Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,824 members, 7,956,115 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 03:01 AM

Allah Crucified Jesus In Quran 19:33, 3:55 - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Allah Crucified Jesus In Quran 19:33, 3:55 (1420 Views)

Madam Titi Surrenders To Jesus In The Lords Chosen, Testifies In Church (Video) / Michael Job (Jesus In Kenya) Death Rumour / Michael Job: The 'Jesus' In Kenya Is An Evangelist (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Allah Crucified Jesus In Quran 19:33, 3:55 by Abdulrahman1987(m): 11:52am On Oct 02, 2020
QURAN 3:55

Allah said, "O Jesus, I am terminating your life, and raising you to Me, and clearing you of those who disbelieve. And I will make those who follow you superior to those who disbelieve, until the Day of Resurrection. Then to Me is your return; then I will judge between you regarding what you were disputing.

QURAN 19:33

Jesus said
Peace be upon me the day I was born and the day I will die, and the day I will be raised up alive.
Re: Allah Crucified Jesus In Quran 19:33, 3:55 by Abdulrahman1987(m): 11:59am On Oct 02, 2020
The same Allah that said He will terminate Jesus and raise him forget his words and said in

Allah says Jesus wasn't crucified

Quran 4:157 - 159

157. And [for] their saying, "Indeed, we have killed the Messiah, Jesus, the son of Mary, the messenger of Allah ." And they did not kill him, nor did they crucify him; but [another] was made to resemble him to them. And indeed, those who differ over it are in doubt about it. They have no knowledge of it except the following of assumption. And they did not kill him, for certain

158. Rather, Allah raised him to Himself. And ever is Allah Exalted in Might and Wise.

159. And there is none from the People of the Scripture but that he will surely believe in Jesus before his death. And on the Day of Resurrection he will be against them a witness.
Re: Allah Crucified Jesus In Quran 19:33, 3:55 by Abdulrahman1987(m): 12:01pm On Oct 02, 2020
ISLAM IS FULL OF CONTRADICTIONS
Re: Allah Crucified Jesus In Quran 19:33, 3:55 by RealLordZeus(m): 12:16pm On Oct 02, 2020
Abdulrahman1987:

QURAN 19:33

Jesus said
Peace be upon me the day I was born and the day I will die, and the day I will be raised up alive.

I blame your English Teacher

1 Like

Re: Allah Crucified Jesus In Quran 19:33, 3:55 by RealLordZeus(m): 12:27pm On Oct 02, 2020
Now compare the below with your verse

19.12. (John was born, and when he grew up, We commanded himsmiley "O John! Hold fast to the Book (the Torah), with (all your) strength!" And We granted him sound, wise judgment (and true understanding of God's Law) while he was yet a little boy;
يَا يَحْيَى خُذِ الْكِتَابَ بِقُوَّةٍ وَآتَيْنَاهُ الْحُكْمَ صَبِيّا

19.13. And (the gift of) compassion from Our Presence, and purity. He was very pious and righteous,
وَحَنَاناً مِّن لَّدُنَّا وَزَكَاةً وَكَانَ تَقِيّاً
19.14. And dutiful towards his parents; and he was never unruly, rebellious.
وَبَرّاً بِوَالِدَيْهِ وَلَمْ يَكُن جَبَّاراً عَصِيّاً

19.15. So peace be upon him on the day he was born and the day of his death, and the day when he will be raised to life.
وَسَلَامٌ عَلَيْهِ يَوْمَ وُلِدَ وَيَوْمَ يَمُوتُ وَيَوْمَ يُبْعَثُ حَيّا

1 Like

Re: Allah Crucified Jesus In Quran 19:33, 3:55 by Abdulrahman1987(m): 12:30pm On Oct 02, 2020
RealLordZeus:

There is nothing logical about it, it's straight and direct
Quran 19:33, Quran 3:55 and Quran 4:157-159
Contradictory
Was Jesus crucified? Why did Allah forget what he said earlier?
Why did they even want to crucify Jesus in the first place?
Re: Allah Crucified Jesus In Quran 19:33, 3:55 by Abdulrahman1987(m): 12:32pm On Oct 02, 2020
RealLordZeus:

Was born - Past Will die - Future Will raise - Future
and Quran 3:55 Allah said he will kill and raise him
yet same Allah now say He wasn't crucified again
Isn't that stupid?
Re: Allah Crucified Jesus In Quran 19:33, 3:55 by RealLordZeus(m): 12:36pm On Oct 02, 2020
Abdulrahman1987:

Was born - Past
Will die - Future
Will raise - Future

and Quran 3:55
Allah said he will kill and raise him

yet same Allah now say He wasn't crucified again

Isn't that stupid?
Allah said he "will kill" and raise him is different from Allah killed and will raise him.
Start attending English class

You said it yourself, "will die" is a future tense, how does that translate to " He has been crucified "

Point 1: future tense means it has yet to happen but will.
Point 2: will die is different from will be crucified. Crucifixion is not the only way to die

1 Like

Re: Allah Crucified Jesus In Quran 19:33, 3:55 by RealLordZeus(m): 12:44pm On Oct 02, 2020
Take a deep breath and live your life as you desire, no one is forcing you to convert to Islam.

As a follower of Christ, you are supposed to behave Christ like.

Ask yourself if Christ were to be of this age, will he be spreading malicious lies about others. Nay.

Let the Muslims practice their Islam and you do yours

2 Likes

Re: Allah Crucified Jesus In Quran 19:33, 3:55 by ANTIlSLAM(m): 12:55pm On Oct 02, 2020
RealLordZeus:
Take a deep breath and live your life as you desire, no one is forcing you to convert to Islam.

Ask yourself if Christ were to be of this age, will he be spreading malicious lies about others. Nay.

But agents of allah e.g Boko Haram, Isil, Iswap, etc are forcing people to join islam
Re: Allah Crucified Jesus In Quran 19:33, 3:55 by Abdulrahman1987(m): 12:56pm On Oct 02, 2020
RealLordZeus:

Allah said he "will kill" and raise him is different from Allah killed and will raise him.
Start attending English class

You said it yourself, "will die" is a future tense, how does that translate to " He has been crucified "

Point 1: future tense means it has yet to happen but will.
Point 2: will die is different from will be crucified. Crucifixion is not the only way to die

Now I see how dumb you are

Is Jesus still on earth?
Did he now die according to what Allah said?
Did he die and rose as he spoke if himself?

ISLAM IS DECEIT
Re: Allah Crucified Jesus In Quran 19:33, 3:55 by Abdulrahman1987(m): 12:58pm On Oct 02, 2020
RealLordZeus:

Show me any of the lies

It is boldly written in your Quran
I quoted the verses from your Quran

Is your Quran lying?
Re: Allah Crucified Jesus In Quran 19:33, 3:55 by RealLordZeus(m): 1:02pm On Oct 02, 2020
Abdulrahman1987:

Now I see how dumb you are

Is Jesus still on earth?
Did he now die according to what Allah said?
Did he die and rose as he spoke if himself?

ISLAM IS DECEIT

Answer this questions, then I will give you your answer!
Did Elijah died?
Is he (Elijah) still on earth?
Did Jesus not discuss his (Elijah) coming back?
Will Jesus be back on this Earth??

1 Like

Re: Allah Crucified Jesus In Quran 19:33, 3:55 by Abdulrahman1987(m): 1:02pm On Oct 02, 2020
RealLordZeus:
Now compare the below with your verse

19.12. (John was born, and when he grew up, We commanded himsmiley "O John! Hold fast to the Book (the Torah), with (all your) strength!" And We granted him sound, wise judgment (and true understanding of God's Law) while he was yet a little boy;
يَا يَحْيَى خُذِ الْكِتَابَ بِقُوَّةٍ وَآتَيْنَاهُ الْحُكْمَ صَبِيّا

19.13. And (the gift of) compassion from Our Presence, and purity. He was very pious and righteous,
وَحَنَاناً مِّن لَّدُنَّا وَزَكَاةً وَكَانَ تَقِيّاً
19.14. And dutiful towards his parents; and he was never unruly, rebellious.
وَبَرّاً بِوَالِدَيْهِ وَلَمْ يَكُن جَبَّاراً عَصِيّاً

19.15. So peace be upon him on the day he was born and the day of his death, and the day when he will be raised to life.
وَسَلَامٌ عَلَيْهِ يَوْمَ وُلِدَ وَيَوْمَ يَمُوتُ وَيَوْمَ يُبْعَثُ حَيّا

JOHN WAS BORN
JOHN DIED
JOHN WILL BE RAISED TO LIFE ON JUDGEMENT DAY

just like every dead will rise on judgement day

So why didn't Jesus die and rose
Re: Allah Crucified Jesus In Quran 19:33, 3:55 by Abdulrahman1987(m): 1:03pm On Oct 02, 2020
RealLordZeus:

Answer this questions, then I will give you your answer!
Did Elijah died?
Is he (Elijah) still on earth?
Did Jesus not discuss his coming back?
Will Jesus be back on this Earth??

Little did you know that Elijah is John the Baptist (Your Imams didn't tell you that)
Re: Allah Crucified Jesus In Quran 19:33, 3:55 by RealLordZeus(m): 1:07pm On Oct 02, 2020
Abdulrahman1987:

JOHN WAS BORN
JOHN DIED
JOHN WILL BE RAISED TO LIFE ON JUDGEMENT DAY

just like every dead will rise on judgement day

So why didn't Jesus die and rose
Seems the English is too complex for you! Well in simple terms!
The verse (QURAN 19:33) said Jesus will die and not dead while the verse I provided said John died.

To save time , I assume you will ask me where Jesus is, since he's not dead then you should answer my previous question about Elijah, coz his death was not recorded also

1 Like

Re: Allah Crucified Jesus In Quran 19:33, 3:55 by RealLordZeus(m): 1:09pm On Oct 02, 2020
Abdulrahman1987:

Little did you know that Elijah is John the Baptist (Your Imams didn't tell you that)

My third question already imply that (Jesus discussion of him)
Re: Allah Crucified Jesus In Quran 19:33, 3:55 by Abdulrahman1987(m): 1:11pm On Oct 02, 2020
RealLordZeus:

Seems the English is too complex for you! Well in simple terms!
The verse (QURAN 19:33) said Jesus will die and not dead while the verse I provided said John died.

To save time , I assume you will me where Jesus is, since he's not dead then you should answer my previous question about Elijah, coz his death was not recorded also

You are the one having bigger problems with English

Quran says Jesus will die

Jesus predicted his death

and Quran later say Jesus wasn't crucified and Allah took him up

the question is When will Jesus now die and rose according to Quran and Allah

ELIJAH IS JOHN (Educate yourself)
Re: Allah Crucified Jesus In Quran 19:33, 3:55 by RealLordZeus(m): 1:14pm On Oct 02, 2020
Abdulrahman1987:

You are the one having bigger problems with English

Quran says Jesus will die

and Quran later say Jesus wasn't crucified and Allah took him up

the question is When will Jesus now die and rose according to Quran and Allah

ELIJAH IS JOHN (Educate yourself)
Quran say Jesus will die but not dead,
Quran says Jesus is not crucified.

Can you show me where the two statement contradict.

And in a similar verse like the first statement,
Qur'an said John is dead not will die
Re: Allah Crucified Jesus In Quran 19:33, 3:55 by Abdulrahman1987(m): 1:27pm On Oct 02, 2020
RealLordZeus:
Quran say Jesus will die but not dead, Quran says Jesus is not crucified.
Can you show me where the two statement contradict.
And in a similar verse like the first statement, Qur'an said John is dead not will die
You are just trying hard ���
Is English Hard for you
Did Jesus die?
answer the question
Re: Allah Crucified Jesus In Quran 19:33, 3:55 by RealLordZeus(m): 1:29pm On Oct 02, 2020
Abdulrahman1987:

You are just trying hard ���

Is English Hard for you

Did Jesus die?

answer the question
Did jesus die? No
Did the Qur'an said he died? No
Did the Qur'an said he was crucified? No

1 Like

Re: Allah Crucified Jesus In Quran 19:33, 3:55 by Abdulrahman1987(m): 1:36pm On Oct 02, 2020
RealLordZeus:
Did jesus die? No Did the Qur'an said he died? No Did the Qur'an said he was crucified? No
Then Quran is contradicting
Quran 3:55
Allah said he will terminate Jesus life and resurrect him
Quran 19:33 Jesus predicted his death he said peace be on him the day he WAS BORN, WILL DIE and WILL RESURRECT
QURAN IS DEMONIC AND CONTRADICTING
Re: Allah Crucified Jesus In Quran 19:33, 3:55 by RealLordZeus(m): 5:04pm On Oct 02, 2020
Abdulrahman1987:

Then Quran is contradicting

Quran 3:55

Allah said he will terminate Jesus life and resurrect him

Quran 19:33
he said peace be on him the day he WAS BORN, WILL DIE and WILL RESURRECT

QURAN IS DEMONIC AND CONTRADICTING
grin
I knew this is how it will end! Fleeing from logic as usual... Well, the fallacy in your post is obvious to every logical soul out there.

Both verses said Jesus will die not dead

Let me leave you with the below verses

Qur 11:1
Alif, Lam, Ra. [This is] a Book whose verses are perfected and then presented in detail from [one who is] Wise and Acquainted (so only the wise will be able to understand it.)
Another verse which you should be familiar with,
Matthew 13:13
“Therefore speak I to them in parables: because they seeing see not; and hearing they hear not, neither do they understand.(so it doesn't surprise me how you behave)
Re: Allah Crucified Jesus In Quran 19:33, 3:55 by Lukuluku69(m): 6:59pm On Oct 02, 2020
RealLordZeus:

grin
I knew this is how it will end! Fleeing from logic as usual... Well, the fallacy in your post is obvious to every logical soul out there.

Both verses said Jesus will die not dead

Let me leave you with the below verses

Qur 11:1
Alif, Lam, Ra. [This is] a Book whose verses are perfected and then presented in detail from [one who is] Wise and Acquainted (so only the wise will be able to understand it.)
Another verse which you should be familiar with,
Matthew 13:13
“Therefore speak I to them in parables: because they seeing see not; and hearing they hear not, neither do they understand.(so it doesn't surprise me how you behave)

Are you Muslim? I am sorry for asking (going by your Moniker).
Re: Allah Crucified Jesus In Quran 19:33, 3:55 by RealLordZeus(m): 7:35pm On Oct 02, 2020
Lukuluku69:

Are you Muslim? I am sorry for asking (going by your Moniker).
It's alright (although its a shame on my part for using such moniker but it has a meaning to me)
Yes I'm a Muslim
Re: Allah Crucified Jesus In Quran 19:33, 3:55 by Lukuluku69(m): 7:44pm On Oct 02, 2020
RealLordZeus:

It's alright (although its a shame on my part for using such moniker but it has a meaning to me)
Yes I'm a Muslim

Salam Alaikum brother! I was taken in by the brevity of your responses to that fellow. I wish I could type like you!
Re: Allah Crucified Jesus In Quran 19:33, 3:55 by Lukuluku69(m): 7:54pm On Oct 02, 2020
ANTIlSLAM:

But agents of allah e.g Boko Haram, Isil, Iswap, etc are forcing people to join islam

Shimmei, this fellow think it is Allah that crucify Jesus (slowly read the Topic). You ought to correct him quickly going by your stance on "Allah" don't you think? Or you don't think at all?
Re: Allah Crucified Jesus In Quran 19:33, 3:55 by ANTIlSLAM(m): 8:49pm On Oct 02, 2020
Lukuluku69:

Shimmei, this fellow think it is Allah that crucify Jesus (slowly read the Topic). You ought to correct him quickly going by your stance on "Allah" don't you think? Or you don't think at all?

Are you with your senses? Your co slaves said you don't force people to join Islam and I gave him example how agents of allah do force and kill people all because of Islam.. Borrow sense pls

1 Like

Re: Allah Crucified Jesus In Quran 19:33, 3:55 by mhmsadyq(m): 9:12pm On Oct 02, 2020
Abdulrahman1987:
The same Allah that said He will terminate Jesus and raise him forget his words and said in

Allah says Jesus wasn't crucified

Quran 4:157 - 159

157. And [for] their saying, "Indeed, we have killed the Messiah, Jesus, the son of Mary, the messenger of Allah ." And they did not kill him, nor did they crucify him; but [another] was made to resemble him to them. And indeed, those who differ over it are in doubt about it. They have no knowledge of it except the following of assumption. And they did not kill him, for certain

158. Rather, Allah raised him to Himself. And ever is Allah Exalted in Might and Wise.

159. And there is none from the People of the Scripture but that he will surely believe in Jesus before his death. And on the Day of Resurrection he will be against them a witness.

Every IDIOT non Muslim is an Islamic Scholar on Nairaland.
Re: Allah Crucified Jesus In Quran 19:33, 3:55 by mhmsadyq(m): 9:18pm On Oct 02, 2020
ANTIlSLAM:

If agents of Allah are forcing people to Islam, you wont be here posting trash about Islam, everyday.
The tolerance of Islam is what you abuse daily.

1 Like

Re: Allah Crucified Jesus In Quran 19:33, 3:55 by ANTIlSLAM(m): 9:20pm On Oct 02, 2020
mhmsadyq:

If agents of Allah are forcing people to Islam, you wont be here posting trash about Islam, everyday.
The tolerance of Islam is what you abuse daily.

Point out one trash I posted about Islam.. Or are you saying Quran is a trash because most of my posts here as quranic backup

1 Like

Re: Allah Crucified Jesus In Quran 19:33, 3:55 by Lukuluku69(m): 10:23pm On Oct 02, 2020
ANTIlSLAM:

Are you with your senses? Your co slaves said you don't force people to join Islam and I gave him example how agents of allah do force and kill people all because of Islam.. Borrow sense pls

Shimmei, please read the Topic of this Thread slowly. Are you done? Now, my question again: this fellow think/posted that it Allah that Crucify your god. And I think you should be correcting him with your stance on Allah.

(1) (2) (Reply)

O Worshippers Of The Messiah, We Have A Question, To Which We Want An Answer Fro / Prayers Are Overrated! / Voice Of The Cross

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 73
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.