Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,285 members, 7,818,959 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:58 AM

Photos Of Revolution Now Protest In U.s Embassy Abuja - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos Of Revolution Now Protest In U.s Embassy Abuja (2309 Views)

Photo Collections From Revolution Now Protest Today / Photos Of Agba Jalingo Before His Arrest At Revolution Now Protest / Charly Boy, Eedris Abdulkareem At The 'Revolution Now' Protest (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos Of Revolution Now Protest In U.s Embassy Abuja by Factfinder1(m): 12:05pm On Oct 01, 2020
The revolution now protest was led sowore

Live at the US Embassy in Abuja with Aisha Yesufu, Sowore, Ariyo, Shield, Raph & other comrades. #NotYetIndependent

Re: Photos Of Revolution Now Protest In U.s Embassy Abuja by Factfinder1(m): 12:05pm On Oct 01, 2020
More

Re: Photos Of Revolution Now Protest In U.s Embassy Abuja by loveth360(f): 12:08pm On Oct 01, 2020
Come to nigeria and protest naa.

I thought yorubas are not cowards
Re: Photos Of Revolution Now Protest In U.s Embassy Abuja by Factfinder1(m): 12:09pm On Oct 01, 2020
loveth360:

Mumu this is US embassy in Abuja

15 Likes

Re: Photos Of Revolution Now Protest In U.s Embassy Abuja by Simplyleo: 12:13pm On Oct 01, 2020
loveth360:

To think i was wasting my time responding to this one when she quoted me yesterday is quite irritating. undecided

Only if i knew she is this. angry

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Revolution Now Protest In U.s Embassy Abuja by flyingpig: 12:13pm On Oct 01, 2020
Buhari has what?
Re: Photos Of Revolution Now Protest In U.s Embassy Abuja by TRIGITIS: 12:15pm On Oct 01, 2020
loveth360:

This is what happens when one keeps his phone where a goat can find it.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos Of Revolution Now Protest In U.s Embassy Abuja by ojehmario1969(m): 12:15pm On Oct 01, 2020
Factfinder1:

U go school. Read again

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Revolution Now Protest In U.s Embassy Abuja by Simplyleo: 12:21pm On Oct 01, 2020
ojehmario1969:

U go school. Read again
So fast in talking about school, yet, just imagine what he understands.

Pls, read it and tell us where that is. angry

1 Like

Re: Photos Of Revolution Now Protest In U.s Embassy Abuja by IamWonderful: 12:21pm On Oct 01, 2020
Nice
Re: Photos Of Revolution Now Protest In U.s Embassy Abuja by Simplyleo: 12:21pm On Oct 01, 2020
cool cool cool
Re: Photos Of Revolution Now Protest In U.s Embassy Abuja by IamWonderful: 12:23pm On Oct 01, 2020
loveth360:

Igbo boy that is abuja, read well without your usual hate and bitterness

2 Likes

Re: Photos Of Revolution Now Protest In U.s Embassy Abuja by flokii: 12:25pm On Oct 01, 2020
The problem with Nigeria is Nigerians.. some say we got independence too quick which is not far from the truth.
Nothing works anymore out of callousness, nepotism, religious sentiments, poor maintenance culture, greed etc. by Nigerians.

Will will Nigerians and Africa have sense??

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Revolution Now Protest In U.s Embassy Abuja by Mosetgg: 12:29pm On Oct 01, 2020

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos Of Revolution Now Protest In U.s Embassy Abuja by loveth360(f): 12:37pm On Oct 01, 2020
Simplyleo:

To think i was wasting my time responding to this one when she quoted me yesterday is quite irritating. undecided

E pain themgrin grin
Re: Photos Of Revolution Now Protest In U.s Embassy Abuja by Ahamefuna0001(m): 12:43pm On Oct 01, 2020
loveth360:

Can you stop displaying stupidity on every thread.
Re: Photos Of Revolution Now Protest In U.s Embassy Abuja by fireback: 12:45pm On Oct 01, 2020
how many pieces are they
Re: Photos Of Revolution Now Protest In U.s Embassy Abuja by dokie: 12:49pm On Oct 01, 2020
Nigeria has to die for "Nigerians" to live.
Re: Photos Of Revolution Now Protest In U.s Embassy Abuja by oloriooko(m): 1:02pm On Oct 01, 2020
The same Sowore that was used by APC to spread propaganda against the former regime in other to gain the sympathy of Nigerians, is the same fellow fighting the regime he brought to power, shame! shame!! shame!!!
Where is Soyinka, Falana, Tinubu and co
Re: Photos Of Revolution Now Protest In U.s Embassy Abuja by ENGINEERG(m): 1:06pm On Oct 01, 2020
ONE DAY, ONE DAY, NIGERIA WILL BE LIBRATED OR NIGERIA WILL BE DIVIDED
Re: Photos Of Revolution Now Protest In U.s Embassy Abuja by Yebosola(m): 2:47pm On Oct 01, 2020
Factfinder1:

Y u deh answer toddlers? Yoruba is their nightmare now.
Re: Photos Of Revolution Now Protest In U.s Embassy Abuja by History555: 5:27pm On Oct 01, 2020
Simplyleo:

A loser like you that earns 30k a month. That's quite irritating and disgusting

Spits mucus on your head
Re: Photos Of Revolution Now Protest In U.s Embassy Abuja by BlackfireX: 5:37pm On Oct 01, 2020
I thought today the SW will be agog with Odua rally..

Rather I saw .. grin
Re: Photos Of Revolution Now Protest In U.s Embassy Abuja by coolitempa(f): 5:41pm On Oct 01, 2020
oloriooko:
The same Sowore that was used by APC to spread propaganda against the former regime in other to gain the sympathy of Nigerians, is the same fellow fighting the regime he brought to power, shame! shame!! shame!!!
Where is Soyinka, Falana, Tinubu and co

Oh sshushhh you.......move on. GEJ is gone and stop foaming at the mouth like a hungry donkey.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Joe Biden Condemns Killing Of Protesters In Nigeria / Who Is The Closest Person Nigeria Have To Bobi Wine? / #igbosstayawayfromlekkiprotest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.