Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,756 members, 7,809,910 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:03 PM

APC Alleges Plot By The ZLP To Militarise Ilaje During The Poll - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Alleges Plot By The ZLP To Militarise Ilaje During The Poll (11091 Views)

Edo 2020: APC Alleges Plot By Obaseki To Detain Oshiomhole / Atiku, PDP Hacked INEC Server – APC Alleges / United States Supporting Atiku, PDP – Buhari’s APC Alleges (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: APC Alleges Plot By The ZLP To Militarise Ilaje During The Poll by Ubykcee(m): 9:41am On Oct 02, 2020
smiley
Re: APC Alleges Plot By The ZLP To Militarise Ilaje During The Poll by TalkTalkTwins(m): 9:41am On Oct 02, 2020
Lol
Re: APC Alleges Plot By The ZLP To Militarise Ilaje During The Poll by mekaw(m): 9:41am On Oct 02, 2020
hmm is Apc not the ruling party
Re: APC Alleges Plot By The ZLP To Militarise Ilaje During The Poll by VEXT: 9:44am On Oct 02, 2020
Surebet1883:
[color=#000099][/color]See Below

Wonder who go still dey fall for this your trick!!!
Re: APC Alleges Plot By The ZLP To Militarise Ilaje During The Poll by Monday60655(m): 9:52am On Oct 02, 2020
I never trust APC for once
Re: APC Alleges Plot By The ZLP To Militarise Ilaje During The Poll by wadanki: 9:52am On Oct 02, 2020
scammer.
Re: APC Alleges Plot By The ZLP To Militarise Ilaje During The Poll by Franktom247(m): 10:00am On Oct 02, 2020
How can Zlp an opposition party militarize election and apc is in power na dummies full apc which kind lie be this
Re: APC Alleges Plot By The ZLP To Militarise Ilaje During The Poll by AllOfUsAtManna(f): 10:56am On Oct 02, 2020
DenreleDave:
smiley Chai.... Chuwku okike abasi gave me ftc again....

If only FTC can translate to money ehn, I for happy...

Ondo nor be Lagos ooooo

4+ 4 toorgba ooooo
my pumpkin pie kiss

can we have sexual intercourse tonight?
Re: APC Alleges Plot By The ZLP To Militarise Ilaje During The Poll by babatunji91185: 11:33am On Oct 02, 2020
I never trust APC for once
Re: APC Alleges Plot By The ZLP To Militarise Ilaje During The Poll by King44(m): 12:00pm On Oct 02, 2020
If I should be sincere, from all indications from what happened in the state in the last few weeks between APC and ZLP, I would APC are the main problem who would cause civil unrest during election, they would also go further to more than what they just accused ZLP
Re: APC Alleges Plot By The ZLP To Militarise Ilaje During The Poll by Ademoore07(m): 12:21pm On Oct 02, 2020
Jegiosowor:
It might be APC plan
Dont mind them. A young guy was killed by APC thugs and buried yesterday in okitipupa town just because he had the effontry to question Aketi why his town doesn't have light for almost 8 years despite all his promises during his campaign. Just so sad.
Re: APC Alleges Plot By The ZLP To Militarise Ilaje During The Poll by abidem4real: 12:27pm On Oct 02, 2020
omonaijiria:
APC alleges plot by the ZLP to militarise Ondo community during the poll

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/10/apc-alleges-plot-by-the-zlp-to-militarise-ondo-community-during-the-poll/amp/
I think APC has really gone mad. How can an opposition party be accused of such? Does the opposition party have the powers to militarize election? I think Akeredolu is smelling defeat already.
Re: APC Alleges Plot By The ZLP To Militarise Ilaje During The Poll by omonaijiria: 12:38pm On Oct 02, 2020
abidem4real:

I think APC has really gone mad. How can an opposition party be accused of such? Does the opposition party have the powers to militarize election? I think Akeredolu is smelling defeat already.

Serious smelling.

He is bound for defeat comes October 10.

Such a useless Governor
Re: APC Alleges Plot By The ZLP To Militarise Ilaje During The Poll by omonaijiria: 12:38pm On Oct 02, 2020
Ademoore07:
Dont mind them. A young guy was killed by APC thugs and buried yesterday in okitipupa town just because he had the effontry to question Aketi why his town doesn't have light for almost 8 years despite all his promises during his campaign. Just so sad.

Akeredolu keru he ibadan ya

1 Like

Re: APC Alleges Plot By The ZLP To Militarise Ilaje During The Poll by Charly68: 3:23pm On Oct 02, 2020
The Iroko of Ondo politics has put Aketi in a tight corner,when you refuse to court a man who single handedly retired a sitting Governor through an unknown political party then you have dealt yourself a major blow before the election..They will rig you out even in Owo your home base...Agboola said it before that they rigged you in..now you enter and got power drunk ...Mimiko is set to show you that he is a political mathematician . You people are blinded to people's hatred for APC because of hunger and fraudulent Governmental achievement claims.. This is a digital era where nobody can call black white for anyone
Re: APC Alleges Plot By The ZLP To Militarise Ilaje During The Poll by Okewa(m): 3:29pm On Oct 02, 2020
A CASE OF MAN UTD FANS BEING AFRAID OF VIOLENCE AGAINST FULHAM IN OLDTRAFORD
Re: APC Alleges Plot By The ZLP To Militarise Ilaje During The Poll by gtbng: 1:46pm On Oct 03, 2020
i think apc is trying to talk about militancy.dat area is a militant area

(1) (2) (Reply)

Federal High Court Declares Deregistration Of Political Parties By INEC Valid / Fayemi Mourns Harry Akande's Death / APC Is Nigeria’s Biggest Mistake – Atiku Tells Defectors To PDP In Adamawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.