Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,926 members, 7,828,207 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:19 AM

Suspected IPOB Members Kill Police Officer In Rivers - PM News - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Suspected IPOB Members Kill Police Officer In Rivers - PM News (31917 Views)

Peter Obi Caught Lying On TV Again - PM News / Major Datong Abducted By Bandits At NDA Killed - PM News / Nnamdi Kanu Arrested In Czech Republic - PM News (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Suspected IPOB Members Kill Police Officer In Rivers - PM News by snoopanddre(m): 8:58pm On Oct 01, 2020
X8scab:
cool wow

DO YOU WANT TO MAKE YOUR CAR LOOK BEAUTIFUL AND ATTRACTIVE ??

HAVE YOU EVER TRIED TO MAKE YOUR HOME LOOK GORGEOUS WITH THE TV LED ?

Then you need to try our Car ROOF and FLOOR led light.

✨ WHATSAPdP OR CALL 080'550'86'312,..
Seriously i just like this and i would hav patronised u guys just a pity that i don't hav a car.
Re: Suspected IPOB Members Kill Police Officer In Rivers - PM News by snoopanddre(m): 8:59pm On Oct 01, 2020
snoopanddre:
Seriously i just like this and i would hav patronised u guys such a pity that i don't hav a car.
Re: Suspected IPOB Members Kill Police Officer In Rivers - PM News by SLAP44: 9:00pm On Oct 01, 2020
jrusky:

Stop telling lies and stop all these Ipig don't carry arms bullshit.

Let the police fish out the culprits and if its establush they are Ipig member then zero mercy on any Ipig member they see.

Go to bed good night.

What do you have to say about the joint protest between the IPOB and Oduduwa nation agitators?
Re: Suspected IPOB Members Kill Police Officer In Rivers - PM News by Nobody: 9:03pm On Oct 01, 2020
Kennitrust:
We are very used to bad in this country.

OFF TOPIC PLEASE!

Please those reading this should help advice me on what to do. I don't know how to make front page story. Here I go...

I'm a single man of about 38yrs and due to financial hardship, i'm only grooming up the girl I want to marry. To cut the story short.

I have a brother who have been nice to me but as time would have it, my brother have a problem with with his landlord who happen to asks him to pack out of his house. My brother been a married man with a child decided to pack his things to my house. As a brother, I welcome him but now, I'm in deep mess.

When my brother came to my house and see how comfortable my house was, he change his mind and is now trying to push me out of my rented apartment. My girl left because she could not endure the shattered state of my my house that has always been neat. It one month now my elder brother is not thinking of giving me my privacy. I'm so depressed and down with anxiety.

His reaction has hinder my hope of meeting my girl's family this month. My bros even ask me to look for money to rent somewhere else without talking of assisting me... Lol.

Please mature advice on what to do here in this situation.

Please ask me any questions and help me with suggestion, please.

The good thing you have done was to help him when he was in need. Now to help yourself, gather money and get another apartment for your self. Trust me you will be happier. 1 year rent is very short to be sad about.

Don't forget to move your belongings out as well, nothing valuable to your goodly living should be left behind.

Once again move out for them. Peace
Re: Suspected IPOB Members Kill Police Officer In Rivers - PM News by pelumi67(m): 9:03pm On Oct 01, 2020
SLAP44:

Over 20,000 nigerians killed in the north alone, where's the python? grin

Slap44 u too sabi give them back jare

3 Likes

Re: Suspected IPOB Members Kill Police Officer In Rivers - PM News by prophetfire: 9:03pm On Oct 01, 2020
yarimo:
SARS and ARMY should deal with them ruthlessly. nonsense angry
. SARS AND ARMY THAT BOKO HARAM AND FULANI BANDITS ARE USING TO DO TARGET PRACTICE? THAT ONE NA ARMY?

3 Likes

Re: Suspected IPOB Members Kill Police Officer In Rivers - PM News by SaintMartinez(m): 9:08pm On Oct 01, 2020
OP, what u said about IPOB killing sarz officer is false...
Re: Suspected IPOB Members Kill Police Officer In Rivers - PM News by Kennitrust(m): 9:09pm On Oct 01, 2020
FreelanceRebel:

The good thing you have done was to help him when he was in need. Now to help yourself, gather money and get another apartment for your self. Trust me you will be happier. 1 year rent is very short to be sad about.

Don't forget to move your belongings out as well, nothing valuable to your goodly living should be left behind.

Once again move out for them. Peace
thanks, but there is no such cash for that... I paid 200k for this house and I don't have such money anywhere again. To hustle out that amount in this current time will not be easy. Think it loud too

1 Like

Re: Suspected IPOB Members Kill Police Officer In Rivers - PM News by AskProf: 9:15pm On Oct 01, 2020

Re: Suspected IPOB Members Kill Police Officer In Rivers - PM News by Nobody: 9:18pm On Oct 01, 2020
Kennitrust:
thanks, but there is no such cash for that... I paid 200k for this house and I don't have such money anywhere again. To hustle out that amount in this current time will not be easy. Think it loud too

God will bless your hustle my brother . Whatever apartment you can get, set your mind on that target. Three years ago I moved out from a relative who i help into a small single room just to have peace of mind only took few belongings. Today i have set my set better than before.
Re: Suspected IPOB Members Kill Police Officer In Rivers - PM News by Nchenches: 9:26pm On Oct 01, 2020
loneprof:
I don't support IPOB but with all the nonsense that police officers, especially SARS, are doing to innocent young men, I'm sure nobody will pity them when they start getting killed.

Everyday on social media, it's one SARS attack or the other. Go after armed robbers, they won't, their target is young men with good phones or cars... When will all that nonsense stop. angry

A police force reconditioned for occupation of southern states on behalf of Fula in Nigeria.
Re: Suspected IPOB Members Kill Police Officer In Rivers - PM News by Farki: 9:28pm On Oct 01, 2020
Quick someone should label Buhari as an IPOB member.
Re: Suspected IPOB Members Kill Police Officer In Rivers - PM News by Kennitrust(m): 9:28pm On Oct 01, 2020
FreelanceRebel:

God will bless your hustle my brother . Whatever apartment you can get, set your mind on that target. Three years ago I moved out from a relative who i help into a small single room just to have peace of mind only took few belongings. Today i have set my set better than before.
The financial aspects is the hell here.

I should have just done that without seeking for advice. This guy have the cash that would have build him mansions but he mismanage it but still have money to rent somewhere else but choose to punish me with his suggestion
Re: Suspected IPOB Members Kill Police Officer In Rivers - PM News by oluwazoba25: 9:44pm On Oct 01, 2020
Kingzeez10:
Àwọn olórí pẹlẹbẹ on the beat again
Awon olobe ekpo elenugboro on the dance flure. grin
Re: Suspected IPOB Members Kill Police Officer In Rivers - PM News by chatinent: 10:01pm On Oct 01, 2020
I don't believe it.
Re: Suspected IPOB Members Kill Police Officer In Rivers - PM News by Nobody: 10:14pm On Oct 01, 2020
Nchenches:

A police force reconditioned for occupation of southern states on behalf of Fula in Nigeria.

But your people too dey among... Let's call a spade a spade, Nigerians are united in corruption, forget that Biafra mentality.

We can speak against injustice without tribal sentiments, that's one thing you Igbos must understand. Your fellow Igbo man in police uniform will abuse you... Not even Hausa or Fulani. Black race in general needs reorientation, we don't love ourselves.
Re: Suspected IPOB Members Kill Police Officer In Rivers - PM News by nams77: 10:29pm On Oct 01, 2020
loneprof:

Did you even read my post? Whether or not it was IPOB, that's not for either of us to determine. All I know is that nobody trusts the police anymore cos they are abusive.
Noted
Re: Suspected IPOB Members Kill Police Officer In Rivers - PM News by firdaus95026: 10:31pm On Oct 01, 2020
Nairaland did not move the keeping at residence directive fully complied with in the SE and components of SS to FP but is speed to move this unconfirmed findings to FP. This shows partiality
Re: Suspected IPOB Members Kill Police Officer In Rivers - PM News by CORRECTMAN78(m): 10:40pm On Oct 01, 2020
yarimo:

Basta*d!

1 Like

Re: Suspected IPOB Members Kill Police Officer In Rivers - PM News by Jostoman: 10:43pm On Oct 01, 2020
yarimo:
oga face front

1 Like

Re: Suspected IPOB Members Kill Police Officer In Rivers - PM News by Jostoman: 10:47pm On Oct 01, 2020
Uzomacharles:
Pure lie
police are looking for every opportunity nail IPOB at all cost.
Re: Suspected IPOB Members Kill Police Officer In Rivers - PM News by bikefab(m): 10:57pm On Oct 01, 2020
This attack happened at night. No one knows who the attackers are. It is not IPOB. Police say investigations into the matter have begun.
Re: Suspected IPOB Members Kill Police Officer In Rivers - PM News by dlordy100: 10:58pm On Oct 01, 2020
stupid Nigerians how did they know it was ipob
Re: Suspected IPOB Members Kill Police Officer In Rivers - PM News by gidgiddy: 11:00pm On Oct 01, 2020
Rampaging hoodlums suspected to be members of Indigenous People of Biafra, IPOB, allegedly abducted and killed a Police Officer attached to Special Anti-robbery Squad (SARS) headquarters in Port Harcourt at Oyigbo local government area of Rivers State on Wednesday evening.

Though details of the incident are still sketchy, it was learnt that the police officer who was on special duty at the Oyigbo area had reportedly taken permission to go and eat around 9:30pm when he was allegedly abducted and taken to a bush path where he was slaughtered by his abductors.

It was gathered that the abduction led to clash between the Police and people suspected to be members of IPOB in Oyigbo in Oyigbo local Government.

It was gathered that it took combined efforts of officers attached to tactical units like Operation Sting, Anti-Cultism and others to curtail the rampaging IPOB members who later attempted to launch an attack on the Special Police Anti-Robbery Squad base in the area.

It was gathered that the IPOB members later retreated into neighbouring Abia state.

Meanwhile, the spokesman of the Rivers state command SP Nnamdi Omoni confirmed the incident, but noted that the full detail of the incident is yet to reach his desk.

Rivers State Police command had in statement on Wednesday warned IPOB members to stay off the state

This story is so laughable that only a fool will take it seriously. So IPOB just got up and went on rampage in Obigbo? Nobody goes on a rampage for no reason, its either something provokes a person to go on rampage or that a person goes on a rampage to get or achieve something. There is nothing like just going on rampage for absolutely no reason

Secondly, Rivers is a state with several militant groups. How does the writer of this nonsense know it is IPOB? Even the Police dont even yet have an official statement on what happened but the so called journalist has already decided it was IPOB without stating how he or she reached that conclusion

The reporter doesnt even know the name of the officer he is claiming that IPOB killed

Another laughable thing about the story is the claim that after IPOB killed the Police man, they clashed with a combination of armed Police like SARS, anti cultism unit and operation sting, yet nobody was killed, captured or wounded on either side? How is that possible?

The story is just plain rubbish

4 Likes

Re: Suspected IPOB Members Kill Police Officer In Rivers - PM News by Blessedassuranc(f): 11:10pm On Oct 01, 2020
Kennitrust:
several time, we did that. My elder, with financial capabilities! Hmm

My dear you made a big mistake taking him. He is callous and you should know never to bring nor keep such person around you. You owe him nothing and you might have to look him straight in the eyes that he has to leave.. Don't bother about where he ll go to cos he never considered you in his actions.. If you like continue with the emotional bs talk that he is your brother..

2 Likes

Re: Suspected IPOB Members Kill Police Officer In Rivers - PM News by Kamanuozuzu: 11:14pm On Oct 01, 2020
yarimo:

How eaxclty do you know who is an IPOB member as they don't carry ID Card nor wear uniforms or any that has Biafra insignia.

How would you expressly label someone an IPOB?

3 Likes

Re: Suspected IPOB Members Kill Police Officer In Rivers - PM News by Blessedassuranc(f): 11:16pm On Oct 01, 2020
Anaerobi:

if u have d cash, do d needful... if u have d enablement just rent another house Bro. I know it's not easy, but u just have to do it so it won't be like u clashed with ur blood because of a woman or u left ur woman because of ur brother.

You mean he should leave his house cos he has a selfish ,callous and self centred brother? Op. If you like don't set your boundaries right now.. Your brother ll never learn . he ll still do another one. Trust me cos i be seen this happen.. I guess he can't try this trash with some other family members cos he knows they won't tolerate such.. Pls try and sort yourself before you get married. Cos your type ll give your wife headache cos of this boundary issues with your family members/siblings..
Re: Suspected IPOB Members Kill Police Officer In Rivers - PM News by bigcasava1(m): 11:16pm On Oct 01, 2020
Nonsense! Ipob are not terrorist why are they not also killing civilians. You can't deceive us with such fake news. Very soon they will say ipob kill soilders in sambisa forest.
Re: Suspected IPOB Members Kill Police Officer In Rivers - PM News by Blessedassuranc(f): 11:20pm On Oct 01, 2020
Anaerobi:

Yes bro. or u don't believe in prayers?

Which kind prayer inside this one now? Abeg he should tell his brother to move. The guy has to move on with his life..squatter wan chase house owner out of him house and you dey talk prayer..

1 Like

Re: Suspected IPOB Members Kill Police Officer In Rivers - PM News by Kachy1605(m): 11:20pm On Oct 01, 2020
yarimo:
Your own mumu eeehhh e get first class level.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

'The Silent Baron': Osinbajo Attends Premiere Of Nollywood Movie (Pictures) / Rebecca Aikhomu And Her Children Kidnapped In Edo / Men Alleged To Have Trailed Jonathan's Convoy Released From Police Custody (Pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.