Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,169 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:19 AM

Family Angry With Wife Over Her Decision - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Family Angry With Wife Over Her Decision (1492 Views)

Church Elder Caught Having Sex With Wife’s Best Friend Whose Husband Is In Jail / Doctor Batters Wife Over Refusal To Circumcise Daughter / My Wife Is Angry With Me Because I Bought Underwears For Her Niece (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Family Angry With Wife Over Her Decision by summerB: 9:29am On Jul 15, 2021
What's Your Take On This

I was talking about career switch ( nursing )as a married woman with kids in my other thread.

So this lady has 5 kids all under 10, the last child was a year old when this happened. She has always wanted to be a nurse right from her secondary school days. Husband came and she married. He enrolled her in a nursing school, as you know know nursing school requires you to leave in campus and can't study or come to school with baby. Preasure to give birth from family was too much on her, they even threatened to marry another wife for their brother. She gave into the preasure and quit nursing school 2years remaining just 1year to go. Ever since then she has been unhappy.

Fast forward to early 2020 she decided to go back to nursing school, now she has 5kids. Husband was in support at first and even paid school fees and all. But when family got to know about it. The problem started.

They were like how can you leave 5kids in care of a maid and husband, where is that done. And all yariyariyadayadayariyari blablabla. When the preasure was much the husband supporting her, stopped and demanded she call it quit.

But she stood her ground and left for school.

She's in her second year now and the husband is back supporting her. But family members are still unhappy.
Re: Family Angry With Wife Over Her Decision by Hathor5(f): 9:33am On Jul 15, 2021
Husband and wife agreed. Why isn't the family supporting them or at least minding their business? Dream killers.

8 Likes

Re: Family Angry With Wife Over Her Decision by Acidosis(m): 9:34am On Jul 15, 2021
If her happiness is why they're unhappy, then she should stay being happy.

6 Likes

Re: Family Angry With Wife Over Her Decision by kristonium(m): 9:34am On Jul 15, 2021
As long as the hubby is supporting her, it doesn't matter!

5 Likes

Re: Family Angry With Wife Over Her Decision by donbachi(m): 9:41am On Jul 15, 2021
Which one the family members dey act like south africans.dem just wan loot the happiness wey dey dat marriage.

Mofos.

3 Likes

Re: Family Angry With Wife Over Her Decision by faithfull18(f): 10:08am On Jul 15, 2021
Lol, she is funny. Do or will family members pay her bills? What's her business with whether they are happy or not?

2 Likes

Re: Family Angry With Wife Over Her Decision by mardis: 10:15am On Jul 15, 2021
The family should mind their business now ehn. Which can wahala be this. She can cope, everything is possible. Now if she becomes a widow God forbid will the family help her in taking care of the children?
Re: Family Angry With Wife Over Her Decision by coolh3ad(m): 4:40pm On Jul 15, 2021
All those "family people" no get work and better things to do with their time?. Na wa oo
Re: Family Angry With Wife Over Her Decision by SirWhiteFish: 4:50pm On Jul 15, 2021
The question is does the woman and her husband depend on the man's family to survive? It's like the man's family has him in their grip
Re: Family Angry With Wife Over Her Decision by Bola146(f): 4:56pm On Jul 15, 2021
Let those family go and hang transformer undecided
Re: Family Angry With Wife Over Her Decision by Opemiposii(f): 5:06pm On Jul 15, 2021
Hathor5:
Husband and wife agreed. Why isn't the family supporting them or at least minding their business? Dream killers.
lol.. awon aye
Re: Family Angry With Wife Over Her Decision by 1MILLIONLiGHTS(m): 7:34pm On Jul 15, 2021
Family na Family
Re: Family Angry With Wife Over Her Decision by summerB: 8:19pm On Jul 15, 2021
I'm glad she took that decision, she would have been unhappy for the rest of her life. My only concern then was the children, I'm glad they are fine, next year now she will be done. I'm about to make similar decision, as long as my husband is in support. Nothing else matters.
Re: Family Angry With Wife Over Her Decision by anthonyuncle(m): 8:59pm On Jul 15, 2021
she should continue her schooling.

it is always important for (intending) couples to have an agreement over the involvement of their extended families into their private affairs before getting married
Re: Family Angry With Wife Over Her Decision by ImaIma1(f): 12:09pm On Jul 16, 2021
As long as the husband and wife are in agreement, the family's disapproval is background noise.
Re: Family Angry With Wife Over Her Decision by NoToPile: 1:14pm On Jul 16, 2021
Let the family continue to make noise, na them sabi.

Husband and wife agree, EOD.

The family will get over it.
Re: Family Angry With Wife Over Her Decision by bukatyne(f): 1:51pm On Jul 16, 2021
Why is the husband's family so involved in their business for starters?
Re: Family Angry With Wife Over Her Decision by VTJN(m): 2:35pm On Jul 16, 2021
bukatyne:
Why is the husband's family so involved in their business for starters?
i wonder o... in this present age
Re: Family Angry With Wife Over Her Decision by AfroKnight: 3:04pm On Jul 16, 2021
It’s funny that the extended family is acting like they love the children more than their mother and father.

1 Like

Re: Family Angry With Wife Over Her Decision by Gloriagee(f): 4:21pm On Jul 16, 2021
To hell with their unhappiness kiss
Re: Family Angry With Wife Over Her Decision by Saintmary(f): 5:00pm On Jul 16, 2021
Are they going to be responsible for the 5 kids when University expenses come calling?
What is their business sef?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Have Child To Secure My Crashing Marriage After I Married As A Virgin – Chigul / New Born Twins Abandoned in the UK. Just like in Nigeria? / Silent Killer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.