Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,770 members, 7,809,971 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:02 PM

How To Run A Low Key-high Income Business Model That Makes Money Without Noise - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Run A Low Key-high Income Business Model That Makes Money Without Noise (224 Views)

Top Daily Income Business In Nigeria Right Now / How To Start And Run A Successful Hair Salon Business In Nigeria {simple Guide} / 5 Online Businesses That MUST Make You Money Without Any Skill (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Run A Low Key-high Income Business Model That Makes Money Without Noise by SomiNJ: 8:49am On Oct 01, 2020
Each time I'm asked Sir, what is your secret?

Carry us along,

I reply, Look making the money is not that hard again,

Me sef dey Learn...

Just train your mind to see it BIG! and you go BIG too!

- THIS IS NOT A MOTIVATIONAL STUFF OH, JUST REALITY

The real-truth is that making your first million is usually the hardest, but making the subsequent ones becomes a roller coaster

- Just like learning how to drive. The first week is a nightmare, but once you hit the road, it becomes fun.

So change the narrative.

Instead of saying I need 100k this month,

Change it to I need to serve 20 people with my 5k product this month

Instead of looking at the reward, focus on the outcome and put all your energy there.

And with the Internet today, Everyone has a big advantage

Because you have access to reach the world from anywhere you are

TODAY I HAVE A SIMPLE MESSAGE TO PASS TO YOU

START DOING BUSINESS THE SMART WAY: FORGET THE EFFIZY AND FOCUS ON WHAT MATTERS ALONE.

Guys lemme tell you the truth,

I don't have a big fancy office. most times I work from home or my clients' workstation office

- My logo is just there, not too fanciful

- I just did branded tee shirts once and that was because my team was doing live streaming for a big church, so we just wanted to look Behind

- Most of my staff are freelancers (so my overhead remains low as possible)

- Don't quote me wrong, I'm not saying that these things aren't good or doesn't matter

What I am telling you is that I focus on the main thing:
RESULTS

The 5 things that takes 80% of my time, money and efforts are these:

1. Markets/Opportunities:

I always find hot markets, a market that is willing, able and ready to buy. Also I spot the opportunities in the market. Opportunities are the problems or wants that they have.
A practical example is that I have always been an I.T person, but when my friend introduced me to the Cakes and confectionary market, I saw prospects and quickly dived in.

2. Hot Valuable Offers:
When I see the opportunities in the market, the next big thing is to task my brain to provide valuable products or service that the market will find very useful and attractive.

3. Sales Strategy:
Products don't sell themselves right, so I think hard and develop ways to easily and quickly get clients to buy my products and services
The major part of this is the advertisement and sales funnel.

4. Excellent Delivery and Customer Service System:
I don't just stop at selling, I make sure my customers get more than what they pay for (If you have bought anything from me you'll agree with me) and I create a friendly bond with them, so they really love me and always want to do business with me
I grow my network with them

5. Cash:
I nor dey play with my money oh!
I make sure my business never runs out of cash. I keep coming out with ideas, products and services to keep my business up and running

With this I don't really have time for much effizy or yeye packaging I'm just after 2 things,

My Customers and My Money.

The rest I do them as secondary options.

These are my lil secrets oh, I nor dey do anything apart from these

-- Tomorrow, I'll tell you a story of how to run a Low-Key, High Income Business Model.
E go shock you!

If you are ready just type a BIG "YES I'M READY" and I will bring it on.

To get notifications of my business webinars, click here: https:///33ku2qi

(1) (Reply)

20 Best Recession Proof Assets & Investments For 2020 And Beyond. / Howo Truck 40 Tons New One Not Tokunbo Or Used / What The Heck Is Wrong With KEYSTONE?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.