Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,572 members, 7,812,852 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:42 PM

Oyibo Rebel Releases Fuji Mashup To Celebrate Independence Day (Photos, Video) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Oyibo Rebel Releases Fuji Mashup To Celebrate Independence Day (Photos, Video) (38794 Views)

Mayor Of Atlanta, USA Declares November 18 ‘Davido Day' (Photos) / Toyin Lawani And Son, Oluwatenola Celebrate Independence Day In Style (photos) / Wizkid & Nike's 'Starboy Jersey' To Be Re-Released To Celebrate Independence (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oyibo Rebel Releases Fuji Mashup To Celebrate Independence Day (Photos, Video) by Hardgun: 9:20am On Oct 02, 2020
Jaqenhghar:

Monkey. The only misfortune I have I suffered is having to share the same passport with a dunce like you. Its the foolishness of people like you that makes us all look bad
But my SW territory is mistake is greater than your generational future mf
Re: Oyibo Rebel Releases Fuji Mashup To Celebrate Independence Day (Photos, Video) by Ayobami7(m): 9:25am On Oct 02, 2020
okay
Re: Oyibo Rebel Releases Fuji Mashup To Celebrate Independence Day (Photos, Video) by Neobulletzz(m): 11:38am On Oct 02, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Isoright...real dope..nice one
It seems this guy recognise us as the real niggarrrs of Africa...
This is to say he is trying to identify himself with the real niggarrrs of Africa..

For trying to relate with us i won't bomb him and other Lebanese....
If not na loading and crediting format i for take finish this guy..
If you are a niggarrr and you understand loading then you must be a real niggarrr...
Just saying

That guy na pure Nigerian

Born and brought up for Lagos, Nigeria, him and im manager

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Turned Down An African Singer That Made A Song With Ed Sheeran – American Model / Top Five Artistes That have Turned Themselves to Video Vixens / Ubi Franklin: The Scariest Day Of My Life Was The Day I Proposed To Lilian Esoro

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.