Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,208 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:54 PM

Help It’s Urgent Please - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Help It’s Urgent Please (2797 Views)

Young People's Success Annoys Me, I Can't Help It / Urgent: Please Help Choose Between Ox And Lontor Rechargeable Fan. / I Need Your Advice And It's Urgent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help It’s Urgent Please by Mirabellek: 8:28pm On Apr 18, 2020
My little sis is pregnant we don’t want our parents to know cos dad is very abusive if he found out she is pregnant , he will causes a lot of problem for our mum, the guy responsible has agreed to give her the money to go for abortion we really want to get rid of the pregnancy before her belly start growing big but we don’t know if hospital are still doing abortion in this pandemic time. Does anybody know if the hospital will welcome us on this time ? Please no insult
Re: Help It’s Urgent Please by Factfinder1(m): 8:30pm On Apr 18, 2020
How old is the pregnancy
Re: Help It’s Urgent Please by Mirabellek: 8:31pm On Apr 18, 2020
3 weeks just found 3 days ago
Re: Help It’s Urgent Please by FINESHIRT(m): 8:31pm On Apr 18, 2020
Imagine. Children of nowadays.

2 Likes

Re: Help It’s Urgent Please by Nobody: 8:33pm On Apr 18, 2020
Will your dad be more or less abusive if abortion cuts her life short?

6 Likes

Re: Help It’s Urgent Please by botrix(m): 8:40pm On Apr 18, 2020
God get plenty case to judge

4 Likes

Re: Help It’s Urgent Please by sisisioge: 8:44pm On Apr 18, 2020
grin grin grin grin

But this sounds funny!
Re: Help It’s Urgent Please by Nobody: 9:04pm On Apr 18, 2020
you know abortion is illegal in Nigeria.Shey?
Re: Help It’s Urgent Please by berryace007: 10:24pm On Apr 18, 2020
She go born this one

3 Likes

Re: Help It’s Urgent Please by frozen70(f): 10:46pm On Apr 18, 2020
Mirabellek:
My little sis is pregnant we don’t want our parents to know cos dad is very abusive if he found out she is pregnant , he will causes a lot of problem for our mum, the guy responsible has agreed to give her the money to go for abortion we really want to get rid of the pregnancy before her belly start growing big but we don’t know if hospital are still doing abortion in this pandemic time. Does anybody know if the hospital will welcome us on this time ? Please no insult

Why are you guys settling for abortion,

What stage is the pregnancy

Is the guy denying the pregnancy

Who does your sister lives with

Is the guy family aware of this

Is the guy doing anything for a living

Pls answers

1 Like

Re: Help It’s Urgent Please by Mirabellek: 10:51pm On Apr 18, 2020
frozen70:

Why are you guys settling for abortion,

What stage is the pregnancy

Is the guy denying the pregnancy

Who does your sister lives with

Is the guy family aware of this

Is the guy doing anything for a living

Pls answers
Both are not ready to have the baby, my dad is very abusive it will cost our mum to loose her marriage , the guy family has planned to send him abroad for studies , if his parents came to found out he has impregnated they will cancel the plans. My sister lives at home with me and our parents and others. He is a student , his family are not aware. Any suggestion please ?
Re: Help It’s Urgent Please by HiFreda(f): 10:52pm On Apr 18, 2020
See, the sky doesn't usually fall when a child gets pregnant. Forget all the brouhaha.
Las las, everything will be fine.
Ego will not allow your father admit that he failed as a parent.
You guys should go tell elders in your family, like aunts or uncles he listens to. They will be the ones to inform him of the pregnancy.

3 Likes

Re: Help It’s Urgent Please by Mirabellek: 10:53pm On Apr 18, 2020
HiFreda:
See, the sky doesn't usually fall when a child gets pregnant. Forget all the brouhaha.
Las las, everything will be fine.
Ego will not allow your father admit that he failed as a parent.
You guys should go tell elders in your family, like aunts or uncles he listens to. They will be the ones to inform him of the pregnancy.
Dad is always abusive he beat my mum a lot including all of us. If he found out he will kill us
Re: Help It’s Urgent Please by HiFreda(f): 10:57pm On Apr 18, 2020
Mirabellek:

Dad is always abusive he beat my mum a lot including all of us. If he found out he will kill us

He cannot kill you all.
Like I said, talk to family members he respects. They will handle the matter.

1 Like

Re: Help It’s Urgent Please by belcom10(m): 11:01pm On Apr 18, 2020
Don't abort that child. I repeat don't abort that child.

Mirabellek:
Re: Help It’s Urgent Please by Gracefulhope: 12:37am On Apr 19, 2020
Using condom would have averted this undecided
Re: Help It’s Urgent Please by frozen70(f): 3:08am On Apr 19, 2020
Mirabellek:

Both are not ready to have the baby, my dad is very abusive it will cost our mum to loose her marriage , the guy family has planned to send him abroad for studies , if his parents came to found out he has impregnated they will cancel the plans. My sister lives at home with me and our parents and others. He is a student , his family are not aware. Any suggestion please ?

My dear, all I can say is, you guys must be careful, your sister's life is involve
Re: Help It’s Urgent Please by SweetCunt97(f): 7:54am On Apr 19, 2020
Mirabellek:

Make use of a general hospital. Simply go talk to the doctor, I'm sure he will help. Don't use quacks to avoid stories that touch.

3 Likes

Re: Help It’s Urgent Please by 21savages: 9:02am On Apr 19, 2020
Same shiit i found myself right nw..
Re: Help It’s Urgent Please by crackkhaus: 9:50am On Apr 19, 2020
Mirabellek:
3 weeks just found 3 days ago
At 3weeks, she can use drugs.

If you people are serious, go see a pharmacist.

2 Likes

Re: Help It’s Urgent Please by 24kmagic: 11:03am On Apr 19, 2020
Your dad beats all of you including your mum? What sort of a man is your dad? A psychopath?

And your sister..... She knows the type of dad she has and the family she comes from, yet she still goes about fvcking without protection.

Some of Una na Una de do una selves

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help It’s Urgent Please by Nobody: 3:39pm On Apr 19, 2020
Your sister may one day forever hate you for aiding her commit murder if you go on with the abortion plan, so be wise. And know this, that the path to find wisdom is to fear God, and to fear God means departing from evil. Peace.
Mirabellek:

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help It’s Urgent Please by Mirabellek: 3:43pm On Apr 19, 2020
crackkhaus:

At 3weeks, she can use drugs.

If you people are serious, go see a pharmacist.
What is the name of the drugs please
Re: Help It’s Urgent Please by Mirabellek: 3:45pm On Apr 19, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Make use of a general hospital. Simply go talk to the doctor, I'm sure he will help. Don't use quacks to avoid stories that touch.
We will go to the general hospital the guy has money and he is ready to spend any amounts to get rid of the thing. All am asking is if the hospital will allow us in this pandemic period
Re: Help It’s Urgent Please by shollish(m): 4:32pm On Apr 19, 2020
Nawa o
Re: Help It’s Urgent Please by SweetCunt97(f): 5:17pm On Apr 19, 2020
Mirabellek:

We will go to the general hospital the guy has money and he is ready to spend any amounts to get rid of the thing. All am asking is if the hospital will allow us in this pandemic period
Probably not. If the foetus is 3 weeks as u said, she can use misoprostol... Insert one in the vj and put others under the tongue. Finito.

1 Like

Re: Help It’s Urgent Please by Mirabellek: 5:32pm On Apr 19, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Probably not. If the foetus is 3 weeks as u said, she can use misoprostol... Insert one in the vj and put others under the tongue. Finito.
Thanks so much on my way to get some
Re: Help It’s Urgent Please by Dooj(f): 5:50pm On Apr 19, 2020
Mirabellek:

Thanks so much on my way to get some
Good luck
Re: Help It’s Urgent Please by Lamanii22(f): 11:13pm On Apr 19, 2020
Wolgrace:
Will your dad be more or less abusive if abortion cuts her life short?

Hmmmm this is deep...
Re: Help It’s Urgent Please by obumsway(m): 11:25pm On Apr 19, 2020
stupidity .... don't know why ladies are still this stewpid ... oya na ... i pray she dont destroy her womb

pls the best is to tell your parents shikena .... let the worst happen

if you don't tell them, your sister no go get sense ...!!
Re: Help It’s Urgent Please by MummyIMadeIt: 12:16am On Apr 20, 2020
sisisioge:
grin grin grin grin

But this sounds funny!

My own SiSi, how have u been? Long time oo
Re: Help It’s Urgent Please by CsRockefeller(m): 12:25am On Apr 20, 2020
Tomorrow one innocent Man will marry her and he wont know why she cant conceive, he wont know why things are so difficult for him, he wont know that his wife once killed a child.

Let me tell u guys out there, if u get married to a woman whose spiritual energy is dead or very low, be prepares for whatever comes your way.

Many of these Ladies are light weight, thats why you never obtain favor from d lord from d start till the end, because u didnt pick a wife, you picked a slut.

Why do you think Jesus had to come tru a virgin?
Many of you will give birth to paper weight kids.

May God not lead us to women of doom.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

True Life Story, I Need Your Honest Opinion. / Can You Encourage Your Husband To Take A Second Wife / Ohio Daycare Worker Molested Babies, Filmed One Of Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.