Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,935 members, 7,828,266 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:36 AM

BIAFRA And ODUDUWA Separatists Protesting Side By Side In South Africa - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BIAFRA And ODUDUWA Separatists Protesting Side By Side In South Africa (1203 Views)

Arewa And Oduduwa More Alike Than Unlike By Farooq Kperogi / Israeli Filmmakers Arrested In Nigeria Over Alleged Contact With Separatists / Sunday Igboho And Oduduwa Agitators Chase Away DSS Officer (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BIAFRA And ODUDUWA Separatists Protesting Side By Side In South Africa by Sanchez01: 11:16am On Oct 01, 2020
Interesting times.

2 Likes

Re: BIAFRA And ODUDUWA Separatists Protesting Side By Side In South Africa by Nobody: 11:20am On Oct 01, 2020
Ok

Re: BIAFRA And ODUDUWA Separatists Protesting Side By Side In South Africa by Kriss216: 11:25am On Oct 01, 2020
grin

Yorubas, una good morning o.

6 Likes

Re: BIAFRA And ODUDUWA Separatists Protesting Side By Side In South Africa by mightyhazel: 11:28am On Oct 01, 2020
How was the night alubis?

1 Like

Re: BIAFRA And ODUDUWA Separatists Protesting Side By Side In South Africa by IamWonderful: 11:30am On Oct 01, 2020
nice
Re: BIAFRA And ODUDUWA Separatists Protesting Side By Side In South Africa by SlayerForever: 11:31am On Oct 01, 2020
Sanchez01:

Don't be fooled. The people who printed or made the Biafran flag might be the very same people who thought to print an Oduduwa banner.

And Niger Delta is protesting in pluto. Shame on youuuuuuu! rada rada oshi.

1 Like

Re: BIAFRA And ODUDUWA Separatists Protesting Side By Side In South Africa by Kriss216: 11:32am On Oct 01, 2020
Sanchez01:

Don't be fooled. The people who printed or made the Biafran flag might be the very same people who thought to print an Oduduwa banner.
I'm disappointed that someone like you can reason this way.

2 Likes

Re: BIAFRA And ODUDUWA Separatists Protesting Side By Side In South Africa by Sanchez01: 11:36am On Oct 01, 2020
Kriss216:

I'm disappointed that someone like you can reason this way.
Reason in what way? Because I exposed the obvious truth in the picture?
Re: BIAFRA And ODUDUWA Separatists Protesting Side By Side In South Africa by Nobody: 11:36am On Oct 01, 2020
We are getting there.

Naija Delta and middle belt don't be left out.

To your tents O Israel
Re: BIAFRA And ODUDUWA Separatists Protesting Side By Side In South Africa by nairalandankrah: 11:39am On Oct 01, 2020
Niger delta...A name coined by the British in connivance with the north...
Their aim: Divide and Rule

1 Like

Re: BIAFRA And ODUDUWA Separatists Protesting Side By Side In South Africa by Jdbrasco2: 11:41am On Oct 01, 2020
Waoh! So this day finally came.
Re: BIAFRA And ODUDUWA Separatists Protesting Side By Side In South Africa by limeta(f): 11:52am On Oct 01, 2020
Here i see beauty
Re: BIAFRA And ODUDUWA Separatists Protesting Side By Side In South Africa by Karlovich: 11:53am On Oct 01, 2020
It's falling gradually
Re: BIAFRA And ODUDUWA Separatists Protesting Side By Side In South Africa by SLAP44: 11:55am On Oct 01, 2020
I can't believe it grin

1 Like

Re: BIAFRA And ODUDUWA Separatists Protesting Side By Side In South Africa by JAMO4REAL1(m): 11:55am On Oct 01, 2020
yes we our getting there oduduwa and Biafra

2 Likes

Re: BIAFRA And ODUDUWA Separatists Protesting Side By Side In South Africa by gidgiddy: 11:56am On Oct 01, 2020
Nice one

1 Like

Re: BIAFRA And ODUDUWA Separatists Protesting Side By Side In South Africa by SLAP44: 11:56am On Oct 01, 2020
Karlovich:
It's falling gradually

Faster than I thought.

1 Like

Re: BIAFRA And ODUDUWA Separatists Protesting Side By Side In South Africa by Xisnin(m): 11:56am On Oct 01, 2020
Jokers.
These cowards hide and cry to the "zoo" when being dealt with by xenophobic SA radicals.
Re: BIAFRA And ODUDUWA Separatists Protesting Side By Side In South Africa by zamport1: 12:02pm On Oct 01, 2020
I love Sowore and for his boldness, however, it's time for him to know that one Nigeria CANNOT work and can NEVER work. Focus on Oduduwa Republic just as Nnadi Kanu focus on Biafra. The truth is that there's absolute NOTHING you can tell Nnadi Kanu or the South East people to believe in one Nigeria. If 2023 Presidency cannot convinced them, then what else?

1 Like

Re: BIAFRA And ODUDUWA Separatists Protesting Side By Side In South Africa by nkiliuzo(m): 12:02pm On Oct 01, 2020
of all places to protest, it had to be in SA... gosh, Nigerians are truly sick in the head

(1) (Reply)

Biafra : Enugu Traders Observe Sit-at-home Order, Lock Their Shops (photos) / Tinubu Is "Corruption- Personified"- Nigerian Minister / Open Letter To EFCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.