Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,209 members, 7,953,769 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:07 AM

Rapper Erigga Ties The Knot With Nikki In Delta State - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Rapper Erigga Ties The Knot With Nikki In Delta State (320 Views)

Am Gay And In Need Of Gay Friend In Delta, Warri Precisely / Mature Minds In Warri, Delta State. Guys / Sexmate/fuckmate In Delta (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rapper Erigga Ties The Knot With Nikki In Delta State by Afangideh1(m): 9:19am On Oct 02, 2020
Nigerian hip hop recording artist, Erhiga Agarivbie, better known by his stage name Erigga, has finally called his single days an end as he marries fiancée, Nikki.

The matrimonial union took place in the rapper’s hometown in Delta state.

Erigga who took to social media to break the news with beautiful couple photos showered sweet words on his lover, now wife whom he considers the most beautiful thing to ever happen to him.

In his words, “You are the most rare and beautiful flower on this planet and I’m the luckiest man who have you in my arms. My love for you, my wife, will always shine bright!

Getting Married to you is the only right thing I have ever done in my life. I’ve never been so happy in my entire life. I would be dead without you. I love you Mrs Nikki Erhiga ”

https://www.clevloaded.com/2020/10/rapper-erigga-ties-knot-with-nikki-in.html

Re: Rapper Erigga Ties The Knot With Nikki In Delta State by Iceyjayz: 9:21am On Oct 02, 2020
Baba done marry true true, congrats to him.
Re: Rapper Erigga Ties The Knot With Nikki In Delta State by backtalkG(m): 9:23am On Oct 02, 2020
The bae no be today meat oh
Re: Rapper Erigga Ties The Knot With Nikki In Delta State by Denique(f): 9:31am On Oct 02, 2020
Congrats to them!
Re: Rapper Erigga Ties The Knot With Nikki In Delta State by YoonSung10: 9:33am On Oct 02, 2020
Congratulations man
Re: Rapper Erigga Ties The Knot With Nikki In Delta State by Nobody: 6:29am On Oct 03, 2020
backtalkG:
The bae no be today meat oh
Are you okay?

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Serious Relationship Which Can Lead To Marriage / Hiv+ Connects / HOOKUP Room....add Admin To Join.. ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.