Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,390 members, 7,815,833 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:05 PM

Flour Mills To Build Atan-Agbara Road In Exchange For Tax Credit - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Flour Mills To Build Atan-Agbara Road In Exchange For Tax Credit (22929 Views)

Reconstruction Of 19km Atan-Lusada-Agbara Road In Ogun State (Pictures) / Broke Lady Offers Lagos Uber Driver Sex In Exchange For Payment. He Refuses / Bad Manang Road In Nepal (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flour Mills To Build Atan-Agbara Road In Exchange For Tax Credit by Jabioro: 6:43pm On Oct 01, 2020
Round of applause..let other companies rise to this challenge,at least it better than pay the tax that would in return get embezzled by the taxless political clout

1 Like

Re: Flour Mills To Build Atan-Agbara Road In Exchange For Tax Credit by horchukoh(m): 6:46pm On Oct 01, 2020
tobillionaire:
Good riddance, enough is enough! Let winners/covenant construct atan-sango road and lafarge construct ewekoro road too
there are alot of factories along Sango atan road also. they should submit there proposal to govt to begin the construction of the road if they have the financial strength.
Re: Flour Mills To Build Atan-Agbara Road In Exchange For Tax Credit by faithfull18(f): 6:46pm On Oct 01, 2020
horchukoh:
nice development. I ply this road almost everyday. this road ought to have been given attention for a while now.. the condition of the road is worst and there are a lot of big industries there. they need to begin the construction ASAP not only this road though most road in Ogun state are in a very bad condition and needs govt attention too.
I don't know what the governor came to do, I hope he doesn't plan to go for another 4years.
Re: Flour Mills To Build Atan-Agbara Road In Exchange For Tax Credit by Kobicove(m): 6:48pm On Oct 01, 2020
Danjunior:
That road is indeed a strategic road connecting two major industrial hubs.. If only government will allow them would be better.
Seeing the number of big factories there

The road in question is in Ogun State... I wonder why the Lagos State governor is the one spearheading the project undecided

1 Like

Re: Flour Mills To Build Atan-Agbara Road In Exchange For Tax Credit by horchukoh(m): 6:50pm On Oct 01, 2020
faithfull18:

I don't know what the governor came to do, I hope he doesn't plan to go for another 4years.
seriously there is little or no govt presence along ota axis,I don't know of other areas in the state. the governor so far has failed in his obligations in delivering good governance to the people of the state. funny thing is people will still vote for him if he decides to run for another term.
Re: Flour Mills To Build Atan-Agbara Road In Exchange For Tax Credit by tobillionaire(m): 6:52pm On Oct 01, 2020
horchukoh:
there are alot of factories along Sango atan road also. they should submit there proposal to govt to begin the construction of the road if they have the financial strength.
but you and I know winners is the richest among them and therefore has the financial strength.
And BTW I always hear ppl say thyve always wanted to construct the road but FG did not give them go ahead, so they can easily accept to construct it now

2 Likes

Re: Flour Mills To Build Atan-Agbara Road In Exchange For Tax Credit by Meteng: 6:57pm On Oct 01, 2020
Better than govt officials "eating" the money
Re: Flour Mills To Build Atan-Agbara Road In Exchange For Tax Credit by seproperties(m): 7:00pm On Oct 01, 2020
Wowwww This is a Good Development oooo if it's Fine ,Some 5 years ago a Friend told me to come buy Property here about 3 acres In that Area ,I said never ,This is a Forest Now ,he pleaded with me to buy that as time goes on Development would hit the Area ,I ran away joor , After two Years I decided to move through the Area and I could not believe houses already builts in many places I referred to as Forest ,Men I called my friend am in his Area ,After some days I summoned the courage to buy two acres ,Hire one Egun guy to farm on it ,Today Development has come to the Area now ,If Atan Agbara road is done ,Agbara to CMS road is under construction with Rail line ,There is already 33KVA Electric light Connection going on in the Area ,With all.these my Property is Appreciating seriously .In 3 Years to come ,the land 2ould have appreciated more .I am Glad .Floour Mills Biko come quick ooo.
Re: Flour Mills To Build Atan-Agbara Road In Exchange For Tax Credit by Newboss(m): 7:09pm On Oct 01, 2020
Smart guy. Buy cement from yourself and use it to construct road for government. Basically meaning that you just won a road construction contract without a bidding war.

Not bad at all. Just very smart
Re: Flour Mills To Build Atan-Agbara Road In Exchange For Tax Credit by horchukoh(m): 7:12pm On Oct 01, 2020
tobillionaire:
but you and I know winners is the richest among them and therefore has the financial strength.
And BTW I always hear ppl say thyve always wanted to construct the road but FG did not give them go ahead, so they can easily accept to construct it now
yes winners have the financial strength but unfortunately they are not a profit making organization hence they don't fall into this scheme. it is true that Ogun state govt have frustrated their plans alot of time when they wanted to construct the road, they demanded they pay money to them before they can allow winners to construct the road.
Re: Flour Mills To Build Atan-Agbara Road In Exchange For Tax Credit by INTEGRITYA1(m): 7:18pm On Oct 01, 2020
It's ideal.
Re: Flour Mills To Build Atan-Agbara Road In Exchange For Tax Credit by tobillionaire(m): 7:20pm On Oct 01, 2020
horchukoh:
yes winners have the financial strength but unfortunately they are not a profit making organization hence they don't fall into this scheme. it is true that Ogun state govt have frustrated their plans alot of time when they wanted to construct the road, they demanded they pay money to them before they can allow winners to construct the road.
but this is a federal road. Wats Ogun state govt business with the road?
Winners should go ahead and construct it now that the federal has approved a scheme for such.

Or doesnt covenant university pay tax

2 Likes

Re: Flour Mills To Build Atan-Agbara Road In Exchange For Tax Credit by gungab(m): 7:26pm On Oct 01, 2020
Common Meeeenh

Way 2go
Re: Flour Mills To Build Atan-Agbara Road In Exchange For Tax Credit by horchukoh(m): 7:30pm On Oct 01, 2020
tobillionaire:
Winners should go ahead and construct it now that the federal has approved a scheme for such.

I guess Ogun state govt have authority over the road since it's an APC state BTW according to the church they are making zero or less profit from covenant university. if we're to judge the church by the revenue they get from CU they can't afford to construct the road and I don't think CU is in same category as the church. winners chapel is a non profit making organization.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Flour Mills To Build Atan-Agbara Road In Exchange For Tax Credit by toolovely(m): 7:32pm On Oct 01, 2020
I think this is what companies should be doing instead of paying the money to government and the money end up in private pockets
Re: Flour Mills To Build Atan-Agbara Road In Exchange For Tax Credit by Biodun556(m): 7:37pm On Oct 01, 2020
Only God knows whether the taxes are entering government pocket. Make den kuku use am do something we can see.
Re: Flour Mills To Build Atan-Agbara Road In Exchange For Tax Credit by Ay04z(m): 7:41pm On Oct 01, 2020
This news is very relevant to me me as an indigen of atan land. As i always pass tru dis road at least once in a week. . I pray dey do am on time o
Re: Flour Mills To Build Atan-Agbara Road In Exchange For Tax Credit by CodeTemplar: 7:46pm On Oct 01, 2020
tobillionaire:
Good riddance, enough is enough! Let winners/covenant construct atan-sango road and lafarge construct ewekoro road too
That will be unfair.
Re: Flour Mills To Build Atan-Agbara Road In Exchange For Tax Credit by brainhgeek(m): 7:48pm On Oct 01, 2020
The demon on that road is stronger than the one holding Nigeria captive. That road has never seen a good year despite the town being the industrial capital of Nigeria.
Re: Flour Mills To Build Atan-Agbara Road In Exchange For Tax Credit by AngelicBeing: 7:54pm On Oct 01, 2020
angry
Re: Flour Mills To Build Atan-Agbara Road In Exchange For Tax Credit by CodeTemplar: 7:55pm On Oct 01, 2020
tobillionaire:

How many has UI or OAU constructed.

1 Like

Re: Flour Mills To Build Atan-Agbara Road In Exchange For Tax Credit by salt1: 7:58pm On Oct 01, 2020
Wonderful news! Apostolic Faith Campground and Crawford University will heave a great sigh of relief

1 Like

Re: Flour Mills To Build Atan-Agbara Road In Exchange For Tax Credit by davies(m): 8:23pm On Oct 01, 2020
How about Lagos /Abeokuta road? When is such busy road going to be repaired or reconstructed
Re: Flour Mills To Build Atan-Agbara Road In Exchange For Tax Credit by Exponental(m): 8:30pm On Oct 01, 2020
God bless Dapo. This road is one of the reasons I rate SIA as a failure. Imagine building a bridge on a bad road in an industrial area.
Re: Flour Mills To Build Atan-Agbara Road In Exchange For Tax Credit by blingxx(m): 8:33pm On Oct 01, 2020
Only people living in lusada, otta road, sango otta knows the hellish state of that particular road undecided

1 Like

Re: Flour Mills To Build Atan-Agbara Road In Exchange For Tax Credit by blingxx(m): 8:34pm On Oct 01, 2020
davies:
How about Lagos /Abeokuta road? When is such busy road going to be repaired or reconstructed
Bruh atan road is hell compared that Lagos abk road

2 Likes

Re: Flour Mills To Build Atan-Agbara Road In Exchange For Tax Credit by Kwara1stson: 8:36pm On Oct 01, 2020
tobillionaire:
even if you wanna say members offerings are not enough as profits, wat about their university covenant
so schools are profit making organization??
Re: Flour Mills To Build Atan-Agbara Road In Exchange For Tax Credit by cosmos1440: 8:59pm On Oct 01, 2020
Thank God oh.

While they are at it, they should also consider Owode - Ado-Odo road too oh.
Re: Flour Mills To Build Atan-Agbara Road In Exchange For Tax Credit by cosmos1440: 9:02pm On Oct 01, 2020
Exponental:
God bless Dapo. This road is one of the reasons I rate SIA as a failure. Imagine building a bridge on a bad road in an industrial area.

The first day I saw those bridge pillars at Lusada, I almost cried.
Re: Flour Mills To Build Atan-Agbara Road In Exchange For Tax Credit by murmee: 9:03pm On Oct 01, 2020
yemex04:
This is the way to go!

It still baffles me to see such an important road abandoned for so long.
You can say that again!
Re: Flour Mills To Build Atan-Agbara Road In Exchange For Tax Credit by Yampotatocarrot(m): 9:03pm On Oct 01, 2020
Hoelujohn:

Is winners a profit making organisation?

Covenant is na... Deeper Life constructed the road, drainage and overhead bridge around their headquarters at Gbagada.

I don't think it should be a big deal for Covenant though, I trust Oyedepo to do an even better job than these companies
Re: Flour Mills To Build Atan-Agbara Road In Exchange For Tax Credit by mrpackager(m): 9:04pm On Oct 01, 2020
I hope so....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

#ENDSARS: BRT Operator Suspends Services, Blames Protests / Fuel Scarcity: Vehicle Explodes On The 3rd Mainland Bridge Lagos / Nigerian Drowns In A Beach In South Africa (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.