Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,887 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:06 AM

Mutilated Corpse Of A Lady Dumped In A Gutter In Delta (Graphic Pix) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Mutilated Corpse Of A Lady Dumped In A Gutter In Delta (Graphic Pix) (69296 Views)

Francisca Choji, Body Of Lady Dumped On Road In Jos (Photos) / 25-Year-Old Man Commits Suicide In Lagos After 21-Year-Old Lady Dumped Him / Corpse Of A Young Lady Dumped On Orlu/Owerri Road, Imo (Disturbing Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mutilated Corpse Of A Lady Dumped In A Gutter In Delta (Graphic Pix) by dingbang(m): 5:52pm On Oct 02, 2020
Honestly the days are evil. Try to live a modest life, be mindful of your surroundings, mind the way you converse with people online.

2 Likes

Re: Mutilated Corpse Of A Lady Dumped In A Gutter In Delta (Graphic Pix) by Nobody: 5:53pm On Oct 02, 2020
Otunana:
Ughelli boys on the beat..whip alert the next thing na benzema...sorry lady may your soul rip..too many heartless people living with us
What makes you think it was a man that killed her? It could have been a woman who killed her.
Re: Mutilated Corpse Of A Lady Dumped In A Gutter In Delta (Graphic Pix) by tutudesz: 5:53pm On Oct 02, 2020
Otunana:

Is gone rampant in ughelli..they call themselves binary lord..abeg bro’s forget delta state as a whole na yahoo from the leaders to the people living inside
The thing dey pain die. youth who are suppose to move the state forward are destroying the state totally, I no even know watin the Ovie dey do with all this thing happening in town.
Re: Mutilated Corpse Of A Lady Dumped In A Gutter In Delta (Graphic Pix) by Nobody: 5:54pm On Oct 02, 2020
It possible that it was a woman who killed her, why are some people blaming men?
Re: Mutilated Corpse Of A Lady Dumped In A Gutter In Delta (Graphic Pix) by vikgreen01(m): 5:58pm On Oct 02, 2020
Wickedtruths:
Delta people always overdo things. You'll see illiterates who can't patch 2 correct sentences together claiming to be yahoo boys and scamming foreigners meanwhile, they are ritualists.

A time is coming when yahoo boys in Delta would be hunted from street to street and burnt alive.

Bro I can relate to this

There is a friend of mine who work in an hotel nd on one occurrence he told me a guy lodged in their hotel fresh, tattoo all thru with a mad ride. he broke a glass nd he's made to write a statement that he did broke the glass so that the management won't hold the workers accountable for it so my guy told me he was so shocked the guy cant spell GLASS in his spelling he had letter 'B' in his spellings for glass.... my guy told me he wondered how he do chat with his clients!!!

some of these guys if not most are ritualist!!

3 Likes

Re: Mutilated Corpse Of A Lady Dumped In A Gutter In Delta (Graphic Pix) by Cool83(m): 6:04pm On Oct 02, 2020
not Ogun state anymore
Re: Mutilated Corpse Of A Lady Dumped In A Gutter In Delta (Graphic Pix) by itoski(m): 6:05pm On Oct 02, 2020
vikgreen01:

So you believe it's possible to do rituals for money
What happened to the days of the Ogbonis as the men where properly known?? Are they all dead??

Bro I can relate to this

There is a friend of mine who work in an hotel nd on one occurrence he told me a guy lodged in their hotel fresh, tattoo all thru with a mad ride. he broke a glass nd he's made to write a statement that he did broke the glass so that the management won't hold the workers accountable for it so my guy told me he was so shocked the guy cant spell GLASS in his spelling he had letter 'B' in his spellings for glass.... my guy told me he wondered how he do chat with his clients!!!

some of these guys if not most are ritualist!!
Re: Mutilated Corpse Of A Lady Dumped In A Gutter In Delta (Graphic Pix) by baranzy(m): 6:05pm On Oct 02, 2020
Another pussy has been wasted.
Re: Mutilated Corpse Of A Lady Dumped In A Gutter In Delta (Graphic Pix) by pyro62(m): 6:18pm On Oct 02, 2020
Queenlovely:
I have survived in Nigeria this long because of my wits and intelligence,

I have so sharpened my instinct that I have developed a sixth sense.

I can smell trouble from afar. this is by my own strength.

when my okada my is on high motion, I pay him extra to go slow, I don't walk in dark alley way , no double dating, few friends, no late hours, talk when spoken to.

my guess is that this lady is a woman of the night.

street hustlers dey hear am. that is why I always pray for them.

Street hustlers gat the hardest hustle in the world
Re: Mutilated Corpse Of A Lady Dumped In A Gutter In Delta (Graphic Pix) by Longman8: 6:19pm On Oct 02, 2020
This life no love found,no love last.
Re: Mutilated Corpse Of A Lady Dumped In A Gutter In Delta (Graphic Pix) by Otunana: 6:21pm On Oct 02, 2020
gypsey:
What makes you think it was a man that killed her? I could have been a woman who killed her.
Yeah you have got a point..it could be anyone
Re: Mutilated Corpse Of A Lady Dumped In A Gutter In Delta (Graphic Pix) by bigcasava1(m): 6:25pm On Oct 02, 2020
Nksleek:
It was a gory scene as the corpse of a yet to be identified young lady was discovered dumped in a gutter in Buluku Street, Ughelli.

The scene left residents shocked as many thronged the area to catch a glimpse of the mutilated corpse tied up inside a sack bag and dumped in a gutter a street away from popular supermarket, Best Way.

According to residents who captured the incident on video, the corpse was evacuated before the arrival of correspondents to the scene.

However, reporters sighted operatives patrolling the area in an unmarked sienna as residents volunteered to speak to our reporter under anonymity.

Happening now in Buluku Street off Oharisi Street in Ughelli, Delta State, as a girl is found dead tied up in a big sack bag and dump in a drainage (gutter)…..

What a life well spent…..

We should not forget all sins have their own reward, when u take some one life just to acquire wealth or fame remember God is at His throne watching….

Girls be careful cos all that glitters re not GOLD una own too much sef….

Source: https://focusnaija.com.ng/2020/10/02/gory-mutilated-corpse-of-a-lady-tied-up-and-dumped-in-a-gutter-discovered-in-ughelli/
hop of Yahoo boys. And the girls there prefer to Bleep Yahoo boys. This one fell on the wrong hand. RIP
Re: Mutilated Corpse Of A Lady Dumped In A Gutter In Delta (Graphic Pix) by Olisehinnocent: 6:31pm On Oct 02, 2020
Yesterday I was going home in the night, one old woman was calling me to come and help her put her bucket of water on her head. There's young men in that compound o. This woman no see dem call na me she wan call. And light no dey. I kukuma pretend as if I no hear her voice dey waka jejeje. We need to be extra careful in dis country
Re: Mutilated Corpse Of A Lady Dumped In A Gutter In Delta (Graphic Pix) by Kirigidi(m): 6:35pm On Oct 02, 2020
Queenlovely:

when my okada my is on high motion, I pay him extra to go slow, I don't walk in dark alley way , no double dating, few friends, no late hours, talk when spoken to.

Know that it's neither by your strength nor intelligence, but by God's grace, love and protection that you are alive today. So give the glory to God first.
Re: Mutilated Corpse Of A Lady Dumped In A Gutter In Delta (Graphic Pix) by magicminister: 6:38pm On Oct 02, 2020
2cribz:
Heya. Greed,fast life,wayward life. Stra8 to hell.
When u say be content ,date me,lets manage.dem go say get lost..u r a player,dis,dat.see the end result. All for gadgets,clothes wigs fast food,lounge bar,club.hahahahahaha die bich

The little 11 y.o girl that was raped and murdered in Ejigbo (see front page for news) was also a player abi?

Guy, do not dance on the grave of those that were unjustly and gruesomely murdered. Somethings should not be trolled with. That thing wey kill that woman still Dey kill oooh!

4 Likes

Re: Mutilated Corpse Of A Lady Dumped In A Gutter In Delta (Graphic Pix) by 2cribz: 6:40pm On Oct 02, 2020
Stfu. Does this look like a baby to you. I'm not happy she died in sin, but we all know its runs.it did not happen in day time.
magicminister:

The little 11 y.o girl that was raped and murdered in Ejigbo (see front page for news) was also a player abi?

Guy, do not dance on the grave of those that were unjustly and gruesomely murdered. Somethings should not be trolled with. That thing wey kill that woman still Dey kill oooh!

2 Likes

Re: Mutilated Corpse Of A Lady Dumped In A Gutter In Delta (Graphic Pix) by Onlyonebuhari: 6:46pm On Oct 02, 2020
Blame Fulani Herdsmen. They are killing themselves even before secession, after secession they will go into unending war.
Re: Mutilated Corpse Of A Lady Dumped In A Gutter In Delta (Graphic Pix) by kayode69(m): 6:50pm On Oct 02, 2020
This is too bad, they did this all in the name of being rich
Re: Mutilated Corpse Of A Lady Dumped In A Gutter In Delta (Graphic Pix) by PremierGuy(m): 7:05pm On Oct 02, 2020
Humans are so wicked
Re: Mutilated Corpse Of A Lady Dumped In A Gutter In Delta (Graphic Pix) by Grandmeister(m): 7:07pm On Oct 02, 2020
Queenlovely:

This applies to men and women equally. Self preservation is the number one rule of life. You owe it yourself to preserve your life at all cost.
Re: Mutilated Corpse Of A Lady Dumped In A Gutter In Delta (Graphic Pix) by Lastoffourtnyt: 7:13pm On Oct 02, 2020
Seems her hand was stuck in her pussy hole. Can we for once take a break from this wickedness
Re: Mutilated Corpse Of A Lady Dumped In A Gutter In Delta (Graphic Pix) by Drizzy5001(m): 7:13pm On Oct 02, 2020
Maybe, She was kidnapped.
Rip
Re: Mutilated Corpse Of A Lady Dumped In A Gutter In Delta (Graphic Pix) by Sixfeetbelle: 7:16pm On Oct 02, 2020
SegFault:

Seun lalasticlala I think you both need to see this, you guys should really start putting surveys before allowing people to get accounts, many are psychos few are murderers.

When redpill is teaching them to hate women, why won't they develop this sick twisted apathy that blinds them even to the most humane reactions.

I worry for the kind of monsters these young men are becoming.

1 Like

Re: Mutilated Corpse Of A Lady Dumped In A Gutter In Delta (Graphic Pix) by solostar1: 7:21pm On Oct 02, 2020
Who ever believe that it is only runs girls that get killed in Nigeria is the f001 of the century.

Anybody can be kidnapped and killed in Nigeria. We all should watch and pray. Be vigilant and listen to your instincts. Many Nigerians has lost their humanity.

1 Like

Re: Mutilated Corpse Of A Lady Dumped In A Gutter In Delta (Graphic Pix) by proclinician: 7:26pm On Oct 02, 2020
Queenlovely:

My kinda person oo. I've never celebrated my birthday because I don't have friends. Not that I can't find a group of people and ball sotee we squander 200k a night but I just prefer it on my own. In my village, people think I be tenant. This life is filled with evil.
Re: Mutilated Corpse Of A Lady Dumped In A Gutter In Delta (Graphic Pix) by blackgold7777(f): 7:27pm On Oct 02, 2020
thesicilian:
And when the criminal is caught and burned alive, some people will be shouting jungle justice
that is why i like some states o
Re: Mutilated Corpse Of A Lady Dumped In A Gutter In Delta (Graphic Pix) by Sixfeetbelle: 7:30pm On Oct 02, 2020
2cribz:
Stfu. Does this look like a baby to you. I'm not happy she died in sin, but we all know its runs.it did not happen in day time.

You can't know for certain she's into runs. Her private parts were removed which posits that it could be any lady irrespective of her line of work.

Take the case of that girl killed in a church earlier this year. If she was killed elsewhere, won't we think she's into runs too?

1 Like

Re: Mutilated Corpse Of A Lady Dumped In A Gutter In Delta (Graphic Pix) by Iceberg3: 7:32pm On Oct 02, 2020
Arrest all coneheaded structures there grin
Re: Mutilated Corpse Of A Lady Dumped In A Gutter In Delta (Graphic Pix) by lereinter(m): 7:38pm On Oct 02, 2020
What will don't know only God knows!
Re: Mutilated Corpse Of A Lady Dumped In A Gutter In Delta (Graphic Pix) by LordIsaac(m): 7:52pm On Oct 02, 2020
Queenlovely:

No... God kept you! There are people who were more careful than you and they are no more. Be grateful.
Re: Mutilated Corpse Of A Lady Dumped In A Gutter In Delta (Graphic Pix) by lavenderjade(m): 8:03pm On Oct 02, 2020
Nksleek:
It was a gory scene as the corpse of a yet to be identified young lady was discovered dumped in a gutter in Buluku Street, Ughelli.

The scene left residents shocked as many thronged the area to catch a glimpse of the mutilated corpse tied up inside a sack bag and dumped in a gutter a street away from popular supermarket, Best Way.

According to residents who captured the incident on video, the corpse was evacuated before the arrival of correspondents to the scene.

However, reporters sighted operatives patrolling the area in an unmarked sienna as residents volunteered to speak to our reporter under anonymity.

Happening now in Buluku Street off Oharisi Street in Ughelli, Delta State, as a girl is found dead tied up in a big sack bag and dump in a drainage (gutter)…..

What a life well spent…..

We should not forget all sins have their own reward, when u take some one life just to acquire wealth or fame remember God is at His throne watching….

Girls be careful cos all that glitters re not GOLD una own too much sef….

Source: https://focusnaija.com.ng/2020/10/02/gory-mutilated-corpse-of-a-lady-tied-up-and-dumped-in-a-gutter-discovered-in-ughelli/

Its ironical that d money gotten frm dis ritual purpose wil stil be used to flex other girls.who hail d guya spending cash

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Hired Killer Caught While Trying To Strangle Woman To Death In Lagos (Photos) / Weapons Recovered From Alfred Robinson, An Armed Robber In Asaba (Video) / Kidnapper Honest Digbara ‘Bobosky’ Arrested In Rivers State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.