Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,780 members, 7,831,511 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 08:00 PM

IPOB Sit At Home Order Live Photo Updates - Pics - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Sit At Home Order Live Photo Updates - Pics (10502 Views)

Photo Updates Of The Ongoing Bola Tinubu Colloquium!! / Photo Updates Of The Ongoing Bola Tinubu Colloquium!! / IPOB Sit At Home Protest, 2018: Live Updates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB Sit At Home Order Live Photo Updates - Pics by SLAP44: 9:48am On Oct 01, 2020
Osagyefo98:

Let the people posting pictures show u one if they can.

business is moving as usual

Don't mind those asking you for pictures, tell them you just lost your camera some minutes ago grin grin

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Sit At Home Order Live Photo Updates - Pics by IGBOSON1: 9:48am On Oct 01, 2020
Anazp:
Fake. Today is a public holiday so no qualms. Why do igbos have inferiority complex?

Shut up!

Even though it's none of your business, fact of the matter is there is compliance with the sit-at-home directive! However you try to editorialise it is up to you!!

8 Likes

Re: IPOB Sit At Home Order Live Photo Updates - Pics by Nobody: 9:49am On Oct 01, 2020
Bkayyy:
And who made an Edo man the mouthpiece of Anambra state? Dimkpa Bini

Speak for your LG and let others do. Village champion everywhere.

Business is already on as usual, nothing like Ipob.

Ipob in Anambra state on exist in nairaland for those fighting online wars.

#fact

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Sit At Home Order Live Photo Updates - Pics by Nobody: 9:50am On Oct 01, 2020
SLAP44:

Don't mind those asking you for pictures, tell them you just lost your camera some minutes ago grin grin

In simple terms, mind your state coz I am not interested in what happens in your useless state.
Re: IPOB Sit At Home Order Live Photo Updates - Pics by SLAP44: 9:50am On Oct 01, 2020
Osagyefo98:

#fact

This guy has never been in Anambra state all his life grin

13 Likes

Re: IPOB Sit At Home Order Live Photo Updates - Pics by Nobody: 9:52am On Oct 01, 2020
Anazp:
Fake. Today is a public holiday so no qualms. Why do igbos have inferiority complex?
Pains

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Sit At Home Order Live Photo Updates - Pics by Nobody: 9:52am On Oct 01, 2020
IGBOSON1:

Shut up!

Even though it's none of your business, fact of the matter is there is compliance with the sit-at-home directive! However you try to editorialise it is up to you!!

And what is your business with activities and poke nosing on Igboland if not same not minding your business.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB Sit At Home Order Live Photo Updates - Pics by SlayerForever: 9:52am On Oct 01, 2020
Osagyefo98:

Who takes empty threats of IPOB rag-tags, Ipob dementias serious.

Ipob doesn't exist in Anambra state unless you are practicing such in your family compound..

Lol. Funny you used the word dementia on another person.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Sit At Home Order Live Photo Updates - Pics by SLAP44: 9:52am On Oct 01, 2020
Osagyefo98:

In simple terms, mind your state coz I am not interested in what happens in your useless state.

But, do you in your innermost mind think you are deceiving anybody by claiming to be Igbo, everyone knows you are pretending. Remember the day you were busted for supporting sharia laws over all Nigeria? grin

8 Likes

Re: IPOB Sit At Home Order Live Photo Updates - Pics by Bkayyy: 9:53am On Oct 01, 2020
Osagyefo98:

#fact
Oga stop poking nose in our affairs, face your Edo state.
FYI I decided to sit at home not because I am an Ipob fan or support MNK who to me is a fraudster but for the sake of Igbo Nation and our generation to come

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Sit At Home Order Live Photo Updates - Pics by Nobody: 9:54am On Oct 01, 2020
SLAP44:

You that have left your village to Anambra show us where the sit at home is taking place.

Liars pervading media space

1 Like

Re: IPOB Sit At Home Order Live Photo Updates - Pics by Bkayyy: 9:55am On Oct 01, 2020
SLAP44:

You dey mind that oriedo

8 Likes

Re: IPOB Sit At Home Order Live Photo Updates - Pics by SLAP44: 9:56am On Oct 01, 2020
Osagyefo98:

You that have left your village to Anambra show us where the sit at home is taking place.

Liars pervading media space

I never claimed to be in Anambra. The onus lies on you who made the claim to show us pictures.

Don't Even worry, We Know your Camera Developed a fault today.

6 Likes

Re: IPOB Sit At Home Order Live Photo Updates - Pics by javaguru: 9:56am On Oct 01, 2020
Kriss216:
L
like your place is any better
Re: IPOB Sit At Home Order Live Photo Updates - Pics by Nobody: 9:56am On Oct 01, 2020
Bkayyy:

Oga stop poking nose in our affairs, face your Edo state.
FYI I decided to sit at home not because I am an Ipob fan or support MNK who to me is a fraudster but for the sake of Igbo Nation and our generation to come

You decided, thank God you said " I decided" others didn't decide and are already in the market hustling for future and daily bread..

They don't have time for stupidity of Ipob because they have greater issues ahead.

So sit tight and allow those doing their business, do so.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Sit At Home Order Live Photo Updates - Pics by Nobody: 9:58am On Oct 01, 2020
SLAP44:

But, do you in your innermost mind think you are deceiving anybody by claiming to be Igbo, everyone knows you are pretending. Remember the day you were busted for supporting sharia laws over all Nigeria? grin

In simple terms, mind your useless state. case closed.
Re: IPOB Sit At Home Order Live Photo Updates - Pics by Bkayyy: 9:58am On Oct 01, 2020
SLAP44:

I never claimed to be in Anambra. The onus lies on you who made the claim to show us pictures.

Even, he gave himself out when he said "mind your LG" not knowing that in Anambra, we don't know what LG is and don't value such boundaries

6 Likes

Re: IPOB Sit At Home Order Live Photo Updates - Pics by loveth360(f): 9:58am On Oct 01, 2020
Anazp:
Business people no dey do public holiday.Or is today the first public holiday this year?

Stop hating.

7 Likes

Re: IPOB Sit At Home Order Live Photo Updates - Pics by Ogbuu101: 9:58am On Oct 01, 2020
SLAP44:

Another northerner pretending to be Igbo
Lol.
Nwanne, oburu na i choro ka gi na ndi ofe mmanu luba,jisie ike.
Mana bupuru munwa ihu.
Mu na ndi ofe bi together, na-alukwa olu together.
Ndi a enwero ike i like gi as onye Igbo forever.
i mee xray ihe mere na vote 2015 ofuma,i ga achoputa na nsogbu ndi ofe nwere with GEJ bu just because o nyere ndi Igbo sense of belonging ofuma,not that na o megidere ha.
Checkia any day army bidoro igbu umu aka Igbo in d name of IPOB,kedu ndi na-akacha añuri maka ya bu ajo ihe?oburo ndi ofe?
So,packia one side nwanne

9 Likes

Re: IPOB Sit At Home Order Live Photo Updates - Pics by Nobody: 9:59am On Oct 01, 2020
SlayerForever:

Lol. Funny you used the word dementia on another person.
Well, it is hard to separate Igbos from mental disorder.
Re: IPOB Sit At Home Order Live Photo Updates - Pics by Nobody: 10:00am On Oct 01, 2020
SLAP44:

Mtcheew.

Just face your state Abeg.
Re: IPOB Sit At Home Order Live Photo Updates - Pics by Bkayyy: 10:00am On Oct 01, 2020
Osagyefo98:

You decided, thank God you said " I decided" others didn't decide and are already in the market hustling for future and daily bread..

They don't have time for stupidity of Ipob because they have greater issues ahead.

So sit tight and allow those doing their business, do so.
It is important to note that such decision is for Ndigbo and friends of Biafra not any masquerade claiming Anambra of all places to instigate discord among Ndigbo

1 Like

Re: IPOB Sit At Home Order Live Photo Updates - Pics by Bkayyy: 10:01am On Oct 01, 2020
Osagyefo98:

Mtcheew.

Just face your state Abeg.
Look at him trying so hard to divide Ndigbo across Nigerian state boundaries

1 Like

Re: IPOB Sit At Home Order Live Photo Updates - Pics by Nobody: 10:02am On Oct 01, 2020
Bkayyy:

Even, he gave himself out when he said "mind your LG" not knowing that in Anambra, we don't know what LG is and don't value such boundaries

Hey shut it.

I used such term because you are about to lie as usual which is characteristic of every Ipob and most nairalanders
Re: IPOB Sit At Home Order Live Photo Updates - Pics by SLAP44: 10:02am On Oct 01, 2020
Ogbuu101:

Lol.
Nwanne, oburu na i choro ka gi na ndi ofe mmanu luba,jisie ike.
Mana bupuru munwa ihu.
Mu na ndi ofe bi together, na-alukwa olu together.
Ndi a enwero ike i like gi as onye Igbo forever.

Hope you are sitting at home? grin

Re: IPOB Sit At Home Order Live Photo Updates - Pics by Nobody: 10:03am On Oct 01, 2020
Anazp:

Traders don't observe public holiday.

You are the one with inferiority complex. The sit at down observance pain your oblong skull well well.

Afonja sorry

8 Likes

Re: IPOB Sit At Home Order Live Photo Updates - Pics by Bkayyy: 10:04am On Oct 01, 2020
Osagyefo98:

Hey shut it.

I used such term because you are about to lie as usual which is characteristic of every Ipob and most nairalanders
No you are ignorant of the fact that we don't value such here.
You are confirmed oriedo that managed to learn little Igbo

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Sit At Home Order Live Photo Updates - Pics by Nobody: 10:04am On Oct 01, 2020
Bkayyy:

It is important to note that such decision is for Ndigbo and friends of Biafra not any masquerade claiming Anambra of all places to instigate discord among Ndigbo

Ndigbo Indeed.

Akajiofor of ndigbo. You Igbos really need mental evaluation, from A-Z of you all.

As for your serial lies and ranting, it can only be dismissed with a wave of hand.
Re: IPOB Sit At Home Order Live Photo Updates - Pics by loveth360(f): 10:04am On Oct 01, 2020
Osagyefo98:
That's for them.

There is nothing like that here..

Business is moving as usual

There is nothing like Ipob or sit at home in Anambra.

Ipob doesn't exist in Anambra state.

It is dead and buried. Anybody staying at home doesn't want to go to market and just decided to rest.
I pass head bridge this morning and it is totally shut down.

I heard that main market is locked down too.because there were few movement on that always over crowded road.

5 Likes

Re: IPOB Sit At Home Order Live Photo Updates - Pics by Nobody: 10:06am On Oct 01, 2020
Bkayyy:

Look at him trying so hard to divide Ndigbo across Nigerian state boundaries

Who takes you serious, is it not you that will be arguing with Ikwerre about their own land and even calling same Ikwerre afonja.

All Igbos needs mental re-organisation and evaluation..all of them.
Re: IPOB Sit At Home Order Live Photo Updates - Pics by tamdun: 10:06am On Oct 01, 2020
Go and snap the pictures by 12pm and let's see the truth, this one is 7am pic

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: IPOB Sit At Home Order Live Photo Updates - Pics by Bkayyy: 10:07am On Oct 01, 2020
loveth360:
I pass head bridge this morning and it is totally shut down.

I heard that main market is locked down too.because there were few movement on that always over crowded road.
The dude is an Edo guy don't waste your energy educating him. He thought that by learning little Igbo he will automatically become one na amarọ na ife eji abụ nwa afọ Igbo erika

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

PDP Mocks APC For Postponing Its National Convention Again / Sani Bello, Aregbesola Others Shine At Big 10 Democracy Heroes Award Africa / Appeal Court Reinstates Binani, Bwacha As Adamawa & Taraba APC Guber Candidates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.