Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,810 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:39 PM

P - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / P (1777 Views)

Young People's Success Annoys Me, I Can't Help It / Help It’s Urgent Please / Single Life And Married Life, Which One Is More Enjoyable? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

P by Stargirl10: 2:16pm On Oct 02, 2020
Hi
Re: P by Mindlog: 2:33pm On Oct 02, 2020
You should use the username you are well known with on Nairaland to solicit rather than creating a new account for it
Re: P by Homeboiy: 2:39pm On Oct 02, 2020
You de shame to use your main moniker , then you don’t need help
Re: P by DenreleDave(m): 2:55pm On Oct 02, 2020
Stargirl10:
Hi everyone I decided to create this new account cos am popular here and I wish it didnt have to resort to this but I have no other option am currently in a lot of debt and I have no one to help me am an orphan and I have two siblings I cater for and for some months now my salary has not been stead so I had to borrow money online i was thinking my salary would be paid but they've not paid us and today is the deadline of the loan they've reached out to me if I dont pay they will block my bvn and they might sack me at work if that happens I have nowhere to go to please if you can help me with anything I would be glad even if it's a loan please help me this is not a scam if you want to call me I would gladly drop my number so you know am not lying am almost at the verge of giving up cos if I loose this work that's the end for me

Use ur main moniker so dt people will bliv u..

Oseoji UDUJ Ishilove
Re: P by Amanee(f): 2:59pm On Oct 02, 2020
Ask for a period of moratorium, they should be able to grant that.

You can also talk to your boss about this
Re: P by STENON(f): 3:11pm On Oct 02, 2020
Stargirl10:
Hi everyone I decided to create this new account cos am popular here and I wish it didnt have to resort to this but I have no other option am currently in a lot of debt and I have no one to help me am an orphan and I have two siblings I cater for and for some months now my salary has not been stead so I had to borrow money online i was thinking my salary would be paid but they've not paid us and today is the deadline of the loan they've reached out to me if I dont pay they will block my bvn and they might sack me at work if that happens I have nowhere to go to please if you can help me with anything I would be glad even if it's a loan please help me this is not a scam if you want to call me I would gladly drop my number so you know am not lying am almost at the verge of giving up cos if I loose this work that's the end for me
May God help you and May Holy spirit bring helpers to your way. Amen

1 Like

Re: P by Ishilove: 3:23pm On Oct 02, 2020
Can a BVN be blocked?

1 Like

Re: P by Nobody: 3:24pm On Oct 02, 2020
STENON:
stenon, long time, God can still help op using you.
Re: P by STENON(f): 3:29pm On Oct 02, 2020
Chimpretty:
stenon, long time, God can still help op using you.
grin grin God is already asking you to help the op grin grin undecided
Re: P by Nobody: 3:36pm On Oct 02, 2020
STENON:
grin grin God is already asking you to help the op grin grin undecided
me? No it can't be me coz my account runneth red.
Re: P by Ishilove: 3:42pm On Oct 02, 2020
Chimpretty and Stenon, it's like the heavenlies are ministering to you both to help the OP.
Re: P by STENON(f): 3:44pm On Oct 02, 2020
Ishilove:
Chimpretty and Stenon, it's like the heavenlies are ministering to you both to help the OP.
Na error code be that o... cheesy grin
Re: P by Nobody: 3:46pm On Oct 02, 2020
Ishilove:
ishilove , school just resume biko, you can help ok? God bless you in advance.
@stargirl10, how i wish i can help,if you can pls use your main account so that people who are privileged for now will help you.
Re: P by Stargirl10: 4:33pm On Oct 02, 2020
DenreleDave:

Use ur main moniker so dt people will bliv u..

Oseoji UDUJ Ishilove
The shame wont let me use it you can call me so you know am not lying they called me just now that if I dont pay today they will start calling my contacts
Re: P by Stargirl10: 4:35pm On Oct 02, 2020
Amanee:

My boss wont listen the next thing he is going to do is to fire me
Re: P by DenreleDave(m): 4:35pm On Oct 02, 2020
STENON:

Why prayers

She needs money not prayers
Re: P by Stargirl10: 4:43pm On Oct 02, 2020
Amanee:

Re: P by Nobody: 4:45pm On Oct 02, 2020
so sorry dear
Re: P by ImaIma1(f): 5:40pm On Oct 02, 2020
covidhunger:
As una dey pray for her, please pray for me too... My sister God will help all of us.. GTB 0167593042.
it hasnt been easy

Must you do this here? Resist the urge.

5 Likes

Re: P by DenreleDave(m): 5:46pm On Oct 02, 2020
covidhunger:
As una dey pray for her, please pray for me too... My sister God will help all of us.. GTB 0167593042.
it hasnt been easy

Scam.... Pls avoid this scammer.. New account...

Fake pictures.... Scam alert
Re: P by Ishilove: 6:15pm On Oct 02, 2020
covidhunger:
it hasnt been easy
Why must you do this on her thread?

2 Likes

Re: P by Think9ja(m): 6:32pm On Oct 02, 2020
On nairaland, one minute everybody is rich, the next minute, they are begging with a new moniker.

If you want to give up give up, we'll cry and type rip for you.

Na me de here de go farm 24/7 de dry myself for sun. Even guys weh no get shishi for pocket de laugh me cos farming for Nigeria na poor man work, only for those same people to come back and complain of hunger due to rising cost of foodstuffs.

Rubbish.
Re: P by Pavore9: 7:34pm On Oct 02, 2020
Think9ja:
On nairaland, one minute everybody is rich, the next minute, they are begging with a new moniker.

If you want to give up give up, we'll cry and type rip for you.

Na me de here de go farm 24/7 de dry myself for sun. Even guys weh no get shishi for pocket de laugh me cos farming for Nigeria na poor man work, only for those same people to come back and complain of hunger due to rising cost of foodstuffs.

Rubbish.

Many feel too big to engage in some legitimate hustles that could earn them their livelihood because they feel it is beneath them.

No mind dem as you dey hustle for farm. Wishing you more strength.

3 Likes

Re: P by Think9ja(m): 8:12pm On Oct 02, 2020
Pavore9:

Many feel too big to engage in some legitimate hustles that could earn them their livelihood because they feel it is beneath them.

No mind dem as you dey hustle for farm. Wishing you more strengthening.

Gracias
Re: P by devlishGINGER(m): 8:29pm On Oct 02, 2020
Ishilove:
Can a BVN be blocked?
grin the stories you hear on Nairaland sometimes will make even the wisest man in the world question his own intelligence grin

how can BVN be blocked because of loan grin

1 Like

Re: P by Ishilove: 8:37pm On Oct 02, 2020
devlishGINGER:
grin the stories you hear on Nairaland sometimes will make even the wisest man in the world question his own intelligence grin

how can BVN be blocked because of loan grin
I weak embarassed
Re: P by devlishGINGER(m): 8:49pm On Oct 02, 2020
me sef as I dey work no dey. let see how it goes

Re: P by faithfull18(f): 9:27pm On Oct 02, 2020
Ishilove:
Can a BVN be blocked?
Co-ask, I had to Google this, this afternoon. Answers needed please.

I found out a BVN can be blacklisted which will prevent the loan defaulters from accessing any loan facilities in another bank or place.

I really need to know how to go about it.
Re: P by UDUJ(m): 9:49pm On Oct 02, 2020
A BVN cannot be blocked but the MFB or loaning agency can report the non payment to CBN and the Op will not be able to access any loan in future because of her poor credit rating and loan default.

You can still operate your bank account like before. The only problem is that these very local loaning agencies will start pestering your life until you repay the loan. See the link below:

They don't have the power to block your BVN

https://nairametrics.com/2017/12/11/cbn-to-prevent-debtors-from-accessing-new-loans-using-bvn/
Re: P by Ishilove: 4:51am On Oct 03, 2020
UDUJ:

A BVN cannot be blocked but the MFB or loaning agency can report the non payment to CBN and the Op will not be able to access any loan in future because of her poor credit rating and loan default.

You can still operate your bank account like before. The only problem is that these very local loaning agencies will start pestering your life until you repay the loan. See the link below:

They don't have the power to block your BVN

https://nairametrics.com/2017/12/11/cbn-to-prevent-debtors-from-accessing-new-loans-using-bvn/
They can't block your BVN but they can make life miserable for you �
Re: P by cho25bc(f): 5:37am On Oct 03, 2020
Op,you dont have any excuse to use a new moniker to beg for money here. People dont trust popular NLers here who beg for money,not to talk of a new moniker. You should know better. Many scammers and fraudsters use this approach of creating new accounts and everyone is wary of them. Once you need help,shame should be forgotten. I also created a thread about one week ago begging for financial assistance,although not for me,but for someone close to me. I used my real account despite how popular i am on nairaland and how many years ive been a member. Yet,i dropped shame because i knew that creating a new account will make people to have doubts about me. Guess what? Majority of the people who commented on my thread expressed their skepticism about the authenticity of my post. They said i might be a scammer. I had to explain and explain yet only few believed me you can check out my last thread on my profile to confirm. Fortunately, only one person reached out to me in private and helped me out. He didnt ask questions,he didnt have doubts about me. And so far,ive been able to provide sufficient evidence to him that the woman whom i solicited for is real.
Few days after my thread was created, pocohantas created a thread about one timonski who has been scamming people on nairaland since 2016,using different monikers and beggy beggy styles. Majority of the people who commented on that thread vowed never to help anyone who begs for money on NL again,especially people with different accounts.
So creating a new account for this desperate purpose is like shooting yourself in the leg. Please listen to those who advised you to use your regular moniker to boost your credibility here. Only few people will have the interest to reach you via your phone number o. Everyone has financial setbacks at one point or the other,so dont be ashamed. Im sure that dangote too would have encountered brokenness before and would have begged for money from his friends.
Secondly,while waiting for help,look around at whatever you can sell in your house and try to sell it to raise money,maybe some of your clothes,shoes,accessories,jewels or gadgets. You can even sell your phone if you have to.

I wish i can help but my sister,times are hard for me too. Im still trying to raise the complete money for the woman i created my last thread for and my little business is not moving well like before, i would've helped with something.
I pray you find help as soon as before dear. Good luck

1 Like

Re: P by Petyprincess(f): 6:10am On Oct 03, 2020
The person ab
cho25bc:
Op,you dont have any excuse to use a new moniker to beg for money here. People dont trust popular NLers here who beg for money,not to talk of a new moniker. You should know better. Many scammers and fraudsters use this approach of creating new accounts and everyone is wary of them. Once you need help,shame should be forgotten. I also created a thread about one week ago begging for financial assistance,although not for me,but for someone close to me. I used my real account despite how popular i am on nairaland and how many years ive been a member. Yet,i dropped shame because i knew that creating a new account will make people to have doubts about me. Guess what? Majority of the people who commented on my thread expressed their skepticism about the authenticity of my post. They said i might be a scammer. I had to explain and explain yet only few believed me you can check out my last thread on my profile to confirm. Fortunately, only one person reached out to me in private and helped me out. He didnt ask questions,he didnt have doubts about me. And so far,ive been able to provide sufficient evidence to him that the woman whom i solicited for is real.
Few days after my thread was created, pocohantas created a thread about one timonski who has been scamming people on nairaland since 2016,using different monikers and beggy beggy styles. Majority of the people who commented on that thread vowed never to help anyone who begs for money on NL again,especially people with different accounts.
So creating a new account for this desperate purpose is like shooting yourself in the leg. Please listen to those who advised you to use your regular moniker to boost your credibility here. Only few people will have the interest to reach you via your phone number o. Everyone has financial setbacks at one point or the other,so dont be ashamed. Im sure that dangote too would have encountered brokenness before and would have begged for money from his friends.
Secondly,while waiting for help,look around at whatever you can sell in your house and try to sell it to raise money,maybe some of your clothes,shoes,accessories,jewels or gadgets. You can even sell your phone if you have to.

I wish i can help but my sister,times are hard for me too. Im still trying to raise the complete money for the woman i created my last thread for and my little business is not moving well like before, i would've helped with something.
I pray you find help as soon as before dear. Good luck
The person above said it all!! If you really desperate you wouldn't care about your so called reputation,you would have used your real moniker!

4 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Relocation Sales - Yaba Axis / Should I Marry Her? / Married Women: Keep Your Marriage Intact Tutorial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.