Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,340 members, 7,811,988 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:02 AM

Who Is The Closest Person Nigeria Have To Bobi Wine? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Is The Closest Person Nigeria Have To Bobi Wine? (2304 Views)

Wife Of Bobi Wine, The Ugandan Opposition Candidate Brutalized By Soldiers / Niger Bobi Grazing Reserve Comes Alive, Decades After / Ruga: Buhari To Commission Bobi Grazing Reserve In Niger (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Is The Closest Person Nigeria Have To Bobi Wine? by obembet(f): 12:50pm On Jan 15, 2021
I believe Nigeria have so many Vibrant youth who can lead this country to promise land. Though, we need to understand that nobody is completely perfect but we have some youth that can deliver this country like Bobi Wine.

Who do you think is Vibrant like Bobi Wine amount Nigeria youths?

Lalasticlala
Seun
mynd44

Re: Who Is The Closest Person Nigeria Have To Bobi Wine? by Mcreloaded(m): 12:52pm On Jan 15, 2021
Swore?

4 Likes

Re: Who Is The Closest Person Nigeria Have To Bobi Wine? by Fahdiga(m): 12:55pm On Jan 15, 2021
Falz for sure

4 Likes

Re: Who Is The Closest Person Nigeria Have To Bobi Wine? by Freestainworld(m): 12:59pm On Jan 15, 2021
Nnamdi Kanu grin

15 Likes

Re: Who Is The Closest Person Nigeria Have To Bobi Wine? by illicit(m): 1:08pm On Jan 15, 2021
As long as we are in Africa, wether old or young, we are birds of a feather....

Werent OBJ, IBB, GMB all leaders in their twenties

Where are we now?

Wait till Sowore becomes president, that's when you will know. the real him....

Look at Dino now

5 Likes

Re: Who Is The Closest Person Nigeria Have To Bobi Wine? by Dedetwo(m): 1:12pm On Jan 15, 2021
Freestainworld:
Nnamdi Kanu grin

The only person capable of putting everybody in correct size of rooms in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Closest Person Nigeria Have To Bobi Wine? by BafanaBafana: 1:15pm On Jan 15, 2021
Sowore

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Closest Person Nigeria Have To Bobi Wine? by obembet(f): 1:17pm On Jan 15, 2021
Lalasticlala
Re: Who Is The Closest Person Nigeria Have To Bobi Wine? by Maxymilliano(m): 1:20pm On Jan 15, 2021
cool

Mr. Macaroni undecided

3 Likes

Re: Who Is The Closest Person Nigeria Have To Bobi Wine? by Freestainworld(m): 1:23pm On Jan 15, 2021
Dedetwo:

The only person capable of putting everybody in correct size of rooms in Nigeria.
I swear Northerners fear that man like the devil
Re: Who Is The Closest Person Nigeria Have To Bobi Wine? by Sakamaje: 1:26pm On Jan 15, 2021
Naira Marley grin

3 Likes

Re: Who Is The Closest Person Nigeria Have To Bobi Wine? by Finnestgreat: 1:26pm On Jan 15, 2021
Freestainworld:
Nnamdi Kanu grin
true talk

2 Likes

Re: Who Is The Closest Person Nigeria Have To Bobi Wine? by Nigeriabiafra80: 1:28pm On Jan 15, 2021
Nnamdi kanu
And
Sowore

Any one against this
Is a tribalist and a religious bigot
Watch out

5 Likes

Re: Who Is The Closest Person Nigeria Have To Bobi Wine? by AbijaJ: 1:31pm On Jan 15, 2021
All those mentioning Sowore don't know what they are talking about. Sowore would become a monster if he tastes power, due to his 'saviour complex'. Most African sit-tight dictators were once either 'freedom fighters', or 'activists'. Even Musevini himself was one of those that helped chase Idi-Amin from power, only to become a sit-tight dictator himself.

Kwame Nkrumah helped Ghana gain independence, only for him to want to become president-for-life till he was toppled by the military.

Chiluba of Zambia is another case in point, there are also Mugabe of Zimbabwe, Isaias Afweki of Eritrea, Kagame of Rwanda, Fidel Castro of Cuba, etc.

Sowore already shows traits of intolerance, which when mixed with political power would see him quickly transformed into a typical African know-it-all tyrant and dictator. All of them be the same.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Who Is The Closest Person Nigeria Have To Bobi Wine? by helinues: 2:10pm On Jan 15, 2021
You better not pray for someone like Bobi Wine in Nigeria..

The guy would be worst than Museveni.. Ugadan would prefer to retain Museveni than having another calamity called Bobi.

The guy is full of vengeance
Re: Who Is The Closest Person Nigeria Have To Bobi Wine? by Rossinnki: 2:10pm On Jan 15, 2021
Freestainworld:
Nnamdi Kanu grin

Funny guy.
Re: Who Is The Closest Person Nigeria Have To Bobi Wine? by Rossinnki: 2:15pm On Jan 15, 2021
helinues:

The guy would be worst than Museveni.. Ugadan would prefer to retain Museveni than having another calamity called Bobi.

What's needed in African nations is not so much strong, fearless presidents, but strong, fearless administrations and cabinets. Teams of people in authority with the right mindset.
Re: Who Is The Closest Person Nigeria Have To Bobi Wine? by obembet(f): 2:59pm On Jan 15, 2021
mynd44 help us to promise land
Re: Who Is The Closest Person Nigeria Have To Bobi Wine? by obembet(f): 3:12pm On Jan 15, 2021
Lalasticlala We dey wait oo.. help us to FP
Re: Who Is The Closest Person Nigeria Have To Bobi Wine? by Nobody: 3:20pm On Jan 15, 2021
Fahdiga:
Falz for sure

What exactly has falz done to merit leading Nigeria? A leader of people, first and foremost, should be a solutions provider because that is what people need. Solutions to their problems.

Now point us to Falz's history of solutions provision to back up your claim.

It is only an African or Nigerian who is not yet 'woke' who thinks youth predisposes to good leadership or that an elderly person is incapable of delivering such.

3 Likes

Re: Who Is The Closest Person Nigeria Have To Bobi Wine? by Fahdiga(m): 3:25pm On Jan 15, 2021
Grayoso:

What exactly has falz done to merit leading Nigeria? A leader of people, first and foremost, should be a solutions provider because that is what people need. Solutions to their problems.

Now point us to Falz's history of solutions provision to back up your claim.

It is only an African or Nigerian who is not yet 'woke' who thinks youth predisposes to good leadership or that an elderly person is incapable of delivering such.
You are entitled to your own opinion and beliefs. the OP asked a random question and I gave my answer according to my belief and next you blasted me for not being 'woke'. who does that?
Re: Who Is The Closest Person Nigeria Have To Bobi Wine? by Fahdiga(m): 3:26pm On Jan 15, 2021
helinues:

Are you back? what happened?
Re: Who Is The Closest Person Nigeria Have To Bobi Wine? by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jan 15, 2021
Falz is a young man who takes responsibility for his deeds.

Potentially I'd choose him.

Just delete sowore and d actor replace them with naira marley and burns boy so we know ur joking.
Re: Who Is The Closest Person Nigeria Have To Bobi Wine? by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jan 15, 2021
Fahdiga:
You are entitled to your own opinion and beliefs. the OP asked a random question and I gave my answer according to my belief and next you blasted me for not being 'woke'. who does that?

I did not blast you in particular. I am talking of Nigerian Youths in general who think because we have had less than Stellar leadership from some elderly leader means youths will automatically succeed where those elders have failed.

Truth is that the owners of Nigeria pushed the wrong elders forward. What does anyone expect when Awolowo was rigged out for unknown school teacher Shagari?

The wrong type of youths too have failed aplenty. Think Dimeji Bankole, Yaya Bello etal.

A simple and cursory glance at anyone's CV, old or young, and with specific emphasis on their solutions provision and problem-solving successes, will quickly show who is likely to make a good President.

3 Likes

Re: Who Is The Closest Person Nigeria Have To Bobi Wine? by Xisnin(m): 3:41pm On Jan 15, 2021
AbijaJ:
All those mentioning Sowore don't know what they are talking about. Sowore would become a monster if he tastes power, due to his 'saviour complex'. Most African sit-tight dictators were once either 'freedom fighters', or 'activists'. Even Musevini himself was one of those that helped chase Idi-Amin from power, only to become a sit-tight dictator himself.

Kwame Nkrumah helped Ghana gain independence, only for him to want to become president-for-life till he was toppled by the military.

Chiluba of Zambia is another case in point, there are also Mugabe of Zimbabwe, Isaias Afweki of Eritrea, Kagame of Rwanda, Fidel Castro of Cuba, etc.

Sowore already shows traits of intolerance, which when mixed with political power would quickly transform him into a typical African tyrant and dictator. All of them be the same.
It is refreshing to find posts from Nairalanders who really understand power and politics.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Who Is The Closest Person Nigeria Have To Bobi Wine? by Nigeriadondie: 3:41pm On Jan 15, 2021
Sowore
Re: Who Is The Closest Person Nigeria Have To Bobi Wine? by potbelly(m): 3:50pm On Jan 15, 2021
Please comot Desmond elliot for that list...
Re: Who Is The Closest Person Nigeria Have To Bobi Wine? by SEGLIZ: 4:00pm On Jan 15, 2021
AbijaJ:

Sowore already shows traits of intolerance, which when mixed with political power would quickly transform him into a typical African tyrant and dictator. All of them be the same.

you very right. back home we the likes of tinubu - nadeco, osoba - nadeco, oshiomole - NLC, their list are endless back home. nearly all the pan-YORUBA group members were once an activist. so as they get to clinch on power they turn monsters.

1 Like

Re: Who Is The Closest Person Nigeria Have To Bobi Wine? by Jagznation(m): 4:03pm On Jan 15, 2021
Aisha
Re: Who Is The Closest Person Nigeria Have To Bobi Wine? by gidgiddy: 4:16pm On Jan 15, 2021
There is no Bobby Wine in Nigeria, all you have are pretenders
Re: Who Is The Closest Person Nigeria Have To Bobi Wine? by ibnzubair(m): 5:32pm On Jan 15, 2021
Grayoso:

I did not blast you in particular. I am talking of Nigerian Youths in general who think because we have had less than Stellar leadership from some elderly leader means youths will automatically succeed where those elders have failed.

Truth is that the owners of Nigeria pushed the wrong elders forward. What does anyone expect when Awolowo was rigged out for unknown school teacher Shagari?

The wrong type of youths too have failed aplenty. Think Dimeji Bankole, Yaya Bello etal.

A simple and cursory glance at anyone's CV, old or young, and with specific emphasis on their solutions provision and problem-solving successes, will quickly show who is likely to make a good President.

I very much admire your take on this issue.
However, I think the reason many of us follow the popular idea of 'old men = bad leadership' is because we feel betrayed by the previous generation. And yet, they're the once that make the decisions concerning our future.

E.g. ASUU-FG are all people who enjoyed the best of education during their time.

So, as long as the older people in leadership don't care about the next generation, people are bound to think along those lines of ageism.
Re: Who Is The Closest Person Nigeria Have To Bobi Wine? by edoairways: 5:42pm On Jan 15, 2021
illicit:
As long as we are in Africa, wether old or young, we are birds of a feather....

Werent OBJ, IBB, GMB all leaders in their twenties

Where are we now?

Wait till Sowore becomes president, that's when you will know. the real him....

Look at Dino now
Speak for yourself

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Governor Wike Under Fire For Donating 500 Million Naira To Sokoto State / Photo: Yoruba Just Hate The Igbo And The Hatred Seems To Be Simply Natural. / 99% Oppressed: See The Idiots Behind Nigeria's Current Woes.PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.