Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,922 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

I Need A Mature Woman To Marry - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I Need A Mature Woman To Marry (306 Views)

I Need A Mature Woman To Marry / I Need A Mature Woman With A Good Business Or Work Doing To Marry / Abuja Hookup. Mature Minds Only (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Mature Woman To Marry by Em222: 9:49pm On Jul 29, 2022
I am a graduate but lost my job so am struggling to come back to my real self so I need a working class or real time bussiness woman who will help me to come back let's build a home together I am a litle bit fair tall handsome youngman in my early 30s so am looking for a serious woman within the age range of 27 to 42 to marry lets start making kids no much time so if u r interested u can call me or chat me let's discuss I am serious about this 08164084891
Re: I Need A Mature Woman To Marry by montego22(m): 11:27pm On Jul 30, 2022
Hi, buddy. It's hard for me to communicate with strangers. That's why I couldn't find a girlfriend. Because I just couldn't start communicating with anyone. In the end I decided to register on this dating site with mail order brides . And it became much easier for me to communicate with girls online. Now, with the help of this site, I started dating one very beautiful girl.
Re: I Need A Mature Woman To Marry by Nobody: 8:58am On Aug 05, 2022
.. . .. .
Me:
I am Emeka from Anambra state

58 years old Man and Divorced .

I am tall, bearded and handsome , intelligent and worldly.

I am currently in London but will return very soon permanently.

Slightly introverted and calm personality

Loyal and caring.

I practice no religion.

My interests include: Health, Human rights and politics and athletics.

I detest IPOB and ESN for their terrorism disguised as Biafra agitation on the other hand Ojukwu remains one of my heroes.

Humble and very stingy grin cheesy my pockets are not very deep.

I do not care about flamboyance, image or fashion.
Respect is important to me, I expect it and I also give it.
Genotype: AA

You:
Your religious faith is up to you , religion unimportant to me.

Black Queen of any nationality or tribe.

Must care about maintaining good health and being healthy.

Have a happy / positive outlook

Well mannered and respectful

Desire to have children in near future

Hard-working and responsible.

Be loyal, humble and supportive .

Entrepreneurial skills would be a bonus to help us build some wealth

Being Divorced or having children is not necessarily an obstacle.

Genotype: unimportant.

usownt@yahoo.co.uk

(1) (Reply)

Hookup For Marriage Whatsapp Platform / Yhello / Men And Ladies In Iwo...lets Connect

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.