Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,111 members, 7,814,898 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:31 PM

Femi Adesina: Buhari Goes Rail-Wire - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Adesina: Buhari Goes Rail-Wire (20355 Views)

Adesina: Buhari Almost Trekked To Cameroon Border From SE For Nigeria's Unity / Femi Adesina: Buhari Doesn’t Care About Your Noise, Murmurings And Curses / Picture Of A Girl Feeding President Buhari Goes Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Femi Adesina: Buhari Goes Rail-Wire by kunlegboye(m): 12:37pm On Oct 02, 2020
Amspecial:
grin

I will remind you when Aketi wins
Re: Femi Adesina: Buhari Goes Rail-Wire by Xisnin(m): 12:41pm On Oct 02, 2020
NOC1:
On this rail thing, give it to Buhari.

let another administration improve on it, we must not criticize everything. Ask yourself what was in place before now and give a holistic answer to it devoid of ethnicity jingoism, religious inclination and political party loyalty.

Another admin will be too busy paying debt.
Re: Femi Adesina: Buhari Goes Rail-Wire by deji17: 1:03pm On Oct 02, 2020
paulsibility:
Ondo is better with PDP..
Vote Eyitayo Jegede
Vote PDP...

Which current PDP state do you want Ondo state to be like ?

2 Likes

Re: Femi Adesina: Buhari Goes Rail-Wire by adelaja70(m): 1:10pm On Oct 02, 2020
Beverlyjean:
Femi adesina is the best way to describe a yoruba man
Arthur Nzeribe and chukwumerijie are the best way to describe the Ibo tribe.

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina: Buhari Goes Rail-Wire by updatechange(m): 1:21pm On Oct 02, 2020
Wasky101:

U nor like as them build railway, them for kukuma share the money for abuja now, abi no be wetin una want be that

Lol Asif no be their work to provide infrastructure and basic amenities....

All this na rubbish
Re: Femi Adesina: Buhari Goes Rail-Wire by GMBuhari: 1:23pm On Oct 02, 2020
How is this propaganda ? do you people even have any sense ? the rail is there, the track that'll lead to the north and warri is being laid , some who traveled to north recently confirmed that heavy machines clearing path , blowing up rocks and digging mountains are everywhere

Warri- Itakpe(forgive the spelling) rail line has already been resuscitated all it needs is to be connected from lagos and the track laying has already started too

You can hate Buhari and hate APC but unless you are a kid whose balls is yet to drop or you live in the remotest red land republic of biabia fraud land , when you see good things or hear of it , acknowledge it

The25thBAM:
Government Propaganda

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina: Buhari Goes Rail-Wire by GMBuhari: 1:24pm On Oct 02, 2020
Trains are slow ? WTF is wrong with you people ?
Queenlovely:
it is better late than never

but I have a complaint,

I have survived this long in Nigeria, it's not by God's grace, it is by my own wits. I avoid trouble and develop a sixth sense to dangers.

how can you guarantee my safety in this train, because I heard trains are attacked with live bullet, windows are broken, one must note that the trains are slow and passenger can be hurt

Re: Femi Adesina: Buhari Goes Rail-Wire by GMBuhari: 1:28pm On Oct 02, 2020
What about the warri - itakpe rail that was resuscitated late 2019 ?

I believe the term was most people were shocked to see a real train passing through

What about the east ? What about NDDC this is the same buhari you and other clowns promised to assasinate if he stepped in your region during one of his visits , so now even if you pretend to be a bat , blind to all he has done , You want gifts from fulani man ?

Did you call second niger bridge a trojan horse gift ?

Buhari has not been partial to any region , but if you fail to see it , someone should beat you until you have sense

valentineuwakwe:
yes my president is going Rail wire only for the North and west...What about the East?

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina: Buhari Goes Rail-Wire by GMBuhari: 1:31pm On Oct 02, 2020
You must have inherited your stupidity , otherwise this nonsense shouldn't come from anyone who seems educated and can write good sentence

GEJ started the revolution, he borrowed money for groundwork and they looted it

same as abuja cctv project, same as cassava bread project and many more

If something is not wrong with you , don't praise GEJ

Don't even mention anything PDP or GEJ on this post
ivandragon:
With the way this administration praises itself, you would think that they would not leave any project they start unfinished...

As bad as GEJ's administration was, the rail revolution started from him. If the groundwork was not in place or if it was started by PMB, then it would be another administration that would complete the project.

PMB & his praise singers should learn humility & recognise that whatever success it has achieved should not be used to spite those who laid the foundation for that achievement to be possible today...

2 Likes

Re: Femi Adesina: Buhari Goes Rail-Wire by GMBuhari: 1:38pm On Oct 02, 2020
Why didn't Nigeria turn to common Libya(before the war) when Jonathan was there ??

Some of you people really shouldn't write on any public platform your hypocrisy stinks

He was lied upon, did EFCC lie about the 3 Billion in PEJ's skye bank account?

He was betrayed , didn't magu among other people betray Buhari ?

They used Boko haram against him ? That mofo didn't respond to Boko haram kidnapping school girls until 3 days later , he was busy jubilating and campaining somewhere , he even discredited the event, Under is watch Boko haram grew bolder and bolder

Yes, Yardua would have done a lot more ( maybe not better ) i agree with that

Yardua would have done his best but you can't conclude he'd do better or that he'll unite the nation

Dilector mumundi kunu was and still is a political scammer, there are videos of him asking for one Nigeria , when his sponsors stopped paying him , that's when he became the founder of fraud known as LiePob ,

My point is people change , nobody can unite people who don't want to unite , especially people who get easily brainwashed

tegrianonigltd:

Jonathan started reviving the industry, Amaechi even gave him credit☺️, Jonathan was just ousted, lied upon, betrayed, used Boko haram against him, Yardua would have done a lot better I wish he never died, he would have united that nation. Buhari is never a man to lead a phone boot business, talkless of a nation, how can you compare Saudi Arabia to Nigeria ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Adesina: Buhari Goes Rail-Wire by GMBuhari: 1:40pm On Oct 02, 2020
You want lagos to calabar, but you hate buhari with passion , IF HE did lagos to Kano , you will call it favoritism abi no be so ?

He will do what he can , beggers cant be choosers

ourema:

The most important rail project is Lagos to Calabar. and Kano to Lagos. If PMB didn't do any other apart from these two I will rate him high
Re: Femi Adesina: Buhari Goes Rail-Wire by Okoroawusa: 1:41pm On Oct 02, 2020
Good write up, Femi

Buhari is laying the foundation for a Nigeria that my grandchildren will be proud of.

I Love PMB

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Femi Adesina: Buhari Goes Rail-Wire by ourema(f): 2:07pm On Oct 02, 2020
GMBuhari:
You want lagos to calabar, but you hate buhari with passion , IF HE did lagos to Kano , you will call it favoritism abi no be so ?

He will do what he can , beggers cant be choosers

I did not hate PMB what will I gain in hate. My dear I don't do hate things
Re: Femi Adesina: Buhari Goes Rail-Wire by Wasky101: 2:08pm On Oct 02, 2020
updatechange:

Lol Asif no be their work to provide infrastructure and basic amenities....

All this na rubbish
No be some people work for the past 30yrs wey dem no do am. Abi u nor dey this country then?
Make we praise person wey do am abeg

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina: Buhari Goes Rail-Wire by ayinba1(f): 2:18pm On Oct 02, 2020
tegrianonigltd:

Jonathan started reviving the industry, Amaechi even gave him credit☺️, Jonathan was just ousted, lied upon, betrayed, used Boko haram against him, Yardua would have done a lot better I wish he never died, he would have united that nation. Buhari is never a man to lead a phone boot business, talkless of a nation, how can you compare Saudi Arabia to Nigeria ?

What did I just read?? We've got some really weird folks on nairaland.

Jonathan was voted out.

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina: Buhari Goes Rail-Wire by tegrianonigltd(m): 2:26pm On Oct 02, 2020
ayinba1:

What did I just read?? We've got some really weird folks on nairaland.

Jonathan was voted out.

He was rigged out, with kids voting in the north, forced these hoodlums in you guys, comparing Saudi Arabia with minimum wage of over 300k, cleaners and normal workers ooh not certificate holders, failures
Re: Femi Adesina: Buhari Goes Rail-Wire by tegrianonigltd(m): 2:27pm On Oct 02, 2020
GMBuhari:
Why didn't Nigeria turn to common Libya(before the war) when Jonathan was there ??

Some of you people really shouldn't write on any public platform your hypocrisy stinks

They used Boko haram against him ? That mofo didn't respond to Boko haram kidnapping school girls until 3 days later , he was busy jubilating and campaining somewhere , he even discredited the event, Under is watch Boko haram grew bolder and bolder

Yardua would have done his best but you can't conclude he'd do better or that he'll unite the nation

Dilector mumundi kunu was and still is a political scammer, there are videos of him asking for one Nigeria , when his sponsors stopped paying him , that's when he became the founder of fraud known as LiePob ,

My point is people change , nobody can unite people who don't want to unite , especially people who get easily brainwashed

Did you convict her? Then came these lying demons to lead una for Nigeria, comparing Nigeria to Saudi Arabia, weird leaders
Re: Femi Adesina: Buhari Goes Rail-Wire by tegrianonigltd(m): 2:28pm On Oct 02, 2020
GMBuhari:

Did you convict her? Then came these lying demons to lead una for Nigeria, comparing Nigeria to Saudi Arabia, weird leaders , that man is indefensible, you can’t defend such a leader man.
Re: Femi Adesina: Buhari Goes Rail-Wire by updatechange(m): 2:43pm On Oct 02, 2020
Wasky101:

No be some people work for the past 30yrs wey dem no do am. Abi u nor dey this country then?
Make we praise person wey do am abeg

After how many debt profile...? Abi you no dey read news You better think yourself out bro
Re: Femi Adesina: Buhari Goes Rail-Wire by Wasky101: 2:47pm On Oct 02, 2020
updatechange:

After how many debt profile...? Abi you no dey read news You better think yourself out bro
Lol, una no dey tire sha, is not better to borrow and see the dividends of the loan abi dem no dey borrow money for the past 30yrs? Wetin dem take am do.
Bro dey calm down
Re: Femi Adesina: Buhari Goes Rail-Wire by LOVELYSKINZNEW(f): 2:57pm On Oct 02, 2020
He try for dis 1 grin

1 Like

Re: Femi Adesina: Buhari Goes Rail-Wire by DMerciful(m): 3:10pm On Oct 02, 2020
Bubu has not done more than his predecessor sin terms of rail. Forget all these exaggerations
NOC1:

let another administration improve on it, we must not criticize everything. Ask yourself what was in place before now and give a holistic answer to it devoid of ethnicity jingoism, religious inclination and political party loyalty.

Re: Femi Adesina: Buhari Goes Rail-Wire by updatechange(m): 3:39pm On Oct 02, 2020
Wasky101:

Lol, una no dey tire sha, is not better to borrow and see the dividends of the loan abi dem no dey borrow money for the past 30yrs? Wetin dem take am do.
Bro dey calm down

Dey Der, Your eye go soon clear
Re: Femi Adesina: Buhari Goes Rail-Wire by adonaimart(m): 4:56pm On Oct 02, 2020
I totally agree...
Most agitations are mainly for belle reasons.
Now now mentality very rife amongst Nigerians

NOC1:

Re: Femi Adesina: Buhari Goes Rail-Wire by ivandragon: 5:33pm On Oct 02, 2020
GMBuhari:
You must have inherited your stupidity , otherwise this nonsense shouldn't come from anyone who seems educated and can write good sentence

GEJ started the revolution, he borrowed money for groundwork and they looted it

same as abuja cctv project, same as cassava bread project and many more

If something is not wrong with you , don't praise GEJ

Don't even mention anything PDP or GEJ on this post

Stop spilling trash you Dumbo...

You asslickers do not have a mind of your own. That was how you were all claiming how you are signing agreements for rails, but when sh!t hit the fan, you all confessed that it was GEJ that sourced the loan for the project.

Clowns such as yourself refused to acknowledge the fact that as at 2012, there was a regular train service from osun to lagos...

https://thenationonlineng.net/osun-provides-free-xmas-train-ride/

What PMB is just doing is taking glory for the various phases that are being completed. You clowns have so distorted facts to suit your twisted narratives.

https://www.businessinsider.com/afp-china-firm-signs-12-bn-deal-to-build-nigerian-railway-2014-11?IR=T

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/07/reviving-nigerias-railways-jonathan-approach-2/

Same thing in the oil downstream sector. The deregulation you condemned in 2012 is now your singsong in 2020.

When power goes bad, you blame PDP, when it improves a bit you take the glory.

You sillies are just debased hypocrites with no sense of direction, morality or common sense...
Re: Femi Adesina: Buhari Goes Rail-Wire by ivandragon: 5:39pm On Oct 02, 2020
tegrianonigltd:

That is what these clowns fail to understand.

PMB will get his credit, but his media noisemakers do not need to disparage those who came before & limiting it to 1999 as if abacha did any better.
Re: Femi Adesina: Buhari Goes Rail-Wire by Tareq1105: 8:00pm On Oct 02, 2020
BruncleZuma:
Femi, your reign nah after Buhari own, them go use you turn yab for street. No worry.

Femi Adesina is a disappointment. He's too proud and full of himself, and unfortunately he's a Yoruba man like me.

I can confirm this to everyone.

Send message to Adesina now, he will never get back to you or reply to your mail.

Send the same message to Garba Shehu, even at 1.00am, he will reply you even if he disagrees with your views.

That's my experience with both mouthpiece of Mr President.
Re: Femi Adesina: Buhari Goes Rail-Wire by CoolAmbience(m): 8:11pm On Oct 02, 2020
flyingpig:
Buhari goes Hay-wire indeed. Craze man

Oga, take it or leave it, the governance gaps we see in Nigeria are the faults of the governors and LG Chairmen.

Do we ever sit down to ask what these governors and LG Chairmen do with the funds allocated to them monthly? Has there been any time we heard that states didn't get allocations from the FG?

Buhari has done incredibly well, and the evidence is all over; from infrastructure to economic diversification, as well as Ease of Doing Business.
Re: Femi Adesina: Buhari Goes Rail-Wire by GMBuhari: 10:23pm On Oct 02, 2020
everything you just posted shows how shallow minded you are, yes , GEJ signed agreement, and NO nobody started any kind of work , he did not revitalize anything other than trying to revive railway corporation

However the then workers of the NRC was paid all their entitlements and more by Buhari a few years ago , like i said you have a poorly shallow mind,
if you had read the news you shared the links yourself you would realize how stupid your defense is

I bet GEJ funded the second Niger bridge too

sule
ivandragon:

Stop spilling trash you Dumbo...

You asslickers do not have a mind of your own. That was how you were all claiming how you are signing agreements for rails, but when sh!t hit the fan, you all confessed that it was GEJ that sourced the loan for the project.

Clowns such as yourself refused to acknowledge the fact that as at 2012, there was a regular train service from osun to lagos...

https://thenationonlineng.net/osun-provides-free-xmas-train-ride/

What PMB is just doing is taking glory for the various phases that are being completed. You clowns have so distorted facts to suit your twisted narratives.

https://www.businessinsider.com/afp-china-firm-signs-12-bn-deal-to-build-nigerian-railway-2014-11?IR=T

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2014/07/reviving-nigerias-railways-jonathan-approach-2/

Same thing in the oil downstream sector. The deregulation you condemned in 2012 is now your singsong in 2020.

When power goes bad, you blame PDP, when it improves a bit you take the glory.

You sillies are just debased hypocrites with no sense of direction, morality or common sense...
Re: Femi Adesina: Buhari Goes Rail-Wire by olosolos(m): 11:07pm On Oct 02, 2020
After selling naija to China,robot

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Labaran Maku finally Secures APGA Governorship Ticket, Accuses PDP Of Injustice / Nigeria Closer To Oil Find In Chad Basin – Kachikwu / 'Free Leah Sharibu': Tom Brake Protests At Nigerian High Commission In UK

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.