Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,783 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:14 AM

COVID-19: U.S - The Simpsons Predicted Kobe Bryant's Death, Now Trump's... - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / COVID-19: U.S - The Simpsons Predicted Kobe Bryant's Death, Now Trump's... (1927 Views)

The Simpsons Predicted Kim Yo Jong Taking Over From Kim Jong Un / This Is A Terrible News –trump Reacts To Kobe Bryant’s Death In Helicopter Crash / The Simpsons Predicted An Economic Crash Under Trump (US 22 Trillion In Debt) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

COVID-19: U.S - The Simpsons Predicted Kobe Bryant's Death, Now Trump's... by Peritome: 9:07am On Oct 02, 2020
The Simpsons that Predicted Kobe Bryant's Death, Now Trump's too... Pray for America.

1 Share

Re: COVID-19: U.S - The Simpsons Predicted Kobe Bryant's Death, Now Trump's... by FarahAideed: 9:10am On Oct 02, 2020
This one is fake
Re: COVID-19: U.S - The Simpsons Predicted Kobe Bryant's Death, Now Trump's... by Peritome: 9:12am On Oct 02, 2020
FarahAideed:
This one is fake

Big fake I pray let it turnout at last. Many in the U.S are already planning to make the Simpsons a religion if this prediction comes to past.
Re: COVID-19: U.S - The Simpsons Predicted Kobe Bryant's Death, Now Trump's... by KendrickAyomide: 9:16am On Oct 02, 2020
Trump will not live for ever after all
Re: COVID-19: U.S - The Simpsons Predicted Kobe Bryant's Death, Now Trump's... by daddytime(m): 9:18am On Oct 02, 2020
Hmmm

Pray for America say Trump die?

Very laughable.

At 74, him don try sef.

2 Likes

Re: COVID-19: U.S - The Simpsons Predicted Kobe Bryant's Death, Now Trump's... by Peritome: 9:21am On Oct 02, 2020
KendrickAyomide:
Trump will not live for ever after all

True but not now. He has being saving the world but many don't know that.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: U.S - The Simpsons Predicted Kobe Bryant's Death, Now Trump's... by Iceyjayz: 9:23am On Oct 02, 2020
Lies and stupidity, trump will rule America for 8 years

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: U.S - The Simpsons Predicted Kobe Bryant's Death, Now Trump's... by DaddyRochie1642: 10:05am On Oct 02, 2020
Iceyjayz:
Lies and stupidity, trump will rule America for 8 years

You be Wise Man

3 Likes

Re: COVID-19: U.S - The Simpsons Predicted Kobe Bryant's Death, Now Trump's... by Righteousness89(m): 10:10am On Oct 02, 2020
In The Name of JESUS, We Cancel any Death Sentence On President Trump. He will Live to Fulfill His Assignment.
No Weapon Formed Against Him will Prosper..

Only the Rapture of the Church will Stop President Trump from Victory at the polls!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: COVID-19: U.S - The Simpsons Predicted Kobe Bryant's Death, Now Trump's... by Peritome: 10:16am On Oct 02, 2020
Righteousness89:
In The Name of JESUS, We Cancel any Death Sentence On President Trump. He will Live to Fulfill His Assignment.

Only the Rapture of the Church will Stop President Trump from Victory at the polls!

Amen brother..

What took you? So long being waiting up for you to come stir up this thread spiritually. Welcome, kingdom brother.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: COVID-19: U.S - The Simpsons Predicted Kobe Bryant's Death, Now Trump's... by Openbusiness: 10:28am On Oct 02, 2020
Trump will not die now in Jesus name, until he hands over power to Mike Pence in 2025 and retires and lives above 94 years old.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: U.S - The Simpsons Predicted Kobe Bryant's Death, Now Trump's... by Nobody: 10:38am On Oct 02, 2020
Righteousness89:

O ga o! I hope you pray for Nigeria like this?
Re: COVID-19: U.S - The Simpsons Predicted Kobe Bryant's Death, Now Trump's... by Nobody: 10:39am On Oct 02, 2020
Lol. I see Trump winning though (Even though I've chosen not to be emotional about the elections. Nigeria has thousands of issues. I should concentrate more on my country and hold my leaders accountable for the runnings of the government). Let the best candidate win. That one no concern me. I want Nigeria to be progressed and great.
GOD BLESS NIGERIA
Re: COVID-19: U.S - The Simpsons Predicted Kobe Bryant's Death, Now Trump's... by spartan117(m): 10:50am On Oct 02, 2020
Lamentations 3:37 Who is he that saith, and it cometh to pass, when the Lord commandeth it not?

Answer: Nobody!
God is with Trump and there's nothing any man or devil can do about it.

1 Like

Re: COVID-19: U.S - The Simpsons Predicted Kobe Bryant's Death, Now Trump's... by bluefilm: 11:14am On Oct 02, 2020
It may come to Pass because Trump and his wife have now tested positive for COVID19.
Re: COVID-19: U.S - The Simpsons Predicted Kobe Bryant's Death, Now Trump's... by ezeudo97817: 11:30am On Oct 02, 2020
:untruths and idiocy, eclipse will rule America for 8 yearsYou be savvy woman
Re: COVID-19: U.S - The Simpsons Predicted Kobe Bryant's Death, Now Trump's... by ruggedtimi(m): 12:36pm On Oct 02, 2020
FarahAideed:
This one is fake
no. Be fake baba
Re: COVID-19: U.S - The Simpsons Predicted Kobe Bryant's Death, Now Trump's... by FarahAideed: 12:41pm On Oct 02, 2020
ruggedtimi:
no. Be fake baba

It's actually a fake ...there is no simpson episode like this
Re: COVID-19: U.S - The Simpsons Predicted Kobe Bryant's Death, Now Trump's... by HundHunter(m): 1:04pm On Oct 02, 2020
Righteousness89:

Are you for real Mr. Righteousness89?

The President that has too many bad qualities that have been covered to death. There is no doubt he is a racist. He is a sexist. He is mean, greedy, decisive and vain.

No previous American presidents have exhibited these traits to greater or lesser degrees.

And you are here forming righteousness.

I would rather pray for President Bubu, the tormentor of IPOB to live even longer.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Africa's Youngest Ruler Transforms Ethiopia In Only 100 Days / 16 Things Libya Will Never See Again / Checkout Photos Of Thailand's New King, Maha Vajiralongkorn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.