Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,710 members, 7,809,694 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:24 PM

'Revolution Now' October 1st Protest Ongoing In Edo State (Photos) - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 'Revolution Now' October 1st Protest Ongoing In Edo State (Photos) (57437 Views)

#RevolutionNow Protest Ongoing: Over 40 Arrested in Abuja (Photos, Video) / Revolution Now: Heavily Armed Security Operatives Storm Roads, Streets (Photos) / 'Revolution Now' Organizers Release 'Rules Of Engagement' For Protest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 'Revolution Now' October 1st Protest Ongoing In Edo State (Photos) by Nobody: 11:57am On Oct 01, 2020
Obaseki can't touch them
Re: 'Revolution Now' October 1st Protest Ongoing In Edo State (Photos) by adenigga(m): 11:57am On Oct 01, 2020
tamdun:

Awon Egbon e nile ni oponu

God bless you!!!

See their likes below......

Re: 'Revolution Now' October 1st Protest Ongoing In Edo State (Photos) by Supastarwealth(m): 11:58am On Oct 01, 2020
tamdun:

Awon Egbon e nile ni oponu

I love your response
Re: 'Revolution Now' October 1st Protest Ongoing In Edo State (Photos) by mightyhazel: 12:00pm On Oct 01, 2020
BIGGESThead6:

My comment pain this man too. grin grin grin
honestly pain sef na understatement

Whenever i come across your type e dey bring me grief

3 Likes

Re: 'Revolution Now' October 1st Protest Ongoing In Edo State (Photos) by MemoriesAndMe: 12:02pm On Oct 01, 2020
condralbedez:
where is damn Niggar in the picture??
isorite
he is not a really Niggar after all
damnnn niggar
I dont think his real name is damn niggar...but i know who u mean...slawormir....lol
Re: 'Revolution Now' October 1st Protest Ongoing In Edo State (Photos) by Nobody: 12:02pm On Oct 01, 2020

1 Like

Re: 'Revolution Now' October 1st Protest Ongoing In Edo State (Photos) by adenigga(m): 12:03pm On Oct 01, 2020
ThreeEyedRaven:
I trust my people.

We're not cowards ...Edo kpolor gbe! Aigbe'edo!!! smiley

My man you're on point.

Edo no be Lagos nah!......

2 Likes

Re: 'Revolution Now' October 1st Protest Ongoing In Edo State (Photos) by desiredhome: 12:03pm On Oct 01, 2020

Macphenson:

I hope your entire family members and relations are buying fuel at a #50 per litre and electricity tarriff at reduced taarrif.

I also hope nobody in your village is suffering from hardship caused by this disaster of a President, that is even if you and your immediate family are not in anyway feeling the heat of this harsh economy.

If any of the above-mentioned situations exists, then you have proving that your whole existence is a minus to humanity

This is not about Sowore, infact it's bigger than Sowere.

I don't even like the guy, but that's personal. Am looking at the bigger picture here.
Protesting is the the solution to Nigerian problem.... A lot of you blaming Buhari here or shouting zombie here are worst than Buhari or any person you think is the problems of Nigeria...
An average Nigerian is selfish and care-less of the next person......

Nigerian problem is not just the leader or only for person but the entire country.....be you rich or poor....

Think of what you can give to build a thing not what you will get......
Re: 'Revolution Now' October 1st Protest Ongoing In Edo State (Photos) by galaxy2020(m): 12:05pm On Oct 01, 2020
ThreeEyedRaven:
I trust my people.

We're not cowards ...Edo kpolor gbe! Aigbe'edo!!! smiley
....Bro we know the region that breeds "CAR WARDS" in quantum.... I no call any regionoooo

3 Likes

Re: 'Revolution Now' October 1st Protest Ongoing In Edo State (Photos) by Macphenson: 12:06pm On Oct 01, 2020
desiredhome:

Protesting is the the solution to Nigerian problem.... A lot of you blaming Buhari here or shouting zombie here are worst than Buhari or any person you think is the problems of Nigeria...
An average Nigerian is selfish and careless of the next person......
Nigerian problem is not just the leader or only for person but the entire country.....be you rich or poor....

Think of what you can give to build a thing not what you will get......

So many of your assumptions are wrong, I wonder how you carried out your research to arrive at such conclusions.

There are still many good people in Nigeria. If you are not good or better than Buhari, so many people are.
Re: 'Revolution Now' October 1st Protest Ongoing In Edo State (Photos) by montero4(m): 12:09pm On Oct 01, 2020
Re-arrested for what? Seems u already sold your soul and future to this ill fated administration.

Antoeni:
Omoyele Sowore is Goimg on with Revolution_Now protest October 1st, in defiant violation of his bail conditions and no one is calling him to order including Falana -his lawyer. Hope PMB won't be painted a dictator etc, if he's re-arrested.
Re: 'Revolution Now' October 1st Protest Ongoing In Edo State (Photos) by Koredekola75: 12:10pm On Oct 01, 2020
Nothing bad in this act
Re: 'Revolution Now' October 1st Protest Ongoing In Edo State (Photos) by Nobody: 12:13pm On Oct 01, 2020
galaxy2020:
....Bro we know the region that breeds "CAR WARDS" in quantum.... I know call anybody nameoo

Forget! The yorubas; We hafta be honest here!
Re: 'Revolution Now' October 1st Protest Ongoing In Edo State (Photos) by condralbedez: 12:13pm On Oct 01, 2020
MemoriesAndMe:

I dont think his real name is damn niggar...but i know who u mean...slawormir....lol
nah you mention his name oh,dnt come and cause fight here...Damn real Niggarcheesy grin

2 Likes

Re: 'Revolution Now' October 1st Protest Ongoing In Edo State (Photos) by desiredhome: 12:14pm On Oct 01, 2020
Macphenson:

So many of your assumptions are wrong, I wonder how you carried out your research to arrive at such conclusions.

There are still many good people in Nigeria. If you are not good or better than Buhari, so many people are.
You can't talk of assumption when there are clear facts before you, except you don't relate with people.....
Until we Nigerians remove selfishness from our lives/mindset and replace it with love/selflessness we will continue to complain which will not profer solutions.....

An average Nigerian is greedy/selfish and nothing good will come out in such environment/people

The few good people can't not get to leadership so they've been overtaken by the majority bad people, they are also not solutions to the problem..... even though many of the good people have been indoctrinated to the currupt society...

1 Like

Re: 'Revolution Now' October 1st Protest Ongoing In Edo State (Photos) by galaxy2020(m): 12:15pm On Oct 01, 2020
Spysees:

forget! Nah yoruba
....haa! Na u talk, no be meooo!... grin
Re: 'Revolution Now' October 1st Protest Ongoing In Edo State (Photos) by Nobody: 12:18pm On Oct 01, 2020
galaxy2020:
....haa! No u talk, no be meooo!
That's a fact!

2 Likes

Re: 'Revolution Now' October 1st Protest Ongoing In Edo State (Photos) by nospmoht(m): 12:20pm On Oct 01, 2020
ALL THIS STAGED PROTEST. NIGERIAN YOUTHS NO GET MIND. COMPARE TO THE GENERATION OF OUR GRAND PARENTS
Re: 'Revolution Now' October 1st Protest Ongoing In Edo State (Photos) by Nobody: 12:20pm On Oct 01, 2020
Good one @babaolofin
Re: 'Revolution Now' October 1st Protest Ongoing In Edo State (Photos) by Nobody: 12:21pm On Oct 01, 2020
Spysees:

The Yorubas have become very irrelevant.Yorubas are fools, Yorubas are sophisticated morons . Yorubas are slaves. Those are my 60 years birthday greetings to Nigeria.

In June 2018 when Mr Nnanna Ochereome called Yorubas Sophisticated Morons, I spent 3 days on Nairaland and other social media to fight him
because I thought it has not gotten to that level, but now, I tender my unreserved apology to him. I am very sorry sir, what you saw, I did not see
not until recently, unknown and Irrelevant people gather under YAF and YCE to display the characters associated with the names you gave to yorubas.

The Yorubas have become very irrelevant continually. The late Oba of Benin, out of disbelieve to the characters of the Yorubas rewrote the Benin History and said Oodua is a Benin Prince who committed an offence and ran to Ile Ife, this is contrary to centuries historical records.. We have various 2018, 2019 manipulated histories of Yoruba ancestry which called them Yoruba - son of slaves, we have the IBOs historical versions of Afonja - all these histories and names are borne out of frustration from Southern People who felt bitter being on the same geographical bloc with Yorubas. The South East and South people are very bitter with the Yorubas because of Nigeria.

60 years anniversary, Nigeria's Annual Budget is almost the same with University of California's Annual Budget. UCLA is not constructing roads or railway lines or providing Health care or Water resources or constructing gas pipelines, the University is not maintaining National Assembly budget, their budget is just for Education and Research, yet almost equal or at times more than Nigeria Budget.

We all know the solutions.
Re: 'Revolution Now' October 1st Protest Ongoing In Edo State (Photos) by galaxy2020(m): 12:22pm On Oct 01, 2020
Spysees:

....Ndi ujo 1 of west Africa.
Re: 'Revolution Now' October 1st Protest Ongoing In Edo State (Photos) by BIGGESThead6: 12:25pm On Oct 01, 2020
sagieramos:

What kind of wicked statement is this?
So Boko-Haram that has been killing many innocent people are not cowards but brave?

IPOB have killed hundreds of innocent Nigerians too.

1 Like

Re: 'Revolution Now' October 1st Protest Ongoing In Edo State (Photos) by sonofthunder: 12:26pm On Oct 01, 2020
chrisxxx:

It is unlawful to be lawful in an unlawful society.
Spot on.

Do you know who this quote is originally credited to? Been searching to no avail.
Re: 'Revolution Now' October 1st Protest Ongoing In Edo State (Photos) by weyreypey: 12:27pm On Oct 01, 2020
condralbedez:
nah you mention his name oh,dnt come and cause fight here...Damn real Niggarcheesy grin
Slawomir has been captured by the DSS
Re: 'Revolution Now' October 1st Protest Ongoing In Edo State (Photos) by chrisxxx(m): 12:27pm On Oct 01, 2020
sonofthunder:

Spot on.

Do you know who this quote is originally credited to? Been searching to no avail.
Looks like Wole Soyinka.
Re: 'Revolution Now' October 1st Protest Ongoing In Edo State (Photos) by gbowoade85142: 12:30pm On Oct 01, 2020
:It is illegality to be legitimacy in an illegality civilization. Spot on. Do you know who this quotations is originally credited to? Been searching to no recourse.
Re: 'Revolution Now' October 1st Protest Ongoing In Edo State (Photos) by weyreypey: 12:31pm On Oct 01, 2020
sonofthunder:

Spot on.

Late Gani Fawehinwi the consumate freedom fighter

1 Like

Re: 'Revolution Now' October 1st Protest Ongoing In Edo State (Photos) by Jostoman: 12:33pm On Oct 01, 2020
Antoeni:
Omoyele Sowore is Goimg on with Revolution_Now protest October 1st, in defiant violation of his bail conditions and no one is calling him to order including Falana -his lawyer. Hope PMB won't be painted a dictator etc, if he's re-arrested.
are you telling us now that nobody have the right to stage a peaceful protest again in Nigeria. And you said nobody should call your president dictator.
Re: 'Revolution Now' October 1st Protest Ongoing In Edo State (Photos) by Nobody: 12:37pm On Oct 01, 2020
Antoeni:
PHOTONEWS: #October1stProtest ongoing in Edo State

#RevolutionNow #NigeriaAt60
Re: 'Revolution Now' October 1st Protest Ongoing In Edo State (Photos) by Gee64: 12:38pm On Oct 01, 2020
We want peace in Nigeria please!
Re: 'Revolution Now' October 1st Protest Ongoing In Edo State (Photos) by pandabet(m): 12:40pm On Oct 01, 2020
Antoeni:
in as much I don't like sowore

does it mean d pple can't protest with tins de don't like
is it a crime to protest

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

President Buhari Dissolves NNPC Board Of Directors - NTA / Court Determines Suit Between Nigeria, Biafra On Sept 22 -daily Sun / MC Oluomo Visited President Tinubu At The Aso Rock-photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.