Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,700 members, 7,827,565 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:39 PM

A 74-year-old Woman Was Beaten Into Unconsciousness By A Lady. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / A 74-year-old Woman Was Beaten Into Unconsciousness By A Lady. (915 Views)

My Mum Was Beaten With A Machete By A Man Owing Her Money / How Childless Woman Was Beaten And Burnt To Death For Stealing Baby In Hospital. / 74-Year-Old Man Rapes Teenage Girl In Warri, Infects Her With Disease. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A 74-year-old Woman Was Beaten Into Unconsciousness By A Lady. by MONALD: 8:35pm On Oct 01, 2020
There was drama today at Akeukewe street Ijeshatedo Itire-Kate Lagos State when a Lady suddenly slapped an Old Woman of 74 years Old drags are legs and pushes her into the gutter.
As a result of this, the old woman landed in the hospital with unconscious and with a partial stroke. The residence in the area that tried stopping the lady, where also beaten-up by her (Lady).
Reporting the case to Nigeria Police Station in the area the woman ran away before the police could get there. Asking the residence of the area what happen they said that, the lady and her friends are serious trouble makers that sits down in a beer parlour all day insulting people passing by. The old woman was passing when the lady started raining insult on the her (old woman) that her daughter was eyeing her.
Failure to respond to the lady’s insult triggered her to beat-up the old woman.

What is this world turning too??

1 Share

Re: A 74-year-old Woman Was Beaten Into Unconsciousness By A Lady. by vickyfrancis1(m): 8:35pm On Oct 01, 2020
That young woman get luck say men like me no Dy around when she Dy misbehave...na dat time she go believe.
Re: A 74-year-old Woman Was Beaten Into Unconsciousness By A Lady. by Idamond: 8:37pm On Oct 01, 2020
u beat old women wey near death to what?? live
Re: A 74-year-old Woman Was Beaten Into Unconsciousness By A Lady. by Idamond: 8:38pm On Oct 01, 2020
u beat old women wey near death to what??
live!
Re: A 74-year-old Woman Was Beaten Into Unconsciousness By A Lady. by Officialgarri: 8:40pm On Oct 01, 2020
Let's forget about age for now and try to remove every bias in our judgements....

How will a lady just pick on an aged woman and start beating her till she dragged her into a gutter?

How possible?

I just think there was a fight between both women and the younger lady emerged victorious.

Zzor:
she's doomed for life and that of her children if she has any,some actions might be suffered by future generations who knew nothing about it
Forget that thing. If they all work well and hard, they might even be more successful than the aged woman's children
Re: A 74-year-old Woman Was Beaten Into Unconsciousness By A Lady. by Nobody: 8:42pm On Oct 01, 2020
she's doomed for life and that of her children if she has any,some actions might be suffered by future generations who knew nothing about it
Re: A 74-year-old Woman Was Beaten Into Unconsciousness By A Lady. by midolian(m): 8:47pm On Oct 01, 2020
Na wa o!
Re: A 74-year-old Woman Was Beaten Into Unconsciousness By A Lady. by Simplyleo: 8:53pm On Oct 01, 2020
I can bet my right black ball, na those people wey dey wake their parents as if they are taking goal kicks.

Those people have no single regards for elders especially if they (elders) are poor.

To them, money is god and the only measure of success. Spits on their heads. undecided
Re: A 74-year-old Woman Was Beaten Into Unconsciousness By A Lady. by Liposure: 8:53pm On Oct 01, 2020
Some girls lack home training
Re: A 74-year-old Woman Was Beaten Into Unconsciousness By A Lady. by Nobody: 8:57pm On Oct 01, 2020
Officialgarri:
Let's forget about age for now and try to remove every bias in our judgements....

How will a lady just pick on an aged woman and start beating her till she dragged her into a gutter?

How possible?

I just think there was a fight between both women and the younger lady emerged victorious.

Forget that thing. If they all work well and hard, they might even be more successful than the aged woman's children
life is deeper than you see it
Re: A 74-year-old Woman Was Beaten Into Unconsciousness By A Lady. by donbachi(m): 9:28pm On Oct 01, 2020
vickyfrancis1:
That young woman get luck say men like me no Dy around when she Dy misbehave...na dat time she go believe.
u no read the part wey say,she even beat up the people wey come to stop her...ur own for no be partial stroke.
Re: A 74-year-old Woman Was Beaten Into Unconsciousness By A Lady. by donbachi(m): 9:31pm On Oct 01, 2020
Life imprisonment/death sentence don dey knock on her door...she get luck sey the woman no die.though,they will still charge her for attempted murder in a civilized society.
Re: A 74-year-old Woman Was Beaten Into Unconsciousness By A Lady. by Evablizin(f): 9:57pm On Oct 01, 2020
Self control is necessary sha. Learn to control your self irrespective of the situation on ground.

(1) (Reply)

Businessman Killed Over Cigarette Lighter In An Hotel In Ondo State / From Kidnap Victim To Suspect And All And All / Help My Phone Was Stolen And They Have Had Access To My Account

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.