Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,397 members, 7,954,575 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 11:16 PM

Police Detain Jobless Youth For Attempted Suicide, Court Grants N200,000 Bail - Crime (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Police Detain Jobless Youth For Attempted Suicide, Court Grants N200,000 Bail (30108 Views)

Jealous Cambodian Woman Arrested For Attempted Murder Over Nigerian Boyfriend / Man Who Posted Wife’s Battered Face On Facebook Arraigned, Granted N500,000 Bail / 30-Year-Old Man Who Fingered 7-Year-Old Girl Granted N500,000 Bail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Police Detain Jobless Youth For Attempted Suicide, Court Grants N200,000 Bail by Emmypure: 6:24pm On Oct 01, 2020
make the guy kuku drink another sniper
Re: Police Detain Jobless Youth For Attempted Suicide, Court Grants N200,000 Bail by RemoveKebab: 6:30pm On Oct 01, 2020
grin

Re: Police Detain Jobless Youth For Attempted Suicide, Court Grants N200,000 Bail by suzzyboss(m): 6:38pm On Oct 01, 2020
As the guy wan kill himself now he no fit just waste like that he gats pay government money before him come finally die if he actually wants to die
Re: Police Detain Jobless Youth For Attempted Suicide, Court Grants N200,000 Bail by okoloemmalex(m): 6:47pm On Oct 01, 2020
Mckhala80:

My broda/sista, we still dey look for buyer i swear..

buyer isn't the problems here, But the shenanigans of those running us like PJ mask and Sofia the frost.

let them place it on eBay or Amazon, trust me, Jack Ma won't waste a minute to order it.

Nigeria is already a slave indirectly to them,

if you know you know
Re: Police Detain Jobless Youth For Attempted Suicide, Court Grants N200,000 Bail by themanderon: 7:27pm On Oct 01, 2020
Wickedness is a Nigerian. Imagine! instead of taking the guy to rehab they fine him for something that caused his initial suicide attempt. Typical.
Re: Police Detain Jobless Youth For Attempted Suicide, Court Grants N200,000 Bail by edoairways: 7:40pm On Oct 01, 2020
Righteousness89:

Praise God Brother!
We don't Have to agree on Everything!
We also do not need to Fight over anything..
Yeah
Re: Police Detain Jobless Youth For Attempted Suicide, Court Grants N200,000 Bail by DedeNkem: 7:50pm On Oct 01, 2020
The man tried to commit suicide because of poverty and frustration, a man who needs help! Rather than counselling and getting him a job, he is being detained and money is being demanded from him, thereby making his life worse!!

How is that the appropriate thing to do? We have clueless and corrupt police and Injustice system in this failed State called Nigeria!!
Re: Police Detain Jobless Youth For Attempted Suicide, Court Grants N200,000 Bail by supercase1(m): 8:50pm On Oct 01, 2020
SmartProf:
Lol @Jobless youth. When he now decided to be self employed his first job was to commit sucide and he failed in it. That must have really annoyed the police to have arrested him. An idle man they say is the devil's workshop. For Naija some persons don find job sotay even the devil's workshop no dey accept applications again.
u don dey reign for nairaland now o
Re: Police Detain Jobless Youth For Attempted Suicide, Court Grants N200,000 Bail by Diamondsaheed(m): 8:58pm On Oct 01, 2020
Dat magistrate most b crazy ooo, infact common sense no common 4 him.wat I expect the court to look into is the reason for d organization he work with tarminate is contract
Re: Police Detain Jobless Youth For Attempted Suicide, Court Grants N200,000 Bail by owoshuyi(m): 9:53pm On Oct 01, 2020
Well deserved. Life you didn't create, you shouldn't terminate; even yourself

1 Like

Re: Police Detain Jobless Youth For Attempted Suicide, Court Grants N200,000 Bail by Bessppectt(f): 11:32pm On Oct 01, 2020
samuelevans:
Note this down, this guy will get help with this stupid things he did. His bail will be paid and better job will be given.

I thought as much. I pray he gets the needed help. It's not easy for so many out there.
Re: Police Detain Jobless Youth For Attempted Suicide, Court Grants N200,000 Bail by ddeola: 2:01am On Oct 02, 2020
N200 000 bail for person wey dey jobless. If una no fit help am find work make una keep d guy dey feed am for una domot nau. angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

Yeye police. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Police Detain Jobless Youth For Attempted Suicide, Court Grants N200,000 Bail by Ikillbrokehoes(m): 10:23am On Oct 02, 2020
luscioustrish:
The frustrated guy decided to commit suicide, he is jailed and won't be bailed till he pays 200k...from where??
This country is the worst! Bunch of clowns.
cheesy
Re: Police Detain Jobless Youth For Attempted Suicide, Court Grants N200,000 Bail by NWABUKA007(m): 2:54pm On Jan 18, 2022
Chisos

grin
Re: Police Detain Jobless Youth For Attempted Suicide, Court Grants N200,000 Bail by teezzybee: 3:23pm On Jan 18, 2022
Some things this people fail to understand.You can't give me life. I own my life and I can do whatever I want with it, provided I don't hurt or harm the next man in anyway. No organization whatsoever can share it with me except you want to oppress me. Man pretends they have everything figured out and are in total control of everything. You no fit help am, infact you be the cause of 70% of him problem, yet you dey bill am for attempting to quit the failed, forced experiment. Overstepping your bandries, over exultant evolved monkies.
Re: Police Detain Jobless Youth For Attempted Suicide, Court Grants N200,000 Bail by Das1mama: 8:10pm On Jan 18, 2022
Just imagine dis corntree, someone that tried commiting suicide cos of hardship still expecting him to bail himself with that amount of money. To what purpose..... Shit

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Couple Arrested For Murder Of Happiness Monday In Libya (Photos) / Man’s Hands Chopped Off In Sokoto By Armed Men (Disturbing Photos) / Lady Trying To Throw Her 2 Children Into A Well Caught In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.