Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,215 members, 7,815,247 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:33 AM

She Askd Me To Mke Love To Ha To Aprove Ma Marriage Wiv Ha Daughter!wa Do I Do? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / She Askd Me To Mke Love To Ha To Aprove Ma Marriage Wiv Ha Daughter!wa Do I Do? (2269 Views)

My Step-father Sneaked Into My Room And Made Love To Me / What Kind Of Woman Would You Love To Marry- Choose (picture) / Dating A Man Who Has Kids Wiv Another Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Askd Me To Mke Love To Ha To Aprove Ma Marriage Wiv Ha Daughter!wa Do I Do? by Chakaboom(m): 7:07pm On Jul 12, 2012
I gavd ma gurl a suprisd visit,nt knwin she had travld,getn to her house,a voice ask me in...as i gt in there,BEHOLD it was her mon,half naked,askin me to mke luv to ha in d absence of ha daughter,or am nt gona hve ha for mariage,i strugld ma self outa ha nd flee..this has bn tomentin me 4 wks nw since she cme bk,dnt wana tel her..PLS WAT DO I DO?
Re: She Askd Me To Mke Love To Ha To Aprove Ma Marriage Wiv Ha Daughter!wa Do I Do? by Caracta(f): 7:49pm On Jul 12, 2012
You don't know what to tell her? Really? You have to be careful. If i were you, i would break up with the girl instantly. Believe me, if you marry her, the mother will keep asking you for s*x. She'll never stop. It will never end. This i know!

1 Like

Re: She Askd Me To Mke Love To Ha To Aprove Ma Marriage Wiv Ha Daughter!wa Do I Do? by Chakaboom(m): 8:15pm On Jul 12, 2012
I knw but hw do i go abt it da it doest hurt her?
Re: She Askd Me To Mke Love To Ha To Aprove Ma Marriage Wiv Ha Daughter!wa Do I Do? by Caracta(f): 8:20pm On Jul 12, 2012
Ok, i understand. Is it possible for you to tell your girl, backing it up with an evidence? Maybe a recorded phone conversation with the mum or an sms.
Re: She Askd Me To Mke Love To Ha To Aprove Ma Marriage Wiv Ha Daughter!wa Do I Do? by Chakaboom(m): 8:24pm On Jul 12, 2012
Whre u at Caracta..u maried?
Re: She Askd Me To Mke Love To Ha To Aprove Ma Marriage Wiv Ha Daughter!wa Do I Do? by Caracta(f): 8:47pm On Jul 12, 2012
Re: She Askd Me To Mke Love To Ha To Aprove Ma Marriage Wiv Ha Daughter!wa Do I Do? by Chakaboom(m): 10:30pm On Jul 12, 2012
Cn we chat on fb pls?lemme ve ur addy k?
Re: She Askd Me To Mke Love To Ha To Aprove Ma Marriage Wiv Ha Daughter!wa Do I Do? by Johndoe100(m): 10:34pm On Jul 12, 2012
Chakaboom: I gavd ma gurl a suprisd visit,nt knwin she had travld,getn to her house,a voice ask me in...as i gt in there,BEHOLD it was her mon,half naked,askin me to mke luv to ha in d absence of ha daughter,or am nt gona hve ha for mariage,i strugld ma self outa ha nd flee..this has bn tomentin me 4 wks nw since she cme bk,dnt wana tel her..PLS WAT DO I DO?

What did the magazine you got this crap from say? The girl traveled without telling you, you went there as a surprise . Mother who is clairvoyant (you do know what this means abi?) is waiting for someone half unclad to give her a good bang?

The age on this board gets lower everyday.

6 Likes

Re: She Askd Me To Mke Love To Ha To Aprove Ma Marriage Wiv Ha Daughter!wa Do I Do? by alstacs(m): 1:06am On Jul 13, 2012
Chakaboom: Cn we chat on fb pls?lemme ve ur addy k?

Just wondering why this is important, the address sharing and the chat things
...just wondering....

1 Like

Re: She Askd Me To Mke Love To Ha To Aprove Ma Marriage Wiv Ha Daughter!wa Do I Do? by Nobody: 6:47am On Jul 13, 2012
Chakaboom: I gavd ma gurl a suprisd visit,nt knwin she had travld,getn to her house,a voice ask me in...as i gt in there,BEHOLD it was her mon,half naked,askin me to mke luv to ha in d absence of ha daughter,or am nt gona hve ha for mariage,i strugld ma self outa ha nd flee..this has bn tomentin me 4 wks nw since she cme bk,dnt wana tel her..PLS WAT DO I DO?

It appears your ignorance is gathering momentum. How dare you spew such crap here? What is wrong with you? angry
Re: She Askd Me To Mke Love To Ha To Aprove Ma Marriage Wiv Ha Daughter!wa Do I Do? by Makamuanwuo(m): 1:59pm On Jul 13, 2012
u dnt hv tell her bcoz if u do it, it will coz prblm with her mummy
Re: She Askd Me To Mke Love To Ha To Aprove Ma Marriage Wiv Ha Daughter!wa Do I Do? by Oxytocin712: 12:25am On Jul 14, 2012
Telling ur girl wil bring problem without giving her evidence on such incident-Remember it's her mother. Be prayerful, watch the woman and wisely you can ask ur girl on her mother's consent on ur relationship. GOODLUCK.
Re: She Askd Me To Mke Love To Ha To Aprove Ma Marriage Wiv Ha Daughter!wa Do I Do? by spicyv1(f): 12:28am On Jul 14, 2012
Caracta: You don't know what to tell her? Really? You have to be careful. If i were you, i would break up with the girl instantly. Believe me, if you marry her, the mother will keep asking you for s*x. She'll never stop. It will never end. This i know!

And what reason would he give her for breaking up with her?
Re: She Askd Me To Mke Love To Ha To Aprove Ma Marriage Wiv Ha Daughter!wa Do I Do? by spicyv1(f): 12:33am On Jul 14, 2012
Johndoe100:

What did the magazine you got this crap from say? The girl traveled without telling you, you went there as a surprise . Mother who is clairvoyant (you do know what this means abi?) is waiting for someone half unclad to give her a good bang?

The age on this board gets lower everyday.

Hahahahahahahaha na wa! @ op should visit the marketers at is it Alaba now. Plus his post has gotten him relevant attention as he is getting up close n personal wi caracter lol.
Re: She Askd Me To Mke Love To Ha To Aprove Ma Marriage Wiv Ha Daughter!wa Do I Do? by spicyv1(f): 12:35am On Jul 14, 2012
fluid26:

It appears your ignorance is gathering momentum. How dare you spew such crap here? What is wrong with you? angry

Hahahahaha bros ahn ahn pulease taykes it easy now.
Re: She Askd Me To Mke Love To Ha To Aprove Ma Marriage Wiv Ha Daughter!wa Do I Do? by Caracta(f): 12:36am On Jul 14, 2012
spicy v:

Plus his post has gotten him relevant attention as he is getting up close n personal wi caracter lol.

LOL. Please don't make me laugh.
Re: She Askd Me To Mke Love To Ha To Aprove Ma Marriage Wiv Ha Daughter!wa Do I Do? by Ninilowo(m): 6:53pm On Jul 21, 2012
Tell her daughter and find out if it is the familu tradition. if it is carry go and if not fly away.
Re: She Askd Me To Mke Love To Ha To Aprove Ma Marriage Wiv Ha Daughter!wa Do I Do? by luvme2(f): 10:56am On Jul 23, 2012

Chakaboom: Cn we chat on fb pls?lemme ve ur addy k?

Chakaboom: Whre u at Caracta..u maried?

Are u looking for a solution to ur problem or are u looking for something else...
Re: She Askd Me To Mke Love To Ha To Aprove Ma Marriage Wiv Ha Daughter!wa Do I Do? by Xtana: 3:03am On Jul 25, 2012
Mumu. what do you want us to tell you. Go ahead follow your heartbeat.
Re: She Askd Me To Mke Love To Ha To Aprove Ma Marriage Wiv Ha Daughter!wa Do I Do? by Nobody: 4:06am On Jul 25, 2012
oh my effing gosh.

(1) (Reply)

Rising Case Of Violence Against New Mothers, It's Abominable / 3 Days Old Pregnant Woman Gave Birth Miraculous / Having An Affair With Aunt's Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.