Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,919 members, 7,956,450 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 12:13 PM

'Revolution Now' October 1st Protest Ongoing In Edo State (Photos) - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Revolution Now' October 1st Protest Ongoing In Edo State (Photos) (57935 Views)

Aug 1st Protest: We Will Not Standby And Allow Anarchy Befall Our Nation - Army / June 12 Protest Ongoing At Ikeja Underbridge, Lagos (Pictures) / #RevolutionNow Protest Ongoing: Over 40 Arrested in Abuja (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Revolution Now' October 1st Protest Ongoing In Edo State (Photos) by sonofthunder: 12:44pm On Oct 01, 2020
weyreypey:

Late Gani Fawehinwi the consumate freedom fighter

chrisxxx:

Looks like Wole Soyinka.

See the confusion, person I first heard it from said it was Fidel Castro..... They probably all used it though. Thanks all the same.
Re: 'Revolution Now' October 1st Protest Ongoing In Edo State (Photos) by BIGGESThead6: 12:45pm On Oct 01, 2020
mightyhazel:
honestly pain sef na understatement

Whenever i come across your type e dey bring me grief

Just locate the nearest transformer and do the needful. grin grin

Re: 'Revolution Now' October 1st Protest Ongoing In Edo State (Photos) by DerideGull(m): 12:52pm On Oct 01, 2020
Edo has clearly shown it is part of Oduduwa. It is only state in SE and SS the IPOB grass root is not visibly on the ground. If I am wrong, it will be nice to be proven otherwise. Just see their show of alliance with the revolution now.
Re: 'Revolution Now' October 1st Protest Ongoing In Edo State (Photos) by jacoik(m): 12:54pm On Oct 01, 2020
austine4real:
grin grin grin grin

Lagos people come outside ur landlord is still sleeping

lolxxxxx hahahaha you are just shaking a table the legs are not good. what if landlord wakes up, will you accommodate them when he serve notice to quite?
Re: 'Revolution Now' October 1st Protest Ongoing In Edo State (Photos) by neyorlmogzy(m): 12:56pm On Oct 01, 2020
Antoeni:
Omoyele Sowore is Goimg on with Revolution_Now protest October 1st, in defiant violation of his bail conditions and no one is calling him to order including Falana -his lawyer. Hope PMB won't be painted a dictator etc, if he's re-arrested.
you are a fool and a coward for posting this nonsense
Re: 'Revolution Now' October 1st Protest Ongoing In Edo State (Photos) by Ajiboy01(m): 1:04pm On Oct 01, 2020
[quote author=Itzajiboy post=94499999][/quote]

A scammer is using this account please...
Don't associate with him
Re: 'Revolution Now' October 1st Protest Ongoing In Edo State (Photos) by gidgiddy: 1:05pm On Oct 01, 2020
BIGGESThead6:

Yes ooo, all hail IPOB terrorist. The potopoto swimmers. grin grin grin

You mean that your Nigerian Army can only fight unarmed people such as IPOB? What is the point of having an Army that is only good at fighting unarmed people? Such an Army is useless
Re: 'Revolution Now' October 1st Protest Ongoing In Edo State (Photos) by LadyExcellency: 1:07pm On Oct 01, 2020
Antoeni:
Omoyele Sowore is Goimg on with Revolution_Now protest October 1st, in defiant violation of his bail conditions and no one is calling him to order including Falana -his lawyer. Hope PMB won't be painted a dictator etc, if he's re-arrested.

You mean like the Genocide South Africa was calling Mandela to order?
Re: 'Revolution Now' October 1st Protest Ongoing In Edo State (Photos) by prigoz(m): 1:09pm On Oct 01, 2020
Antoeni:
Ass licker seen. A fool at forty
Re: 'Revolution Now' October 1st Protest Ongoing In Edo State (Photos) by nsilordgmail(m): 1:23pm On Oct 01, 2020
Antoeni:
I spit on you and everyone that liked your cowardice comments
Re: 'Revolution Now' October 1st Protest Ongoing In Edo State (Photos) by drLammy(m): 1:25pm On Oct 01, 2020
Antoeni:

Ode , people are out there fighting for your generations
to come... You're here spilling trash,
if you can't be on the street with them, You had better just STFU!
Re: 'Revolution Now' October 1st Protest Ongoing In Edo State (Photos) by naughtyguess: 1:41pm On Oct 01, 2020
Antoeni:

Nigeria won't progress if we still have people like you. I really find it difficult not to insult you. But I won't. Nigeria truly needs freedom.
Re: 'Revolution Now' October 1st Protest Ongoing In Edo State (Photos) by ehinmowo: 1:44pm On Oct 01, 2020
Antoeni:

Y have you decided to be stupid like this? This suffering and smiling generation. Sowore is a billionaire. His life and that I his family are secured. Yet he chose to fight for a better system. And people like you open your gutter mouth to say rubbish. Which bail condition. The kangaroo system designed to impoverish the people?
Re: 'Revolution Now' October 1st Protest Ongoing In Edo State (Photos) by jesustheissue: 1:54pm On Oct 01, 2020
Since when did this become another military regime where citizens cannot protest if they feel the need to do so?
Re: 'Revolution Now' October 1st Protest Ongoing In Edo State (Photos) by zickyclef: 2:03pm On Oct 01, 2020
Antoeni:

did you see him there.what evidence do you have to proof sowore is the organizer
Re: 'Revolution Now' October 1st Protest Ongoing In Edo State (Photos) by weyreypey: 2:07pm On Oct 01, 2020
sonofthunder:

See the confusion, person I first heard it from said it was Fidel Castro..... They probably all used it though. Thanks all the same.
Thanks for the feedback
Re: 'Revolution Now' October 1st Protest Ongoing In Edo State (Photos) by Mrpojj(m): 2:20pm On Oct 01, 2020
justlikedat:

This is one of the problems naija is having

An telling you
Re: 'Revolution Now' October 1st Protest Ongoing In Edo State (Photos) by Makanaki127: 2:47pm On Oct 01, 2020
Antoeni:
Buhari can't arrest him, buhari no day fear USA??
Re: 'Revolution Now' October 1st Protest Ongoing In Edo State (Photos) by Nobody: 2:51pm On Oct 01, 2020
Everyone is crying out for peace No one is crying out for justice
I dont want no peace I need equal right and justice....
Re: 'Revolution Now' October 1st Protest Ongoing In Edo State (Photos) by mcquin(m): 2:54pm On Oct 01, 2020
Antoeni:
Sowore constested for election as President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria, why didn't the miscreants that are following him vote for him? How come Sowore got less the votes of a Local Government? They love Sowore and hate Buhari, yet they voted for Buhari and abandoned Sowore. They must all be mad.
No, that election was rigged.
Re: 'Revolution Now' October 1st Protest Ongoing In Edo State (Photos) by mcquin(m): 2:57pm On Oct 01, 2020
BIGGESThead6:

IPOB and Bokoharam are both terrorist groups. The difference is that, IPOB ARE COWARDS, BUT BOKOHARAM ARE NOT. grin grin grin
I disagree. IPOB are simply not animals. With respect sir, you are.
Re: 'Revolution Now' October 1st Protest Ongoing In Edo State (Photos) by Kuginzi: 3:02pm On Oct 01, 2020
ThreeEyedRaven:
I trust my people.

We're not cowards ...Edo kpolor gbe! Aigbe'edo!!! smiley
Hmm!! Another online warrior spotted!!

1 Like

Re: 'Revolution Now' October 1st Protest Ongoing In Edo State (Photos) by chidooh1: 3:20pm On Oct 01, 2020
Antoeni:
who is this one.
Re: 'Revolution Now' October 1st Protest Ongoing In Edo State (Photos) by mightyhazel: 3:26pm On Oct 01, 2020
BIGGESThead6:

Just locate the nearest transformer and do the needful. grin grin
and allow lunatics take over the world? for your sake,no thanks
Re: 'Revolution Now' October 1st Protest Ongoing In Edo State (Photos) by durasome(m): 3:29pm On Oct 01, 2020
Antoeni:
.and if the aim of the revolution is finally achieved people like you will also become beneficiary of it?
Re: 'Revolution Now' October 1st Protest Ongoing In Edo State (Photos) by Dreyton36: 3:40pm On Oct 01, 2020
This is the real revelation of Edo no be Lagos

I trust me Edo people. Auchi okpa[color=#000099][/color]
Re: 'Revolution Now' October 1st Protest Ongoing In Edo State (Photos) by bfbellexce: 4:26pm On Oct 01, 2020
[10/1, 10:52 AM] Belemo Fakidouma: Please, I need your *'unique' comments, likes and tags* to support my business *to win #100,000 grant. I am among *top 5 finalists*. Thanks for your love
[10/1, 3:46 PM] Belemo Fakidouma: https://www.instagram.com/p/CFyhpohgjZO/?igshid=1atk4lkjr4xs3

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Fashola Rewards Gallant Female Police Officer, Mercy John (pics) / Muhammadu Buhari Votes In Daura, Displays Ballot Paper In Public / Fayose: Why Wike Will Not Support Atiku

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.