Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,272 members, 7,829,594 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:16 AM

Actress Rachel Okonkwo Gone Totally Bald Cause After Burying Her Mum - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress Rachel Okonkwo Gone Totally Bald Cause After Burying Her Mum (1852 Views)

Rachel Okonkwo: Man Surprises His Wife On Her Birthday With Her Favorite Actress / Rachel Okonkwo Steps Out In Glamorous Jumpsuit (photos) / Flavour, Rita Edochie And Rachel Okonkwo Perform At Anambra APGA Campaign(Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actress Rachel Okonkwo Gone Totally Bald Cause After Burying Her Mum by Chigo247(m): 1:13am On Oct 02, 2020
Racheal okonkwo
Nollywood actress, Rachael Okonkwo , better known
as Nkoli Nwa Nsukka has completely gone bald
after burying her late mum, Edith.
The Igbo born script interpreter took to her
Instagram page to share photos of her new look
and also captioned it showing gratitude to everyone
who supported her in her grieving moment.
She wrote:
” I want to express my sincere gratitude for the love
and support y’all showed my family and I during
our trying period, my life hasn’t been the same
since I lost my mum on the 19th of July, but the
way y’all came out en masse to give her a befitting
& memorable funeral gave me hope and brought
light my way, I feel so loved and blessed
regardless, I’m so grateful. May God bless you all.
Let me also use this medium to thank the brands I
represent for their understanding and massive
support @danomilkng@stanelworld and to our AGN
president, my humble senior colleagues, executive
producers, directors, colleagues, friends, and well-
wishers oh my goodness… May God reward y’all for
me.
Re: Actress Rachel Okonkwo Gone Totally Bald Cause After Burying Her Mum by crossfm: 7:31am On Oct 02, 2020
That's her culture.
Re: Actress Rachel Okonkwo Gone Totally Bald Cause After Burying Her Mum by NobleAngell(f): 8:13am On Oct 02, 2020
I honestly don't like this practice. Why barb the hair?
My colleague at work also went bald after losing her mom. She used to have a very long hair. She had to carry that bald head to work everyday for months because you can't wear a cap or scarf. I really felt bad for her.
Re: Actress Rachel Okonkwo Gone Totally Bald Cause After Burying Her Mum by femi4: 8:55am On Oct 02, 2020
NobleAngell:
I honestly don't like this practice. Why barb the hair?
My colleague at work also went bald after losing her mom. She used to have a very long hair. She had to carry that bald head to work everyday for months because you can't wear a cap or scarf. I really felt bad for her.
What does it represent?
Re: Actress Rachel Okonkwo Gone Totally Bald Cause After Burying Her Mum by NobleAngell(f): 9:19am On Oct 02, 2020
femi4:
What does it represent?
They said it's compulsory according to their tradition.

(1) (Reply)

"Chioma Come And Take Your Man" - Slayqueen Blasts Davido After He DM Her / Best Of Bbnaija Liquorose's Dance Step Compilations / Actress Moyo Lawal Blast & Curse Haters Who Claims She's A Harlot When She's Not

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.