Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,165 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:17 AM

Stephanie Okereke Linus Celebrates Her 38th Birthday Today - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Stephanie Okereke Linus Celebrates Her 38th Birthday Today (42254 Views)

Stephanie Okereke Linus Celebrates Her 39th Birthday Today / Eniola Badmus Celebrates Her 38th Birthday In Stunning Outfit (Photos) / Stephanie Okereke Linus Celebrates 37th Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Stephanie Okereke Linus Celebrates Her 38th Birthday Today by jaydor: 3:03pm On Oct 02, 2020
Beauty, brains and decency. Forever my crush, keep rocking bae!
Re: Stephanie Okereke Linus Celebrates Her 38th Birthday Today by InvertedHammer: 3:20pm On Oct 02, 2020
/
Look at that beautiful hair. If only she knew, this should be her signature look.

Yet some ladies waste thousands buying hair that make them look like horses.

/
Re: Stephanie Okereke Linus Celebrates Her 38th Birthday Today by crackhaus: 3:30pm On Oct 02, 2020
descarado:
That first picture kiss

Short hair rocks.

I envy her
She just too fine, I'm sure she will taste like party jollof... oooh la la... cheesy

Why do you envy her?
I heard you don't look so bad yourself grin
Re: Stephanie Okereke Linus Celebrates Her 38th Birthday Today by kokoA(m): 3:31pm On Oct 02, 2020
I grew up watching her, I'm now in my early thirties and she's still 38.. undecided happy birthday sha.
Re: Stephanie Okereke Linus Celebrates Her 38th Birthday Today by blesoh(f): 4:04pm On Oct 02, 2020
38 gini?
Happy birthday to her, next year she will be 36 lipsrsealed
Re: Stephanie Okereke Linus Celebrates Her 38th Birthday Today by Fairgodwin(m): 4:28pm On Oct 02, 2020
naiirablog:
This girl never grows old. Grew up watching her.
These where the real talents. Now They are just posting just ads.
One good thing about a good name is that it continues speaking, even when you're off.

In the old books, it is written about this story of a man, who did not have a good name, but great wealth;

Hush The Son Of PUPPy
A certain rich man, a Nigerianite. Who left his father’s house crossed seven seas and dwelled in a far away country. A great small city called the land of Dubai. He pitched his tenth in Palazzo and named it Hedonae. For to himself he said, My feets had caused me to sojourn in a strange land, where my soul shall indeed find pleasure. And then, he had thought to himself saying “I will take on a new name for indeed a new dawn has come.

And so had he changed his name, from Rammon the son of Abbas to Hush the son of Puppi.

And although he had no handiwork,his hands and houses were filled with many goodly things. In his balcony was a great company of gold, bare spices and precious stones, talents of silver, pillars of diamond and papers of money.

And his fame traveled abroad. And the sons of men in his home country and beyond recoiled and said one to another; ‘what manner of man is this? that worketh not and yet eateth and drinketh than the workman.

He sweateth not, but yet lives on an ivory throne. For in the morning he Rides on the wings of a bird across seven countries, and in the night a large boat takes him to heaven. His bed chamber is clothed with Versace and his robe is of pure Gucci.

The desolate voices of Timaya and his brethren Phyno, had cried also in the wilderness saying;

Tell thy persons! Tell thy persons! For Ye have been warned yet you refused, You were counseled yet you heeded not. But the wind will blow soon and the anus of the fowl will behold reproach.

‘For something cannot arise from nothing. And light cannot come from so stark a darkness.,or a mighty stream from the barren desert.

And Lo, there was not an answer

Then the next year, the man had given out 12 bags of almond and thrown a feast. He hired for himself music men and praise singers amongst them was a a great newsman from his homecountry called Freezer the first borne of Fridge. Who after being drunk with strong wine, had together joined him as they made merry in his courts all day. And their souls were glad indeed and their spirits rejoiced and then he he began to sing his psalms and his hymns mocking at honesty, jeering at struggle.

HERE ARE THE PSALMS OF HUSH THE SON OF PUPPI AS HE MINISTERED UNTO FREEZER THE FIRSTBORNE OF FRIDGE INSIDE HIS COURTS.

For labor is Vanity. And strong struggle killeth the spirit. And righteousness a great folly.

Woe unto he in my home country that tilleth his vineyard while the sun assaults his flesh.

Woe unto he among the kindred of Lagos that watereth, for he is blind in his folly and his affliction betides his soul.

For the son of man, came neither tilling nor watering and yet repeath his harvest a thousand fold. And my janitor and gardener earns more than thy doctors and engineers.

For the inheritance of the labourer have i taken as mine. And the rewards of the crafty have i possessed in a strange land.

There fore will I lift up my voice unto the hills and i shall rejoice and laugh at my adversaries and yes a great laugh, i shall laugh, i shall jeer at my enemies who scorned me, in the season of my affliction.

I shall mock at the deadlocked artisans, who wear not expensive raiment.
I shall spit at their sons and daughters with inferior jewelries.
I shall kick at the preachers who built monuments of virtue and not of gold.
I shall flaunt and show forth my gold, my anklets of frankincense and my raiment of versace and my crown of Gucci.

For the age of dignity is Forgone.
And virtue is now an illusion, and integrity is the comfort of the blind.
But wealth and riches shall endure in the house of the cunny and the swift handed forever and ever Sela.

And it came to pass that he’s fame spread even more round about like wild fire and yea a great fame in the land of Facebook, in the city of twitter and at the mount of Instagram, millions of likes visited his doorsteps every morning. Many young men arose in thousands inspired by his sermons and said to him “Show us the way. ‘Show us the way . And the souls of the daughters of men yearned after him. Many a voice of the latter cried saying “lie with us just a night.

However a few Old priests and guardians had chastised their children, depart from him for he worketh iniquity, He reapeath were he soweth not and his prosperity is from beelzebub.

But many did not listen.

Then after a while, foreign spies from the west and of whom he had stolen their gold were sent to try him. And lo they had gone like thieves in the night. Their pale white skins hidden under the cloak of darkness and under the guise of shadow. For months they hid themselves, watching, praying, preying and binding their time.

And behold and like a flash they had struck. While Hush the son of puppi and his mate, Wood the son of Berry were still in their courts crumpled by slumber at dawn The strong men had broken Into it and had held them captives.

And the leader of the band had cursed and prophesied unto them saying Verily Verily! I said until you thy
cup is now full, and the anus of fowl hath now seen an open reproach. For a thief and a hypocrite thou art. In the morning thou put on the garment of a successful merchant and in the night the robe of a robber. By the power vested in my hand thou has been declared under arrest, for it is written, For To Him that decreeth a thing it shall be established. And it was so, that Hush the son of Puppi and his friend Wood the son of Berry were binded by their hands, and taken to another land across the ocean to be tried for prison.

And the voices of Timaya and Phyno who had cried also in the wilderness had come to the remembrance of the son’s of men saying one more time.

Tell thy persons! Tell thy persons! You have been warned and you refused, You were counselled yet you heed not. Now the wind has blown and the anus of the fowl has seen reproach. Oh what a tragedy! Oh what a tragedy!.

www.nairablog.com.ng
I love the creativity, brother. Well done!

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Okereke Linus Celebrates Her 38th Birthday Today by obama30: 6:31pm On Oct 02, 2020
lalasticlala:
Stephanie Okereke Linus Turns 38 Today

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Stephanie_Okereke_Linus

she has spend 23 years in Nollywood, from the time the movies use to address as Igbo films to the time Nigerians started addressing it as Igbo film. meaning that she might be 15 years by then.
Re: Stephanie Okereke Linus Celebrates Her 38th Birthday Today by justicechichex: 7:40pm On Oct 02, 2020
While growing up back then, she was one of my nollywood crush hitherto. IMO gals are damn beautiful❤
Re: Stephanie Okereke Linus Celebrates Her 38th Birthday Today by ArchAngelos999: 8:09pm On Oct 02, 2020
you too much

naiirablog:
This girl never grows old. Grew up watching her.
These where the real talents. Now They are just posting just ads.
One good thing about a good name is that it continues speaking, even when you're off.

In the old books, it is written about this story of a man, who did not have a good name, but great wealth;

Hush The Son Of PUPPy
A certain rich man, a Nigerianite. Who left his father’s house crossed seven seas and dwelled in a far away country. A great small city called the land of Dubai. He pitched his tenth in Palazzo and named it Hedonae. For to himself he said, My feets had caused me to sojourn in a strange land, where my soul shall indeed find pleasure. And then, he had thought to himself saying “I will take on a new name for indeed a new dawn has come.

And so had he changed his name, from Rammon the son of Abbas to Hush the son of Puppi.

And although he had no handiwork,his hands and houses were filled with many goodly things. In his balcony was a great company of gold, bare spices and precious stones, talents of silver, pillars of diamond and papers of money.

And his fame traveled abroad. And the sons of men in his home country and beyond recoiled and said one to another; ‘what manner of man is this? that worketh not and yet eateth and drinketh than the workman.

He sweateth not, but yet lives on an ivory throne. For in the morning he Rides on the wings of a bird across seven countries, and in the night a large boat takes him to heaven. His bed chamber is clothed with Versace and his robe is of pure Gucci.

The desolate voices of Timaya and his brethren Phyno, had cried also in the wilderness saying;

Tell thy persons! Tell thy persons! For Ye have been warned yet you refused, You were counseled yet you heeded not. But the wind will blow soon and the anus of the fowl will behold reproach.

‘For something cannot arise from nothing. And light cannot come from so stark a darkness.,or a mighty stream from the barren desert.

And Lo, there was not an answer

Then the next year, the man had given out 12 bags of almond and thrown a feast. He hired for himself music men and praise singers amongst them was a a great newsman from his homecountry called Freezer the first borne of Fridge. Who after being drunk with strong wine, had together joined him as they made merry in his courts all day. And their souls were glad indeed and their spirits rejoiced and then he he began to sing his psalms and his hymns mocking at honesty, jeering at struggle.

HERE ARE THE PSALMS OF HUSH THE SON OF PUPPI AS HE MINISTERED UNTO FREEZER THE FIRSTBORNE OF FRIDGE INSIDE HIS COURTS.

For labor is Vanity. And strong struggle killeth the spirit. And righteousness a great folly.

Woe unto he in my home country that tilleth his vineyard while the sun assaults his flesh.

Woe unto he among the kindred of Lagos that watereth, for he is blind in his folly and his affliction betides his soul.

For the son of man, came neither tilling nor watering and yet repeath his harvest a thousand fold. And my janitor and gardener earns more than thy doctors and engineers.

For the inheritance of the labourer have i taken as mine. And the rewards of the crafty have i possessed in a strange land.

There fore will I lift up my voice unto the hills and i shall rejoice and laugh at my adversaries and yes a great laugh, i shall laugh, i shall jeer at my enemies who scorned me, in the season of my affliction.

I shall mock at the deadlocked artisans, who wear not expensive raiment.
I shall spit at their sons and daughters with inferior jewelries.
I shall kick at the preachers who built monuments of virtue and not of gold.
I shall flaunt and show forth my gold, my anklets of frankincense and my raiment of versace and my crown of Gucci.

For the age of dignity is Forgone.
And virtue is now an illusion, and integrity is the comfort of the blind.
But wealth and riches shall endure in the house of the cunny and the swift handed forever and ever Sela.

And it came to pass that he’s fame spread even more round about like wild fire and yea a great fame in the land of Facebook, in the city of twitter and at the mount of Instagram, millions of likes visited his doorsteps every morning. Many young men arose in thousands inspired by his sermons and said to him “Show us the way. ‘Show us the way . And the souls of the daughters of men yearned after him. Many a voice of the latter cried saying “lie with us just a night.

However a few Old priests and guardians had chastised their children, depart from him for he worketh iniquity, He reapeath were he soweth not and his prosperity is from beelzebub.

But many did not listen.

Then after a while, foreign spies from the west and of whom he had stolen their gold were sent to try him. And lo they had gone like thieves in the night. Their pale white skins hidden under the cloak of darkness and under the guise of shadow. For months they hid themselves, watching, praying, preying and binding their time.

And behold and like a flash they had struck. While Hush the son of puppi and his mate, Wood the son of Berry were still in their courts crumpled by slumber at dawn The strong men had broken Into it and had held them captives.

And the leader of the band had cursed and prophesied unto them saying Verily Verily! I said until you thy
cup is now full, and the anus of fowl hath now seen an open reproach. For a thief and a hypocrite thou art. In the morning thou put on the garment of a successful merchant and in the night the robe of a robber. By the power vested in my hand thou has been declared under arrest, for it is written, For To Him that decreeth a thing it shall be established. And it was so, that Hush the son of Puppi and his friend Wood the son of Berry were binded by their hands, and taken to another land across the ocean to be tried for prison.

And the voices of Timaya and Phyno who had cried also in the wilderness had come to the remembrance of the son’s of men saying one more time.

Tell thy persons! Tell thy persons! You have been warned and you refused, You were counselled yet you heed not. Now the wind has blown and the anus of the fowl has seen reproach. Oh what a tragedy! Oh what a tragedy!.

www.nairablog.com.ng

1 Like

Re: Stephanie Okereke Linus Celebrates Her 38th Birthday Today by benjanny(m): 2:06am On Oct 03, 2020
Happy birthday Onyekachi Okereke
Re: Stephanie Okereke Linus Celebrates Her 38th Birthday Today by meobizy(f): 11:34am On Oct 03, 2020
I find it funny that some of these women are still considerably young. They must have started at ages 14 - 16 because there is no way I would originally believe she wasn’t mid 40s.
Re: Stephanie Okereke Linus Celebrates Her 38th Birthday Today by Nobody: 11:43am On Oct 03, 2020
I like this her husband ehn,i just like everything about him
Re: Stephanie Okereke Linus Celebrates Her 38th Birthday Today by descarado: 3:25pm On Oct 04, 2020
crackhaus:

She just too fine, I'm sure she will taste like party jollof... oooh la la... cheesy

Why do you envy her?
I heard you don't look so bad yourself grin
So u don dey gossip eeh grin tongue

I envy the short hair.

Crackhaus, pls do the needful.
Did I just type that?

I'm really under the weather grin kiss
Re: Stephanie Okereke Linus Celebrates Her 38th Birthday Today by crackhaus: 7:11pm On Oct 04, 2020
descarado:

So u don dey gossip eeh grin tongue

I envy the short hair.
Did I just type that?
Yes you did, sexy mama cheesy

I like it when you go into one of your detailed gists, although you're still running away from that one about the inner room. I go catch you one day.
Re: Stephanie Okereke Linus Celebrates Her 38th Birthday Today by armyofone(m): 5:38am On Oct 06, 2020
What's the name of the short hairstyle ?
Was it relaxed ?

Bukatyne, any idea ?

descarado:
That first picture kiss

Short hair rocks.

I envy her
Re: Stephanie Okereke Linus Celebrates Her 38th Birthday Today by armyofone(m): 6:12am On Oct 06, 2020
Right - the few I've seen are good.

ENIGMATIC2023:
I think I have watched all her movies..... she is damn good
Re: Stephanie Okereke Linus Celebrates Her 38th Birthday Today by bukatyne(f): 10:58am On Oct 06, 2020
armyofone:
What's the name of the short hairstyle ?
Was it relaxed ?

Bukatyne, any idea ?

I am guessing she did bantu knots or twist outs (braids/twisting).

It is more of how she played with it.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Adekunle Gold Predicted His Rise To Fame Three(3) Years Ago [PICS] / Daddy Showkey Shares Photos Of His Son..all Grown Up / Kate Henshaw Replies Fan Who Accused Her Of 'Toning'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.