Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,701 members, 7,820,450 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:09 PM

CDQ Calls Out Seyi Tinubu For Disrespecting Him At Davido's House - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / CDQ Calls Out Seyi Tinubu For Disrespecting Him At Davido's House (60946 Views)

Chioma's 25th Birthday: Aloma DMW And Davido's House Staff Sing For The Chef Ch / People Begging For Money In Front Of Davido's House: The Long Queue / Daddy Showkey Beats Man For Disrespecting Him And Late Ras Kimono’s cousin” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CDQ Calls Out Seyi Tinubu For Disrespecting Him At Davido's House by cray91(m): 10:52pm On Oct 01, 2020
na only politicians and em pikins and relatives fit try am cuz na only dem their money fit change musicians networths haha
ReorxTohGan:
oga o .

em dey bully celebrities too
Re: CDQ Calls Out Seyi Tinubu For Disrespecting Him At Davido's House by EMMY76: 10:54pm On Oct 01, 2020
Nigeria is a class obsessed society u better know the type of events u attend to avoid embarrassment.

11 Likes

Re: CDQ Calls Out Seyi Tinubu For Disrespecting Him At Davido's House by Aksnoopy: 10:57pm On Oct 01, 2020
mayklef:
E be like Lagos don tire diz CDQ
Lmao! Werey. grin grin grin
Re: CDQ Calls Out Seyi Tinubu For Disrespecting Him At Davido's House by Abagworo(m): 10:58pm On Oct 01, 2020
Okuda:
mere typing "i may not be born with a silver spon" already shows how intimidated he is.. make mineg o. make another man pikin no use you wash

He is more successful that Seyi if not for his corrupt bullionaire abi billionaire abi na Bourdillon corrupt father.

6 Likes

Re: CDQ Calls Out Seyi Tinubu For Disrespecting Him At Davido's House by Falomo211(m): 11:00pm On Oct 01, 2020
flyingpig:
Them don intimidate am. Even as wizkid was not born with silver spoon, seyi tinubu no for fem am the way he fem you. No reason am church rat. You broke and irrelevant na why. No be about being born with or without silver spoon. Abeg fem

Bleep u dude who u be to call person church rat u dey mad!!!! CDQ matter no concern me but even if you be billionaire which I know u are not u no suppose call person church rat bastard

6 Likes

Re: CDQ Calls Out Seyi Tinubu For Disrespecting Him At Davido's House by Le2money(m): 11:00pm On Oct 01, 2020
As I hear...DEM talk say the guy na obafemj Martins niggur

NobleAngell:
"...germinated from the slum to where I am today."
And where are you today?
Re: CDQ Calls Out Seyi Tinubu For Disrespecting Him At Davido's House by 12345baba(m): 11:04pm On Oct 01, 2020
Cdq yehyeh
Re: CDQ Calls Out Seyi Tinubu For Disrespecting Him At Davido's House by King3urna(m): 11:04pm On Oct 01, 2020
Attention seeking pvssy niggar

No be man like you, why the twitter chochocho!!! Abeg fem!!

Instead of making money, Na Igbo dem go dey smoke up and down

Can you please shut that thing you called mouth biko

.[/quote]
Re: CDQ Calls Out Seyi Tinubu For Disrespecting Him At Davido's House by pacespot(m): 11:06pm On Oct 01, 2020
Every millionaire in this country na paddy paddy with politicians: seyi tinubu in davido house

1 Like

Re: CDQ Calls Out Seyi Tinubu For Disrespecting Him At Davido's House by Aksnoopy: 11:08pm On Oct 01, 2020
Falomo211:

Bleep u dude who u be to call person church rat u dey mad!!!! CDQ matter no concern me but even if you be billionaire which I know u are not u no suppose call person church rat bastard
The bastard na 30k BMC/bourdillon crew with free data.
Re: CDQ Calls Out Seyi Tinubu For Disrespecting Him At Davido's House by yetty247(f): 11:12pm On Oct 01, 2020
ur biz
Re: CDQ Calls Out Seyi Tinubu For Disrespecting Him At Davido's House by bigtt76(f): 11:22pm On Oct 01, 2020
So make dobale for you ni because you rose through the ranks? Abegi... In as much as I don't a55 leak, I don't crave attention or look forward to being recognized at functions, I general don't like drawing attention to my self or whine about not being recognized.... Stop feeling entitled.

Abdulazeez99:
Rapper Sodiq Abubakar popularly known by his stage name CDQ has accused Seyi Tinubu son of former Lagos State governor Bola Tinubu of disrespecting him at Davido’s house, Igbere TV reports.

https://twitter.com/cdqolowo/status/1311661035917434881?s=19

Igbere TV reports that Davido had a mini-party on Wednesday to celebrate the arrival of his Lamborghini.

Seyi Tinubu recently welcomed a son Bolatito.

CDQ, however, is known for his song ‘Nowo E Soke’ featuring Wizkid.

1 Like

Re: CDQ Calls Out Seyi Tinubu For Disrespecting Him At Davido's House by Siscooh: 11:30pm On Oct 01, 2020
flyingpig:
Them don intimidate am. Even as wizkid was not born with silver spoon, seyi tinubu no for fem am the way he fem you. No reason am church rat. You broke and irrelevant na why. No be about being born with or without silver spoon. Abeg fem
What you said is rubbish. Even God fit humble your type

1 Like

Re: CDQ Calls Out Seyi Tinubu For Disrespecting Him At Davido's House by Okewa(m): 11:30pm On Oct 01, 2020
solmus:
cool

Instead of making money, Na Igbo dem go dey smoke up and down. .... This is how they end up enslaving you people. Somebody claimed to be disrespected and he decided to register his displeasure and all you can say is this trash? Man don’t ever allow yourself to be disrespected even if you are the poorest man on earth.

Re: CDQ Calls Out Seyi Tinubu For Disrespecting Him At Davido's House by Orlu15(m): 11:30pm On Oct 01, 2020
EzzyCarter:

And what typa rat are you bruh? If you're broke and you typed this you seriously need to slap yourself grin
EzzyCarter:

And what typa rat are you bruh? If you're broke and you typed this you seriously need to slap yourself grin
EzzyCarter:

I tel u,some nigaz just big giant pussies
Re: CDQ Calls Out Seyi Tinubu For Disrespecting Him At Davido's House by Thunday1005(m): 11:36pm On Oct 01, 2020
Why don't you face him in person when you are in Davido house now coming to twitter grin

1 Like

Re: CDQ Calls Out Seyi Tinubu For Disrespecting Him At Davido's House by gidimafia: 11:40pm On Oct 01, 2020
me i dont see any sign of disrespect in that sentence just publicity stunt that is a well composed sentence that can be interpreted in many ways..smart dude..they might even be discussing politics...dude just letting is superior no say ori mi o wa nibe
Re: CDQ Calls Out Seyi Tinubu For Disrespecting Him At Davido's House by OBku4(m): 11:47pm On Oct 01, 2020
Grammatical Error
sugacoatedmouth:
Eyaah you too work hard and release more hit songs like David or Wizkid

When last did you drop a hit song ?
2yrs Ago

And you expect him not to bully you

This life is just full of unbalances

Laycoon of yesterday is now more Relevant than 80% of Nigeria music celebrities yeyebrities
Re: CDQ Calls Out Seyi Tinubu For Disrespecting Him At Davido's House by Patojargz: 12:00am On Oct 02, 2020
CDQ Ye! Ye! Can't wait bruh!
Re: CDQ Calls Out Seyi Tinubu For Disrespecting Him At Davido's House by delishpot: 12:01am On Oct 02, 2020
Lol, you no fit tell am as e dey hot for Davido house na social media you come dey form warrior cheesy

Re: CDQ Calls Out Seyi Tinubu For Disrespecting Him At Davido's House by Arkmanbuddy(m): 12:09am On Oct 02, 2020
johhhnn:
Person wey you go use punch comot hin teeth you come reach house enter social media dy tweet rubbish fvcking pvssy ass nigga

No mind the guy. Person wey you for don punch im face commot im teeth make police carry. Omo boys go hear am for Linda ikeji blog. We go call you champion. You go dey compose nonsense talk on Twitter.

The guy na mukaila jare!
Re: CDQ Calls Out Seyi Tinubu For Disrespecting Him At Davido's House by Nobody: 12:22am On Oct 02, 2020
solmus:
cool

I fit bet my car say CDQ get money pass you.
Re: CDQ Calls Out Seyi Tinubu For Disrespecting Him At Davido's House by Chigo247(m): 12:50am On Oct 02, 2020
Abaya
Re: CDQ Calls Out Seyi Tinubu For Disrespecting Him At Davido's House by OmarEl(m): 12:53am On Oct 02, 2020
solmus:
cool

Hey Keep Calm...His Only expressing his Feelings.
You never can tell what Tinibus's son did to him or where you Present?
So Stop looking down on People especially Men Because we all are equal no matter the class Gender,Race or Financial Condition.Respect everyone but don't take shits from people.
Am not a Fan of CDQ Either am I to Tinibus's Son....So no hard feelings.
Happy Independence day 2U and have a wonderful month ahead.

Re: CDQ Calls Out Seyi Tinubu For Disrespecting Him At Davido's House by pinkgoodies(m): 1:06am On Oct 02, 2020
Abagworo:

He is more successful that Seyi if not for his corrupt bullionaire abi billionaire abi na Bourdillon corrupt father.

Oga, that is a big lie, he is not more successful than him, that guy is so calm. You might not like his father, but he is a perfect gentleman. I have been around him during some Lagos Polo tournaments, you will never know he is tinubu's son, because he is friendly. CDQ should tell us what he did to him.

1 Like

Re: CDQ Calls Out Seyi Tinubu For Disrespecting Him At Davido's House by 27Pushing30: 1:22am On Oct 02, 2020
I always say it ... most of these guys forming strong man no really get OT.

E don vex ,smoke Igbo begin yarn dust ...

First Bleep up na to realize say you Bleep up

Second Bleep up na for EVERYBODY to know say you Bleep up.

Smh

1 Like

Re: CDQ Calls Out Seyi Tinubu For Disrespecting Him At Davido's House by NobleAngell(f): 1:23am On Oct 02, 2020
mashad:

we don't know you and nobody cares to...but we all know him. That's where he is today
Speak for yourself.
Re: CDQ Calls Out Seyi Tinubu For Disrespecting Him At Davido's House by NobleAngell(f): 1:24am On Oct 02, 2020
Hardgun:

Better than where your papa could dream of
If only you had a papa I could speak of too.
Re: CDQ Calls Out Seyi Tinubu For Disrespecting Him At Davido's House by anonimi: 2:18am On Oct 02, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:
all this hydraulic soup gobbling people sef
person humiliate you and instead of you to kick his ass, you run go social media to call him out.
coward just like awolowo.

Ojukwu who ran away after causing the death of millions is what?
And Kanu who abandoned IPOB to Buratai’s python dancers is what?

anonimi:
www.nairaland.com/attachments/10052963_1404099759628228808010995492101526360405261485434298202222119560njpeg4a36d2a6e1be0fb8e542bdaadc6bc878jpegjpegf75f019415eb194eac0ea62036233172_jpegca211887ef5f133df6f617e99d9a1a87

www.nairaland.com/attachments/10671710_9190326photo1539980306509jpeg22885802bc1142efbdc4442d46e4bac7_jpeg_jpege6c12362c800c8fc227cc0e3dfd6b0d9

1 Like 1 Share

Re: CDQ Calls Out Seyi Tinubu For Disrespecting Him At Davido's House by larryking540: 3:00am On Oct 02, 2020
johhhnn:
Person wey you go use punch comot hin teeth you come reach house enter social media dy tweet rubbish fvcking pvssy ass nigga
men are really becoming weak these days ,thanks to Anthony Joshua and Israel ,
Re: CDQ Calls Out Seyi Tinubu For Disrespecting Him At Davido's House by Churchill6767: 3:48am On Oct 02, 2020
King3urna:

Can you please shut that thing you called mouth biko

I'm definitely sure say d money sef, him get pass you 100x, fucc outta here.
Re: CDQ Calls Out Seyi Tinubu For Disrespecting Him At Davido's House by Churchill6767: 3:53am On Oct 02, 2020
pinkgoodies:

Oga, that is a big lie, he is not more successful than him, that guy is so calm. You might not like his father, but he is a perfect gentleman. I have been around him during some Lagos Polo tournaments, you will never know he is tinubu's son, because he is friendly. CDQ should tell us what he did to him.

Keep famzing rubbish.. no b only perfect gentleman.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Final Burial Of Late Singer, Osinachi Holds Today (pix/video) / Korra Obidi Twerks To Davido's N1M BumBum On The Road In USA / Xxxtentacion Moved Into A $1.4m Mansion Before He Was Killed (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.