Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,321 members, 7,846,435 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

I Will Give 1 Million Naira To Any 9ja Rapper Who Can Challenge Me - J Whaker - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Will Give 1 Million Naira To Any 9ja Rapper Who Can Challenge Me - J Whaker (411 Views)

Popular American Rapper Who Worships Yoruba Deity (IFA) / MC Galaxy Questions His Fans On Which Housemate Should He Give 1 Million Naira / MC Galaxy- I will give 1 million Naira to one of the Ex BBNaija HouseMates [Pix] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Will Give 1 Million Naira To Any 9ja Rapper Who Can Challenge Me - J Whaker by Belinda1717: 9:32am On Oct 02, 2020
Cyprus Based rapper and microphone god J Whaker has challenged Nigerian rappers to a rap battle for a whopping 1 Million naira price tag.

The Yankee rapper who is also the CEO of Solid Richesse Music made this know via his official Instagram handle. According to J Whaker who just returned, he plans on Africanizing music to the world as well as change the face of hip hop in Nigeria.

“I am the new phase of Hip-Hop, I will give 1 million naira to any 9ja rapper who can win me in a freestyle rap battle.” He said.

Just recently J. Whaker launched “freestyle god”, a rap cypher where he features various rappers across all platforms.

According to J. “Freestyle god” was created to discover young talented rappers and give them a platform to exhibit their God-given talents.

“There are so many rappers out there on the street of Nigeria and Africa wasting for lack of opportunity and funds to push their talents and music forward. Freestyle god as a platform will discover and harness their inherent talents to the world.” He said during a one on one chat with yours truly.

J. has dropped a handful of singles. His debut track “Snapchat Love” made waves all over Cyprus earning him a spotlight and many accolades.

Aside from “Snapchat Love”, J. has dropped other singles like “Naso”, “Shiga”, “Love Me Now”, and the latest one “Abundance”.

J. is promising to change the face of Hip-hop music in Nigeria by introducing his genre of music.

He has started by challenging Nigerian rappers to a battle.

Could this be the new turn in Nigeria music? We don’t know yet for sure.

So if you think you can rap and you are up for this challenge, then follow him on Instagram @jwhker_official with a hashtag #ichallengejwhaker.

Source: https://toktok9ja.com/i-will-give-1-million-naira-to-any-9ja-rapper-who-can-challenge-me-says-j-whaker/

1 Share

Re: I Will Give 1 Million Naira To Any 9ja Rapper Who Can Challenge Me - J Whaker by chatinent: 9:39am On Oct 02, 2020
Smoke.
Re: I Will Give 1 Million Naira To Any 9ja Rapper Who Can Challenge Me - J Whaker by DaddyRochie1642: 9:43am On Oct 02, 2020
The upcoming artists go rush this offer. grin

(1) (Reply)

When Grace Speaks Their Millions Or Billions Cant Abort Your Dreams - Gprince DL / I Wonder Why He Is In A Haste To Clear His Name, Becareful Mr Man – Chacha Eke’s / JP Clark: President Buhari Pays Tribute To JP Clark, Condoles With Family

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.