Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,075 members, 7,825,395 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

Spectranet Are Scammers - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Spectranet Are Scammers (1227 Views)

Stay Away From Wallets Africa They Are Scammers / Fish Logistics Are Scammers / Scammers New Tactics (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Spectranet Are Scammers by SATANNIST: 8:08am On Oct 02, 2020
i pay about 20k monthly for spectranet data. every morning from say 7am to 12noon, the internet just goes off and comes on in the afternoon. they make it look like its just some network issue. lately i noticed that when it goes off like this, i can still open light sites like spectranet selfcare, nairaland and some forums. but i cant open heavy sites lke youtube etc.
now do the maths, i pay 20k for an unlimited internet and u automatically stp me from browsing for about 4 to 5 hours daily for one month, is that not stealing? the annoying thing is that no one is complaining about this.
Re: Spectranet Are Scammers by adelnehis(m): 8:19am On Oct 02, 2020
It's the DEVIL'S work grin grin grin
Re: Spectranet Are Scammers by MajesticKris: 8:20am On Oct 02, 2020
That's because you're the only one experiencing it ... Go OFFICE
Re: Spectranet Are Scammers by Nobody: 8:43am On Oct 02, 2020
20k monthly for unlimited plan?

You must have reached your cap limit. When that happens, fair usage is applied. With the fair usage, your connection to the internet will be restricted somehow.

Check your usage,you must have really consumed data. There is no way #20k data will get an unlimited plan as it sounds.

That's my general opinion though.

1 Like

Re: Spectranet Are Scammers by SATANNIST: 7:33am On Oct 03, 2020
muyoge:
20k monthly for unlimited plan?

You must have reached your cap limit. When that happens, fair usage is applied. With the fair usage, your connection to the internet will be restricted somehow.

Check your usage,you must have really consumed data. There is no way #20k data will get an unlimited plan as it sounds.

That's my general opinion though.
bro its not about fup. the network goes completely off in the morning. just like now. i am using smile

1 Like

Re: Spectranet Are Scammers by tolajay: 10:47pm On Oct 23, 2020
A smile agent is offering me unlimited monthly plan for 20K with 3MBPS download.

I asked her what the FUP is, she said none.

I'm skeptical and need independent reviews from other users before I enter one chance.

SATANNIST:
bro its not about fup. the network goes completely off in the morning. just like now. i am using smile
Re: Spectranet Are Scammers by SATANNIST: 8:26am On Oct 24, 2020
tolajay:
A smile agent is offering me unlimited monthly plan for 20K with 3MBPS download.

I asked her what the FUP is, she said none.

I'm skeptical and need independent reviews from other users before I enter one chance.

omo smile is even worst o. it goes off every 30minutes. i went back to sectranet because the who re offered me 500gb for 20k. omo as i am talking to u now the spectranet goes off from 7am till say 12 noon. ans when it comes on, it is very slow. if i am to follow this , it means i wont use more than 2gb daily. 2gb x 30 is 60gb. these people are scammers. i swear i go soon carry my riot reach their office. avoid that smile

1 Like

Re: Spectranet Are Scammers by tolajay: 10:49am On Oct 24, 2020
Chai!

Na wah ooo.

Ntel unlimited dey work wella for my old place but their service no strong where I dey now. You fit try dem, just buy their SIM put inside a universal modem to test the service.

I'm currently MTN and Airtel, 6G for 1500 takes me for 2-3 days without much streaming and downloads. Na their network better here.

SATANNIST:
omo smile is even worst o. it goes off every 30minutes. i went back to sectranet because the who re offered me 500gb for 20k. omo as i am talking to u now the spectranet goes off from 7am till say 12 noon. ans when it comes on, it is very slow. if i am to follow this , it means i wont use more than 2gb daily. 2gb x 30 is 60gb. these people are scammers. i swear i go soon carry my riot reach their office. avoid that smile

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Spectranet Are Scammers by ProGSM(m): 1:02pm On Oct 24, 2020
All these depends on location. In my location, smile works well. Swift is better and spectranet used to be good! grin
Re: Spectranet Are Scammers by addexx: 5:58pm On Oct 24, 2020
Why not use airtel and enjoy your life
Re: Spectranet Are Scammers by PuZZyNegro: 9:21pm On Oct 24, 2020
addexx:
Why not use airtel and enjoy your life
I was a fan of Smile when their data was expensive and good until it became cheap and bad.

Spectranet is a no go area in my apartment. I even had their engineer come to my apartment to check it and the guy advised that I should return the modem.

Currently managing Airtel 6gb for 1500 which was trying until this protest time.
Re: Spectranet Are Scammers by generationz(f): 1:54am On Nov 03, 2020
tolajay:
Chai!

Na wah ooo.

Ntel unlimited dey work wella for my old place but their service no strong where I dey now. You fit try dem, just buy their SIM put inside a universal modem to test the service.

I'm currently MTN and Airtel, 6G for 1500 takes me for 2-3 days without much streaming and downloads. Na their network better here.

How long ago was that?
Re: Spectranet Are Scammers by tolajay: 4:22pm On Nov 03, 2020
Up untill August.

generationz:

How long ago was that?

(1) (Reply)

... / Setting Up An Internet Cafe / Setting Up A Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.