Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,106 members, 7,852,753 topics. Date: Friday, 07 June 2024 at 04:17 AM

I Will Support Oduduwa Republic On One Condition. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Support Oduduwa Republic On One Condition. (342 Views)

President Tinubu To Travel To Benin Republic On Tuesday / IPOB Can Participate During Nnamdi Kanu Parents’ Burial On One Condition –police / Buhari Leaves Nigeria For Niger Republic On Tuesday (REASONS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Will Support Oduduwa Republic On One Condition. by muykem: 1:51pm On Oct 01, 2020
The convener need to assure me that they bring angels from heaven to come and govern us. There's no part of Nigeria that can get good government Independently than what we currently have. Ask your governors.
Re: I Will Support Oduduwa Republic On One Condition. by Guestlander: 2:49pm On Oct 01, 2020
You are completely wrong. We have a system of governance in Nigeria that doesn't serve the Nigerian people. It is not a question of bringing angels from anywhere. All the other countries that are doing well doesn't have angels as the leaders, the only difference is that in those places you cannot commit a crime against the state and not get punished for it.
Their governments are geared towards serving the people and not the interests of a few corrupt politicians. Can you say this about Nigeria?

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

Ondo Election: Ten Political Parties Dump Governorship Race To Back PDP Candidat / Nigeria Police Force Appeals To Naira Marley,promises To Reform SARS / Makarfi Congratulate Ambassador Ahmed Nuhu Bamali As The New Emir Of Zazzau

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.