Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,989 members, 7,817,911 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:45 PM

People's Power And Party Politics In Nigeria- By Dakuku Adol Peterside - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / People's Power And Party Politics In Nigeria- By Dakuku Adol Peterside (220 Views)

Pantami Wins Award: Most Outstanding Minister (People & Power Magazine) / Governor Wike & Dakuku Peterside Meet In Okrika (Photo) / Adeleke: Don't Celebrate Yet, Dakuku And Mama Taraba Also Won At The Tribunal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

People's Power And Party Politics In Nigeria- By Dakuku Adol Peterside by CompassGist: 8:52am On Oct 02, 2020
Independence Day lecture organised by the Unity House Foundation

• Protocol

• Thank you Unity House Foundation (UHF) and our convener, Mr. Kingsley Wali (KMAN) for inviting me to be part of this conversation that is fast becoming a tradition. Today, 1st October, is a symbolic day in the life of our country; the day of our Political independence. I am delighted to be part of this session with my fellow panelists.

• Let me tell you upfront, so you are not disappointed, I am not telling you anything you don’t already know. I am here to spark off a conversation and not essentially to provide answers to what you don’t already know.

• I am choosing an unconventional approach by asking questions instead of delivering a lecture. Some of you may be agitated, why questions?

Readmore; https://compassgist.com/peoples-power-and-party-politics-in-nigeria-by-dakuku-adol-peterside/

Re: People's Power And Party Politics In Nigeria- By Dakuku Adol Peterside by gloe4: 8:59am On Oct 02, 2020
cool

(1) (Reply)

Osinbajo Responds To #endsars After To Meeting With Police IG / Akwa Ibom Govt Promotes 2,248 Workers In State's Civil Service / Sign Petition That Corrupt Nigerian Politicians Guilty Of Crime Against Humanity

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.