Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,739 members, 7,817,038 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:17 AM

Deleted - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Deleted (1495 Views)

I Deleted Twinnys Number This Morning. Im Fed Up! / Deleted / Post Deleted (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Deleted by DenreleDave(m): 10:59pm On Oct 01, 2020
Deleted
Re: Deleted by Openbusiness: 11:03pm On Oct 01, 2020
You're funny oh

3 Likes

Re: Deleted by DenreleDave(m): 11:04pm On Oct 01, 2020
Openbusiness:
You're funny oh

It looks like joke??
Re: Deleted by Openbusiness: 11:08pm On Oct 01, 2020
DenreleDave:

It looks like joke??
Yes, a serious joke, especially this part.
It really hurts, I'm on bed now and a friend is calling me dt she can't get a place to sleep, it tickles me so hard
Are you married?

3 Likes

Re: Deleted by DenreleDave(m): 11:12pm On Oct 01, 2020
Re: Deleted by Ladylite: 11:14pm On Oct 01, 2020
DenreleDave:
Gat a lady frnd ehnn, having accommodation issue... Although recently a guy wanted to help her but you guys know na, the guy wan dey chop am too.....

She is not even a nairalander, I don't know if there is any lady here that can help take in a fellow lady... She is of good behavior....

It is just pathetic... Where she squat, she cudnt sleep there tonight Cox they are much and she just called now dt she does not av a place to sleep.... Would have loved to help but I stay on mainland with my bro, so it's nt really gonna be possible like dt...

It really hurts, I'm on bed now and a friend is calling me dt she can't get a place to sleep, it tickles me so hard.. undecided undecided undecided

Anyone on the island or mainland here in Lagos that can help take in a female friend.... Incase anyone is ready to help, we can show up together so that we can work things out.. She is not bouyant to rent a space now, not bouyant at all...

So I will be glad if anyone be it ladies or guys (without no condition that you will take advantage of her Cox she is living in with you) can help..... She is also keen on getting a job so she can save up quick to get her place...

Infact she doesn't know I am doing this and she can never come across this coz she isn't a nairalander... Incase you need her contact, it wud have to be private.

I appeal to all nairalanders... I really appeal...

Send her back to wherever she came from so she can go get a job and take care of herself.... You obviously are not capable.

I will never allow strangers in the name of HELP.

2 Likes

Re: Deleted by Openbusiness: 11:15pm On Oct 01, 2020
DenreleDave:

I'm not married oo
Ok, are you cohabitating with your girlfriend / fiancee etc?
Re: Deleted by DenreleDave(m): 11:16pm On Oct 01, 2020
Re: Deleted by DenreleDave(m): 11:17pm On Oct 01, 2020
Ladylite:

Send her back to wherever she came from so she can go get a job and take care of herself.... You obviously are not capable.

I will never allow strangers in the name of HELP.

I understand u sha.. I'm on the mainland, she is on the island.. So tiring

But if we only say we wunt make friends with strangers, we make likely remain with family alone..

Strangers become frnds....
Re: Deleted by Openbusiness: 11:19pm On Oct 01, 2020
DenreleDave:

My younger bro and I stay together
Ok. Same bed + same room or different beds + same room or different beds + different room?
Re: Deleted by DenreleDave(m): 11:20pm On Oct 01, 2020
Re: Deleted by merieam16(f): 11:24pm On Oct 01, 2020
So u changed ur moniker to male nw cos u dont want people to ask u dat ure a female so y cant u help her instead abi....some people sha

6 Likes

Re: Deleted by Openbusiness: 11:24pm On Oct 01, 2020
DenreleDave:

cheesy just a single room... Same bed of coz...

He is my bro na.. Same same
Ok, the picture is clearer now. You're not in a position to accommodate her temporarily. Because as a close friend that you depict her to be, and due to compatibility issues, I was of the opinion that you're in the best position to assist your friend. But I see why you can't do it now.

2 Likes

Re: Deleted by DenreleDave(m): 11:24pm On Oct 01, 2020
It is just so pitiful and sumtin else honestly..... Sometimes I wish I never know abt somethings than knowing abt it and unable to ignore it without helping
Re: Deleted by DenreleDave(m): 11:27pm On Oct 01, 2020
Openbusiness:
Ok, the picture is clearer now. You're not in a position to accommodate her temporarily. Because as a close friend that you depict her to be, and due to compatibility issues, I was of the opinion that you're in the best position to assist your friend. But I see why you can't do it now.

If it was me alone, I wunt even be here sef.... I wunt let her face those issues she is facing..

Wud av accommodated her in the blink of an eye.....

Don't like to see people go through issues like accommodation.... It is a terrible thing..

I know how it feels Cox I once went tru this... Stings like hell

1 Like

Re: Deleted by DenreleDave(m): 11:28pm On Oct 01, 2020
merieam16:
So u changed ur moniker to male nw cos u dont want people to ask u dat ure a female so y cant u help her instead abi....some people sha

I am a guy jare..... Some nairalander will come here and say I am the one, why am I lying dt it's my frnd...

But you know the Denrele.dave is a guy...
Infact almost every one knows I am a He with two balls
Re: Deleted by DenreleDave(m): 11:30pm On Oct 01, 2020
merieam16:
what do u mean by this?

See I'm not here to drag anytin..

Check my signature. U will see guy... So pls dont bother me too much With male or female... Pls...
Re: Deleted by Openbusiness: 11:39pm On Oct 01, 2020
DenreleDave:
It is just so pitiful and sumtin else honestly..... Sometimes I wish I never know abt somethings than knowing abt it and unable to ignore it without helping
But there might still be away out for you, depending on the level of compromise you guys (you, your bro and the girl) are willing to make. If everyone of you can shift ground a bit and get uncomfortable together, then you might be able to fit yourselves in that one room. And since your bro is an acquaintance, he should be able to behave around your guest and not get flirty or involved with her, and you guys can be excusing yourselves whenever you need to change clothes or something. And though I won't suggest that you give up your beds for her, rather I'll suggest she adapt to being rugged temporarily and she either uses a mat or blanket to sleep on the floor or sleep on a long couch if you have any. At least this way, her safety is 100© guaranteed and you don't have to worry

6 Likes

Re: Deleted by DenreleDave(m): 11:41pm On Oct 01, 2020
Openbusiness:
But there might still be away out for you, depending on the level of compromise you guys (you, your bro and the girl) are willing to make. If everyone of you can shift ground a bit and get uncomfortable together, then you might be able to fit yourselves in that one room. And since your bro is an acquaintance, he should be able to behave around your guest and not get flirty or involved with her, and you guys can be excusing yourselves whenever you need to change clothes or something. And though I won't suggest that you give up your beds for her, rather I'll suggest she adapt to being rugged temporarily and she either uses a mat or blanket to sleep on the floor or sleep on a long couch if you have any. At least this way, her safety is 100© guaranteed and you don't have to worry

Funny bro.. It is 100% not possible..

My landlady is a renowned area lady... She is madder than anytin in this world.....

Even me sef, by God grace, after service, I will go find a place to rent and stay alone...

My landlady is so mad and brutal....

It's failure b4 submission .. grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Deleted by DenreleDave(m): 11:52pm On Oct 01, 2020
Anyone that can help a lady frnd. Pls..

It may jst be temporary
Re: Deleted by uniqueboi1(m): 11:53pm On Oct 01, 2020
You are not serious.

1 Like

Re: Deleted by DenreleDave(m): 11:54pm On Oct 01, 2020
uniqueboi1:
You are not serious.

Ok sir.. Agreed I am not serious..

But mind explaining how sir??

With humility, I want to know how sir?
Re: Deleted by Openbusiness: 12:00am On Oct 02, 2020
DenreleDave:

Funny bro.. It is 100% not possible..

My landlady is a renowned area lady... She is madder than anytin in this world.....

Even me sef, by God grace, after service, I will go find a place to rent and stay alone...

My landlady is so mad and brutal....

It's failure b4 submission .. grin grin grin cheesy
Then it's a tough nut to crack, even Churches nowadays don't accept people anyhow again into their premises. Otherwise, I would have said she should try a Church. University environment like Unilag / Yabatech etc would have worked for a couple days if school was on but they're closed. So your only viable option is a "good Samaritan". I don't want to probe further as per what led to her situation, but if it were maybe 1 or 2 days or 3 days you were talking about, people might be willing to assist without too much concern, but when it's kind of a prolonged stay, then expect that anyone who wants to help might want to open her file as per getting to know her story as to why she's alone and homeless, cuz I presume she has a family, doesn't she? Another way she can go about it, or you can assist her with is, don't just be asking for a stranger that will accommodate her, that might be a bit difficult or take a long time to happen. Instead, try to solicit for her like anyone that has a job with accomodation available. She might be able to get work within the hospitality/factory/residence job that will give her accomodation. Just a suggestion. Maybe someone else will have better suggestions for you.

4 Likes

Re: Deleted by DenreleDave(m): 12:03am On Oct 02, 2020
Openbusiness:
Then it's a tough nut to crack, even Churches nowadays don't accept people anyhow again into their premises. Otherwise, I would have said she should try a Church. University environment like Unilag / Yabatech etc would have worked for a couple days if school was on but they're closed. So your only viable option is a "good Samaritan". I don't want to probe further as per what led to her situation, but if it were maybe 1 or 2 days or 3 days you were talking about, people might be willing to assist without too much concern, but when it's kind of a prolonged stay, then expect that anyone who wants to help might want to open her file as per getting to know her story as to why she's alone and homeless, cuz I presume she has a family, doesn't she? Another way she can go about it, or you can assist her with is, don't just be asking for a stranger that will accommodate her, that might be a bit difficult or take a long time to happen. Instead, try to solicit for her like anyone that has a job with accomodation available. She might be able to get work within the hospitality/factory/residence job that will give her accomodation. Just a suggestion. Maybe someone else will have better suggestions for you.

U av said it all... Thanks... I appreciate....

Her family are in PH...

I pray God help sha
Re: Deleted by yomi007k(m): 2:00am On Oct 02, 2020
Nobody here is tackling the "Underlying cause" which is why doesnt she have accomodation in the first place?
Re: Deleted by Mindlog: 2:19am On Oct 02, 2020
DenreleDave:

Her family are in PH...

I pray God help sha

No job, no accommodation.....advise her to go back to her family in PH and while there, be following up leads on getting a job and possible relatives in Lagos.

I still ponder how people still feel comfortable requesting to be housed (when it is not airbnb) by a total stranger in this era of debauchery, missing persons and ritual killings, is it that one's sense of self-preservation has switched off?

4 Likes

Re: Deleted by afolarin60591: 5:03am On Oct 02, 2020
:My younger dude and I stay together Ok. while couch + while bathbathbathroom or variety couchs + while bathbathbathroom or variety couchs + variety bathbathbathroom?
Re: Deleted by KosiGee(m): 5:56am On Oct 02, 2020
DenreleDave:

Her family are in PH...

I pray God help sha

You are not helping that lady. What you are doing here is very dangerous. You are exposing this person and compromising her safety and security.

What was she doing in the past two weeks. When did she come to Lagos? Advice her to go back to her family in PH or wherever they are.

How can you be pleading for a stranger to be accommodated by strangers on Nairaland or any other social media?? This person has no means to sustain herself, no job or any means of livelihood....and it doesn’t occur to you that you are exposing her to the ‘wolves and hyenas’??

You should be asking people to help with jobs not accommodating an unknown person with no verifiable background or most importantly skills.

Tell the young lady to leave Lagos ASAP.

5 Likes

Re: Deleted by Pavore9: 6:17am On Oct 02, 2020
Advice your friend to go back home. How do you expect someone in his/her right senses to allow a stranger to come squat with him/her? Someone I have no idea of her family background, her health history, the people she rolls with or have rolled with etc.. Nigerian Police no dey hear, oga na help, I help her o!

3 Likes

Re: Deleted by Richy4(m): 6:48am On Oct 02, 2020
Mindlog:

No job, no accommodation.....advise her to go back to her family in PH and while there, be following up leads on getting a job and possible relatives in Lagos.

I still ponder how people still feel comfortable requesting to be housed (when it is not airbnb) by a total stranger in this era of debauchery, missing persons and ritual killings, is it that one's sense of self-preservation has switched off?

My dear, haven't u seen how people open their mouth wide on every thread to tell vulnerable people without job to go out there and hustle.. without asking how..

This is part of it... exposing themselves to danger.. I always feel like killing people that usually said that.. maybe she/people like her has heard that countless times and she threw caution to the wind..I'm holding my breath reading what this friend is trying to do despite he wants the best for the lady..
Re: Deleted by Braintrain: 6:55am On Oct 02, 2020
I have a house in Chevy view estate I’ll ask my girlfriend if she would be ok with a stranger but on the condition that she’ll clean my house and compound every morning

1 Like

Re: Deleted by DenreleDave(m): 7:26am On Oct 02, 2020
KosiGee:

You are not helping that lady. What you are doing here is very dangerous. You are exposing this person and compromising her safety and security.

What was she doing in the past two weeks. When did she come to Lagos? Advice her to go back to her family in PH or wherever they are.

How can you be pleading for a stranger to be accommodated by strangers on Nairaland or any other social media?? This person has no means to sustain herself, no job or any means of livelihood....and it doesn’t occur to you that you are exposing her to the ‘wolves and hyenas’??

You should be asking people to help with jobs not accommodating an unknown person with no verifiable background or most importantly skills.

Tell the young lady to leave Lagos ASAP.

Aiit boss... I will talk to her Sha

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lady Catches Best Friend Naked At Her Husband's House / Did My Partner Use Juju On Me Never To Eye Or Admire Any Other Woman? / What an Abattoir In Lagos Nigeria looks like

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.