Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,568 members, 7,812,839 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:23 PM

Oyibo Rebel Releases Fuji Mashup To Celebrate Independence Day (Photos, Video) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Oyibo Rebel Releases Fuji Mashup To Celebrate Independence Day (Photos, Video) (38792 Views)

Mayor Of Atlanta, USA Declares November 18 ‘Davido Day' (Photos) / Toyin Lawani And Son, Oluwatenola Celebrate Independence Day In Style (photos) / Wizkid & Nike's 'Starboy Jersey' To Be Re-Released To Celebrate Independence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyibo Rebel Releases Fuji Mashup To Celebrate Independence Day (Photos, Video) by Markeenday: 9:29pm On Oct 01, 2020
Issokay I will show my mom you’re talented
Re: Oyibo Rebel Releases Fuji Mashup To Celebrate Independence Day (Photos, Video) by iamkingdaniel: 9:29pm On Oct 01, 2020
He'll be proud to call himself a Nigerian cos in this shit hole we respect his skin color over ours, Dude is having his best time here, if he's smart, he'll bid and be awarded contracts too, imagine this dude in the same interview room as yourself... Who them go favor? Enjoy Bro

3 Likes

Re: Oyibo Rebel Releases Fuji Mashup To Celebrate Independence Day (Photos, Video) by slaypapa: 9:29pm On Oct 01, 2020
grin ;Dmake una no mind the clown jare, I and my fellow nairalanders don dash u the shithole country grin grin grin
Re: Oyibo Rebel Releases Fuji Mashup To Celebrate Independence Day (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 9:29pm On Oct 01, 2020
I no dey smoke if not, I for like take wetin him take today cos as I dey like this, I dey provoke gan
Re: Oyibo Rebel Releases Fuji Mashup To Celebrate Independence Day (Photos, Video) by Nobaga500(m): 9:29pm On Oct 01, 2020
Interesting
Re: Oyibo Rebel Releases Fuji Mashup To Celebrate Independence Day (Photos, Video) by Nchenches: 9:30pm On Oct 01, 2020
Who knows at one angle this one is getting his miliki from Nigeria?

They no de celebrate Nigeria with empty stomach.
Re: Oyibo Rebel Releases Fuji Mashup To Celebrate Independence Day (Photos, Video) by Tboyfrosh123(m): 9:30pm On Oct 01, 2020
I swear the guy is good ooo you need to listen to that song oju Mi bloody I swear he really tried
Re: Oyibo Rebel Releases Fuji Mashup To Celebrate Independence Day (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 9:31pm On Oct 01, 2020
Lol,he tried

Don't forget I sell quality and affordable wears,hoodies, joggers, sneakers, Italian shoe etc. Check our my tread for more.

Re: Oyibo Rebel Releases Fuji Mashup To Celebrate Independence Day (Photos, Video) by Fmghewzy(m): 9:32pm On Oct 01, 2020
Nigeria is where it is because of it's citizens,we blame the politians only forgetting we also have role to play.

Most Nigerians only think of what the country ( government) can do for them,they never for once think of what they can do for the country.

Only complaint,tribalism,hate, nepotism,silly pull them down mentality the list goes on and on .
Nigeria will never change if we it's citizens does no change.

The developed countries we see today ,is as a result of it's citizens hardwork not that of it's government alone.

I pray more Nigerians begin to see things right,that way we would get there faster

4 Likes

Re: Oyibo Rebel Releases Fuji Mashup To Celebrate Independence Day (Photos, Video) by mabeni(m): 9:32pm On Oct 01, 2020
One man food is another man's poison
Re: Oyibo Rebel Releases Fuji Mashup To Celebrate Independence Day (Photos, Video) by EmekaBlue(m): 9:34pm On Oct 01, 2020
he talk am himself
garbage

grin

1 Like

Re: Oyibo Rebel Releases Fuji Mashup To Celebrate Independence Day (Photos, Video) by cocolacec(m): 9:35pm On Oct 01, 2020
mayklef:
Oga just incase you wan switch Nationality, I get interest
Lebanon is worse than Nigeria.Dollar to Lebanese pound is 1,507
Re: Oyibo Rebel Releases Fuji Mashup To Celebrate Independence Day (Photos, Video) by emerged01(m): 9:35pm On Oct 01, 2020
mayklef:
Oga just incase you wan switch Nationality, I get interest
U go regret am bro. We all gree say Nigeria bad o but not worse than Lebanon. Lebanon na real shit o that is why u see them here o.
Re: Oyibo Rebel Releases Fuji Mashup To Celebrate Independence Day (Photos, Video) by Dayvidblue: 9:36pm On Oct 01, 2020
FuckOsuPigs:
Wow! Super proud of him. Omo Yoruba atata.

Your village people dey use your life play futubol.
See as confusion hug u tight.
Re: Oyibo Rebel Releases Fuji Mashup To Celebrate Independence Day (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 9:37pm On Oct 01, 2020
Creeza:
A country that many are denouncing is what oga is promoting and even proud about it.
Different madness for different yeyebrities

He has no country, Lebanon is more terrible than Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: Oyibo Rebel Releases Fuji Mashup To Celebrate Independence Day (Photos, Video) by cocolacec(m): 9:37pm On Oct 01, 2020
iamkingdaniel:
He'll be proud to call himself a Nigerian cos in this shit hole we respect his skin color over ours, Dude is having his best time here, if he's smart, he'll bid and be awarded contracts too, imagine this dude in the same interview room as yourself... Who them go favor? Enjoy Bro
This happens because Africans are silly.Arabs will never patronise black business over their own.
Re: Oyibo Rebel Releases Fuji Mashup To Celebrate Independence Day (Photos, Video) by Hardgun: 9:37pm On Oct 01, 2020
Jaqenhghar:

Is he promoting the country or his useless self? He should take a seat. If he is so concerned with the country he should join those protesting or speak out against the BS going on.
Mumu how person from another country go join protest from different country fool

1 Like

Re: Oyibo Rebel Releases Fuji Mashup To Celebrate Independence Day (Photos, Video) by Nobody: 9:37pm On Oct 01, 2020
The children of hate wished it was their Language he was singing. Bet you everything will change to igbo Amaka if it was igbo language.

1 Like

Re: Oyibo Rebel Releases Fuji Mashup To Celebrate Independence Day (Photos, Video) by mayklef(m): 9:39pm On Oct 01, 2020
emerged01:

U go regret am bro. We all gree say Nigeria bad o but not worse than Lebanon. Lebanon na real shit o that is why u see them here o.
I don't care bro
Re: Oyibo Rebel Releases Fuji Mashup To Celebrate Independence Day (Photos, Video) by favour5901(m): 9:39pm On Oct 01, 2020
Nothing Musa no go see for world cup �
Re: Oyibo Rebel Releases Fuji Mashup To Celebrate Independence Day (Photos, Video) by ORBLIGHTS(m): 9:44pm On Oct 01, 2020
I FOR LOVE THIS COUNTRY IF NO BE SAY I COME FROM THIS SAME INSANE COUNTREE
Re: Oyibo Rebel Releases Fuji Mashup To Celebrate Independence Day (Photos, Video) by Kemimarch16(f): 9:45pm On Oct 01, 2020
Wow I love this...can't stop dancing
Re: Oyibo Rebel Releases Fuji Mashup To Celebrate Independence Day (Photos, Video) by Nchenches: 9:47pm On Oct 01, 2020
Oyibo Lebanese loves to celebrate...

Re: Oyibo Rebel Releases Fuji Mashup To Celebrate Independence Day (Photos, Video) by HabaHaba: 9:48pm On Oct 01, 2020
This guy tried to much.

Please who has the sharable version?

Thanks for sharing.

Happy 60th anniversary people.

No matter the present Nigerian situation JUST BELIEVE AND HOPE FOR THE BEST FOR NAIJA!!!

E GO BETTER!!!

Reminds me of Toby Tetuilas song.

#GodBlessMyCountryNAIJAFORLIFE!!!

#GOTNOOTHERHOMEBUTNAIJA!!

PEACE TO YO WALLS, NIGERIA!!!

SOAR LIKE THE EAGLE THAT YOU ARE, ABOVE OTHERS

#TimeShallTELL
Re: Oyibo Rebel Releases Fuji Mashup To Celebrate Independence Day (Photos, Video) by Michaelcas(m): 9:49pm On Oct 01, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright...real dope..nice one
It seems this guy recognise us as the real niggarrrs of Africa...
This is to say he is trying to identify himself with the real niggarrrs of Africa..

For trying to relate with us i won't bomb him and other Lebanese....
If not na loading and crediting format i for take finish this guy..
If you are a niggarrr and you understand loading then you must be a real niggarrr...
Lemme jus de look you first
Re: Oyibo Rebel Releases Fuji Mashup To Celebrate Independence Day (Photos, Video) by Vulcanheph(m): 9:49pm On Oct 01, 2020
This one na "Oyibo miss road"

Re: Oyibo Rebel Releases Fuji Mashup To Celebrate Independence Day (Photos, Video) by FuckOsuPigs: 9:50pm On Oct 01, 2020
Dayvidblue:

My village people dey use my father's life play futubol.
See as confusion hug me tight.

This is serious grin
Re: Oyibo Rebel Releases Fuji Mashup To Celebrate Independence Day (Photos, Video) by opeyemi233: 9:52pm On Oct 01, 2020
Make God bless him, but we wey dy the country dy VEX
Re: Oyibo Rebel Releases Fuji Mashup To Celebrate Independence Day (Photos, Video) by Khayceeofficial(m): 9:55pm On Oct 01, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright...real dope..nice one
It seems this guy recognise us as the real niggarrrs of Africa...
This is to say he is trying to identify himself with the real niggarrrs of Africa..

For trying to relate with us i won't bomb him and other Lebanese....
If not na loading and crediting format i for take finish this guy..
If you are a niggarrr and you understand loading then you must be a real niggarrr...

Boss man
I left a mail

Make you reply abeg
Re: Oyibo Rebel Releases Fuji Mashup To Celebrate Independence Day (Photos, Video) by Dayvidblue: 9:55pm On Oct 01, 2020
FuckOsuPigs:

This is serious grin

Very dry
Mtchewwww

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Chioma Chukwuka Vs Maureen Solomon / Ufedo Sunshine Hits The Gym (Photos) / Turned Down An African Singer That Made A Song With Ed Sheeran – American Model

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.