Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,075 members, 7,957,007 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 03:41 AM

Most Wanted: Lady Cry And Begs Laycon As Another One Said That Laycon She Is Pre - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Most Wanted: Lady Cry And Begs Laycon As Another One Said That Laycon She Is Pre (377 Views)

Governor Abiodun Appoints Laycon As Youth Ambassador, Gives Him Bungalow & N5m / Don Jazzy Replies A Troll Who Said That He Has Slept With Toke Makinwa / Wizkid Is Sick, Cancels His Tour And Begs His Fans To Pray For Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Most Wanted: Lady Cry And Begs Laycon As Another One Said That Laycon She Is Pre by propynich123: 3:51pm On Oct 01, 2020
Re: Most Wanted: Lady Cry And Begs Laycon As Another One Said That Laycon She Is Pre by Deborah98(f): 3:54pm On Oct 01, 2020
Lolzzzzz,e be things ooooh,this women should stop disgracing me abeg
Re: Most Wanted: Lady Cry And Begs Laycon As Another One Said That Laycon She Is Pre by ACxxxMAN: 4:07pm On Oct 01, 2020
Dad always advice to desist from wearing tiny trouser chasing women around. He asked me to go and make money and women will be the one chasing me. Surprisingly, that seems to be the reality. Most beautiful women will worship you so long you can foot their bills irrespective of your look.

(1) (Reply)

Davido Set To Sign First Female Artist To Dmw(details) / Just In: Rapper, Erigga Shares Amazing Photos Of His Traditional Marriage With H / Singer Davido And Crew Allegedly Bounced From Entering A Bar In Ghana. VIDEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.