Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,592 members, 7,958,825 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 04:01 AM

FG Approves Reopening Of Universities, Polytechnics, Unity Schools On October 12 - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / FG Approves Reopening Of Universities, Polytechnics, Unity Schools On October 12 (51570 Views)

Oyo Re-opens Schools On Monday; Parents, Teachers In Dilemma / List Of JAMB Cut-Off Marks For All Universities, Polytechnics, Colleges / JAMB Fixes Cut Off Marks For Universities, Polytechnics, Colleges Of Education (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Approves Reopening Of Universities, Polytechnics, Unity Schools On October 12 by Vecto(m): 3:04pm On Oct 02, 2020
Princessbettyj:

Very badly,I no get time for school stress,the little body wan I don add now go commot

You are not the only one on this table
Re: FG Approves Reopening Of Universities, Polytechnics, Unity Schools On October 12 by jolyment: 3:04pm On Oct 02, 2020
ImmaculateJOE:
Oluwa abeg frustrate FG plan to reopen school..

The little business wey I dey try groom, if I go back school there won't be time to man it to success and I don't have the capacity to employ a salesperson..

ASUU... I carry God dey beg una, extend the strike by another 3 months..

FG has invited ASUU for negotiation,so strike will be over soon.

2 Likes

Re: FG Approves Reopening Of Universities, Polytechnics, Unity Schools On October 12 by jacobkwambo(m): 3:04pm On Oct 02, 2020
I am Gorge Mensah, Am a chartered grants consultant to different charity Organization all over the world.

I help individual, Churches, School, Researchers and others to process and secure grants from various foundations.

Kindly contact me on Email: (gmensahconsult77@gmail.com) if you are genuinely in need of grants.

Looking forward to work with you.

Regards
Gorge Mensah
Re: FG Approves Reopening Of Universities, Polytechnics, Unity Schools On October 12 by DenreleDave(m): 3:04pm On Oct 02, 2020
Princessbettyj:

Micheeeeeewwwwwwww

Muah.. I love you
Re: FG Approves Reopening Of Universities, Polytechnics, Unity Schools On October 12 by ImmaculateJOE(m): 3:05pm On Oct 02, 2020
Princessbettyj:

Do I look like one?

Nope.. You're not..
You're beautiful..
Re: FG Approves Reopening Of Universities, Polytechnics, Unity Schools On October 12 by ImmaculateJOE(m): 3:10pm On Oct 02, 2020
jolyment:

FG has invited ASUU for negotiation,so strike will be over soon.

Don't worry it will end in deadlock as usual...
Re: FG Approves Reopening Of Universities, Polytechnics, Unity Schools On October 12 by Peters95: 3:10pm On Oct 02, 2020
shocked
ImmaculateJOE:

The little business wey I dey try groom, if I go back school there won't be time to man it to success and I don't have the capacity to employ a salesperson..

shocked you have same plan with my girl. But I don't support that sha, I wanna marry and I can't marry her as a student. She need finish her education.

1 Like

Re: FG Approves Reopening Of Universities, Polytechnics, Unity Schools On October 12 by Kenny242(m): 3:12pm On Oct 02, 2020
[center][/center]
Re: FG Approves Reopening Of Universities, Polytechnics, Unity Schools On October 12 by ImmaculateJOE(m): 3:14pm On Oct 02, 2020
Peters95:
shocked

shocked you have same plan with my girl. But I don't support that sha, I wanna marry and I can't marry her as a student. She need finish her education.

Her own don better.. @least Husband is assured..
Re: FG Approves Reopening Of Universities, Polytechnics, Unity Schools On October 12 by ImmaculateJOE(m): 3:14pm On Oct 02, 2020
Temysteve:
Just take 6-8months leave of absence.

I'm in my finals..
Re: FG Approves Reopening Of Universities, Polytechnics, Unity Schools On October 12 by timstone(m): 3:19pm On Oct 02, 2020
SmartProf:

This halleluyah will only make sense for other institutions not under ASUU. Those who will be affected by ASUU strike will still have to endure another lap of waiting until there is a resolve between ASUU and the FG.

Even after the ASUU negotiation
If they call off the strike,
NAAT still have unresolve issue with federal Government,since they join IPPIS, they have not been paid their hazard allowance meanwhile, they have been receiving it every month before IPPIS.

NASU and SANNU issue still pending

School resumption will be next year.

1 Like

Re: FG Approves Reopening Of Universities, Polytechnics, Unity Schools On October 12 by Seunpaul01(m): 3:20pm On Oct 02, 2020
So does this means nysc can return to service.
Re: FG Approves Reopening Of Universities, Polytechnics, Unity Schools On October 12 by SmartProf(m): 3:28pm On Oct 02, 2020
Kingsam20:
It has ended
Pls check your news properly. I will like to know when it ended according to you and the meeting date with the FG that brought about it's end. Also supply the info on when ASUU NEC held their meeting to address the press and the terms agreed on. Thanks.
Re: FG Approves Reopening Of Universities, Polytechnics, Unity Schools On October 12 by Hassanmaye(m): 3:37pm On Oct 02, 2020
Alhamduliillah
Re: FG Approves Reopening Of Universities, Polytechnics, Unity Schools On October 12 by AKAyomide(m): 3:41pm On Oct 02, 2020
Must people don't really know what unity schools actually mean. Federal government gives directive about the resumption of all secondary school(federal government colleges)across the nation. We shouldn't miss interprete the resumption as for all higher institutions in the country.

1 Like

Re: FG Approves Reopening Of Universities, Polytechnics, Unity Schools On October 12 by Olupristine(f): 3:45pm On Oct 02, 2020
When u don't know, please kindly keep quiet
Re: FG Approves Reopening Of Universities, Polytechnics, Unity Schools On October 12 by Scarcity234: 3:48pm On Oct 02, 2020
ImmaculateJOE:

Why not pray for two years, so that you will have enough time for your business?!
Re: FG Approves Reopening Of Universities, Polytechnics, Unity Schools On October 12 by Olupristine(f): 3:49pm On Oct 02, 2020
[Kindly keep quiet when u don't know....u don't have access to every knowledge
Re: FG Approves Reopening Of Universities, Polytechnics, Unity Schools On October 12 by AustineJohn908(m): 3:56pm On Oct 02, 2020
Please Fg let it be till next year. I'm saving for somethings and for now I'm not that keen on school.
January 5, no go bad to open school na.
ASUU no call of your strike till December abeg.
Re: FG Approves Reopening Of Universities, Polytechnics, Unity Schools On October 12 by ofiko123(m): 4:02pm On Oct 02, 2020
Let them reopen next year... We are on schedule for the rest of this year..
Re: FG Approves Reopening Of Universities, Polytechnics, Unity Schools On October 12 by OrluFemmeKing(f): 4:09pm On Oct 02, 2020
ImmaculateJOE:

you are selfish..!
you have options though....
1. you can choose not to resume.
2. you can choose between education and hustle.
And wait sef if you're so in love with hustle why didnt you go for part time education instead of coming here to display this type of nuisance in the guise of praying to Oluwa.
Re: FG Approves Reopening Of Universities, Polytechnics, Unity Schools On October 12 by lkillbrokehoes: 4:20pm On Oct 02, 2020
Oizatobad:
FINALLY THEM OLOSHO WOULD LEAVE THE STREET FOR THE REAL WOMEN TO SHOW FACE
Finally! that luscioustrish will start her main business grin
Re: FG Approves Reopening Of Universities, Polytechnics, Unity Schools On October 12 by jaeyking(m): 4:22pm On Oct 02, 2020
ImmaculateJOE:

A big Godforbid to that prayer.

if you dont want to resume.
you can defer the semester and focus on your business

1 Like

Re: FG Approves Reopening Of Universities, Polytechnics, Unity Schools On October 12 by Eryyy92: 4:31pm On Oct 02, 2020
bluefilm:
Chai... so my break don come to an end like dis o!

Covid abeg where you dey?

COVID19 abeg I need that SECOND wave right now. cry cry cry
Lol.
My prayer point too
Re: FG Approves Reopening Of Universities, Polytechnics, Unity Schools On October 12 by bluefilm: 4:38pm On Oct 02, 2020
Eryyy92:
Lol.
My prayer point too

Lazy student.

Na you go still suffer am o when you finally graduate and all these companies go begin tell you say dem no fit employ pesin wey don reach 35.

Na dat time e go come clear for your eye & you go remember say na you do yourself.

2 Likes

Re: FG Approves Reopening Of Universities, Polytechnics, Unity Schools On October 12 by Seersam(m): 4:42pm On Oct 02, 2020
grin grin grin
Dreamliner787:

Shey u don't want God to punish you shaa??
Re: FG Approves Reopening Of Universities, Polytechnics, Unity Schools On October 12 by Ajibel(m): 4:45pm On Oct 02, 2020
This will be the only time I'll support ASUU strike cry cry cry
Re: FG Approves Reopening Of Universities, Polytechnics, Unity Schools On October 12 by Seersam(m): 4:46pm On Oct 02, 2020
AKAyomide:
Must people don't really know what unity schools actually mean. Federal government gives directive about the resumption of all secondary school(federal government colleges)across the nation. We shouldn't miss interprete the resumption as for all higher institutions in the country.
don't you read the topic or.. undecided
Re: FG Approves Reopening Of Universities, Polytechnics, Unity Schools On October 12 by Stargirl10: 4:56pm On Oct 02, 2020
lazypenguin2000:

Have you gone to your church or mosque for help? Go there
They won't help
Re: FG Approves Reopening Of Universities, Polytechnics, Unity Schools On October 12 by CalebLebsco56(m): 4:56pm On Oct 02, 2020
Una fadah...where money dey??
Re: FG Approves Reopening Of Universities, Polytechnics, Unity Schools On October 12 by eki2000(m): 4:57pm On Oct 02, 2020
ImmaculateJOE:

Ur prayer has been answered BC NASU don join strike

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FG Approves Reopening Of Universities, Polytechnics, Unity Schools On October 12 by ahmEenu(m): 5:07pm On Oct 02, 2020
timstone:

Even after the ASUU negotiation
If they call off the strike,
NAAT still have unresolve issue with federal Government,since they join IPPIS, they have not been paid their hazard allowance meanwhile, they have been receiving it every month before IPPIS.

NASU and SANNU issue still pending

School resumption will be next year.
please how true is this

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Boy Storms School Rocking Stadium Schoolbag (Pictures) / South African Students Participate In #NoSchoolBagChallenge (Photos) / Some Cool Campus Facilities You Really Need To See.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.