Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,429 members, 7,815,967 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:26 PM

Flour Mills To Build Atan-Agbara Road In Exchange For Tax Credit - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Flour Mills To Build Atan-Agbara Road In Exchange For Tax Credit (22931 Views)

Reconstruction Of 19km Atan-Lusada-Agbara Road In Ogun State (Pictures) / Broke Lady Offers Lagos Uber Driver Sex In Exchange For Payment. He Refuses / Bad Manang Road In Nepal (Photos, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Flour Mills To Build Atan-Agbara Road In Exchange For Tax Credit by Yampotatocarrot(m): 9:07pm On Oct 01, 2020
davies:
How about Lagos /Abeokuta road?
When is such busy road going to be repaired or reconstructed

Which part of Lagos/Abeokuta expressway way na. I'm guessing it's from where Ambode stopped
Re: Flour Mills To Build Atan-Agbara Road In Exchange For Tax Credit by NoToPile: 9:16pm On Oct 01, 2020
That Amosun couldn't even construct the road desite Agbara being an industrial hub, I am almost certain if that federal road was in Lagos state, Lagos would have constructed that road.

I can't advise a pregnant person to ply that road.

1 Like

Re: Flour Mills To Build Atan-Agbara Road In Exchange For Tax Credit by adonaimart(m): 9:19pm On Oct 01, 2020
About time..thank God dis is happening.

I tell anyone who cares to listen, no where far again when considering where to buy a land.
Re: Flour Mills To Build Atan-Agbara Road In Exchange For Tax Credit by seproperties(m): 9:30pm On Oct 01, 2020
Kobicove:

The road in question is in Ogun State... I wonder why the Lagos State governor is the one spearheading the project undecided
Lagos State Governor , grin Na waooo U are still in the past ,So you don't know that Fashola don comot for Lagos State Governor ,Na wa for U ooo .

1 Like

Re: Flour Mills To Build Atan-Agbara Road In Exchange For Tax Credit by zoedew: 10:10pm On Oct 01, 2020
I guess this is one out of the 600 roads!
Re: Flour Mills To Build Atan-Agbara Road In Exchange For Tax Credit by ebudola49200: 10:34pm On Oct 01, 2020
:How about Lagos /Abeokuta highway?
When is etc work highway going to be repaired or reconstructed
Bruh dhaka highway is heck compared that Lagos abk highway
Re: Flour Mills To Build Atan-Agbara Road In Exchange For Tax Credit by Kobicove(m): 11:18pm On Oct 01, 2020
seproperties:
Lagos State Governor , grin Na waooo U are still in the past ,So you don't know that Fashola don comot for Lagos State Governor ,Na wa for U ooo .

I completely forgot...I have a lot on my mind grin

1 Like

Re: Flour Mills To Build Atan-Agbara Road In Exchange For Tax Credit by Impactever(m): 11:25pm On Oct 01, 2020
DenreleDave:

Better b4 the gods wrath visit flour mill and turn their flour to Garri lebu grin grin

hahahaha....see finishing .....guy you dey vex oh .... lolz
Re: Flour Mills To Build Atan-Agbara Road In Exchange For Tax Credit by padi94(m): 11:49pm On Oct 01, 2020
I play that road everyday... Better they do this road make everywhere stew, so that I go fit drive my car on the road. grin

1 Like

Re: Flour Mills To Build Atan-Agbara Road In Exchange For Tax Credit by Gidah: 12:15am On Oct 02, 2020
Something similar was proposed during fashola tenure as governor by some Chinese and Indian company around where u stay at ikorodu Lagos but the rumor u heard then was the govt wasn't willing to let go of the tax for the road building and funny thing the companies around there can be compared to that along oshodi road in terms of number. But Nigeria govt and greediness /selfishness Na 5/6

2 Likes

Re: Flour Mills To Build Atan-Agbara Road In Exchange For Tax Credit by chukemmang(m): 1:54am On Oct 02, 2020
Roads like this gives me hypertension when on the steering. Even worse when I'm in a big bus, i will just be wandering if the bus will not fall.

Thank God people with working brains will fix what the government without brains didn't fix

2 Likes

Re: Flour Mills To Build Atan-Agbara Road In Exchange For Tax Credit by ddeola: 3:11am On Oct 02, 2020
If govt no dey responsible then the people go sort demsefs out. undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Flour Mills To Build Atan-Agbara Road In Exchange For Tax Credit by BecomeALandLord(m): 6:03am On Oct 02, 2020
I have properties under my portfolio along sokoto road just a few mins from Attan Ota bus stop that I'm selling.
With the proposal to construct this agbara - attan road, I'm so excited because lots of clients that are dragging their feet on patronizing me will rush to buy when they hear the road construction will soon start.

Again properties along that corridor will soon skyrocket.

1 Like

Re: Flour Mills To Build Atan-Agbara Road In Exchange For Tax Credit by newoffer: 6:16am On Oct 02, 2020
Hambivert:
Sparogatively, how government fails on its responsibility is mind boggling!

The number of companies in that axis alone, is equivalent to what some states has in all, yet the road is a death trap mostly during rainy season.

Anyways, this is a great development. If the tax enter government hand before...dem go chop am clean mawt!
. The value of that axis go go up now
Make I go buy now now

1 Like

Re: Flour Mills To Build Atan-Agbara Road In Exchange For Tax Credit by Nobody: 6:58am On Oct 02, 2020
faithfull18:

I don't know what the governor came to do, I hope he doesn't plan to go for another 4years.
The governor of Ogun is one of the most terrible governor in Nigeria.
Re: Flour Mills To Build Atan-Agbara Road In Exchange For Tax Credit by Nobody: 7:01am On Oct 02, 2020
Gidah:
Something similar was proposed during fashola tenure as governor by some Chinese and Indian company around where u stay at ikorodu Lagos but the rumor u heard then was the govt wasn't willing to let go of the tax for the road building and funny thing the companies around there can be compared to that along oshodi road in terms of number. But Nigeria govt and greediness /selfishness Na 5/6
Which company be that for Ikorodu? Except PZ, which big manufacturing company dey ikorodu again? Unless you enter ogijo axis.
Re: Flour Mills To Build Atan-Agbara Road In Exchange For Tax Credit by newisd75: 8:12am On Oct 02, 2020
What! #77 billion, money is not a problem in nigeria, when d fg tell u that d are broke with no money, it's not true as d have other source of generating revenue, be it from tax, imported goods, charity organization & investors. most of this money are use 4 looting & for white elephant projects
Re: Flour Mills To Build Atan-Agbara Road In Exchange For Tax Credit by faithfull18(f): 9:02am On Oct 02, 2020
BabaOwen:
The governor of Ogun is one of the most terrible governor in Nigeria.
He just came to bear the title and be setting curfew up and down.

1 Like

Re: Flour Mills To Build Atan-Agbara Road In Exchange For Tax Credit by Fistop: 11:22am On Oct 02, 2020
Wow. This is really avery cheering news. I'm happy to hear this. I hope it commences as soon as possible. The quality of the work to be done should also not be lesser than what was done by Dangote on Oshodi-Apapa Express way.

Best time to invest in buying lands in that axis is now.
Re: Flour Mills To Build Atan-Agbara Road In Exchange For Tax Credit by PRINCEVICKEY: 2:26pm On Oct 02, 2020
Hoelujohn:

Is winners a profit making organisation?

Nooo ,it's a loss making organization....ewu
Re: Flour Mills To Build Atan-Agbara Road In Exchange For Tax Credit by pancrowcash: 2:41pm On Oct 02, 2020
Something to imitate... Oluwa bless PANCROW Cash
Re: Flour Mills To Build Atan-Agbara Road In Exchange For Tax Credit by Nobody: 10:21pm On Oct 02, 2020
upon the acclaimed high IGR ,, still can't repair major roads
Re: Flour Mills To Build Atan-Agbara Road In Exchange For Tax Credit by Gidah: 8:49am On Oct 03, 2020
BabaOwen:
Which company be that for Ikorodu? Except PZ, which big manufacturing company dey ikorodu again? Unless you enter ogijo axis.
I can name 7/8 big ones with up to 20000 employers. Each from odogunyan to ogijo
Re: Flour Mills To Build Atan-Agbara Road In Exchange For Tax Credit by Nobody: 8:59am On Oct 03, 2020
Gidah:
I can name 7/8 big ones with up to 20000 employers. Each from odogunyan to ogijo
Ogijo is Ogun state. I'm talking of ikorodu.
Re: Flour Mills To Build Atan-Agbara Road In Exchange For Tax Credit by uptimum123(m): 10:11am On Oct 03, 2020
BabaOwen:

There are bunch of them in odoguyan which is Lagos state
Re: Flour Mills To Build Atan-Agbara Road In Exchange For Tax Credit by Gidah: 7:34pm On Oct 04, 2020
BabaOwen:
don't be a smart ass odogunyan Na where.
Re: Flour Mills To Build Atan-Agbara Road In Exchange For Tax Credit by glingev(m): 8:00pm On Oct 06, 2020
Please when are they starting work on this road.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Lagos, Abuja, Port Harcourt, Kano Airports To Reopen Soon / Applying For Nigerian Visa Reissue Online / What Is Happening In Nigeria? (For Nigerians At Home Only)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.