Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,939 members, 7,821,284 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:55 AM

Please Guys I Need Your Advice!!! - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Please Guys I Need Your Advice!!! (456 Views)

Please Guys What's Is D Meaning Of This Abbrev LMAO / Please Guys, Is There Public Holiday Tomorrow? / Please Guys I Need Your Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Guys I Need Your Advice!!! by ayshow6102(m): 2:33pm On Oct 02, 2020
I am a 200lvl student of a university in lagos. I happened to save some amount of money during this lockdown period that we were sent back home from school from the work that I was doing to keep myself busy. We are to resume soon and I want to use that money to buy either an iPhone 7plus or a laptop. I need your advice please which should I go for?
Ps: am using an huawei y6 2019 which is working perfectly, just want to try out the iPhone series
Re: Please Guys I Need Your Advice!!! by Uzomacharles: 2:39pm On Oct 02, 2020
Re: Please Guys I Need Your Advice!!! by Uzomacharles: 2:39pm On Oct 02, 2020
I will personally advice u to buy Laptop and I dey vex here why I use my money buy phone instead of laptop sef...

And also depends on the kind of bizness u want to do
Re: Please Guys I Need Your Advice!!! by sinkhole: 2:42pm On Oct 02, 2020
ayshow6102:
I am a 200lvl student of a university in lagos. I happened to save some amount of money during this lockdown period that we were sent back home from school from the work that I was doing to keep myself busy. We are to resume soon and I want to use that money to buy either an iPhone 7plus or a laptop. I need your advice please which should I go for?
Ps: am using an huawei y6 2019 which is working perfectly, just want to try out the iPhone series
you're a student, you don't have a laptop and you're thinking of iphone
It depends on how much laptop is useful in your course of study. If you're in sciences, e.g., mathematics, physics, geology, chemistry, computer science, all engineering courses, etc you better ditch your appetite for bigmanism and buy a laptop, but if you are in humanities, social sciences and the likes then go for iPhone grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Please Guys I Need Your Advice!!! by Joevics(m): 3:02pm On Oct 02, 2020
Buy a laptop and continue using your phone.
Re: Please Guys I Need Your Advice!!! by DenreleDave(m): 3:30pm On Oct 02, 2020
Never.. As a unilag student..

U Need iphone than a laptop...

Since unilag is for fun, iPhone please
Re: Please Guys I Need Your Advice!!! by LabuleofNigeria: 3:56pm On Oct 02, 2020
buy Ipod jooorh grin grin grin
Re: Please Guys I Need Your Advice!!! by ayshow6102(m): 8:01pm On Oct 02, 2020
DenreleDave:
Never.. As a unilag student..

U Need iphone than a laptop...

Since unilag is for fun, iPhone please
LOL am a lasuite tho but I can relate to that
Re: Please Guys I Need Your Advice!!! by ayshow6102(m): 8:03pm On Oct 02, 2020
sinkhole:
you're a student, you don't have a laptop and you're thinking of iphone
It depends on how much laptop is useful in your course of study. If you're in sciences, e.g., mathematics, physics, geology, chemistry, computer science, all engineering courses, etc you better ditch your appetite for bigmanism and buy a laptop, but if you are in humanities, social sciences and the likes then go for iPhone grin cheesy
Thanks, am studying physics
Re: Please Guys I Need Your Advice!!! by sinkhole: 10:16pm On Oct 02, 2020
ayshow6102:

Thanks, am studying physics
Haaa, " nitori oloun" and you're thinking of iPhone in place of laptop, you mumu small o cheesy grin
If you're my younger brother, I will give you a very big knock on your head before I tell you to go and buy laptop smiley

1 Like

Re: Please Guys I Need Your Advice!!! by tobechi74: 1:51am On Oct 03, 2020
ayshow6102:
which one will help you patronise more aashewo
Re: Please Guys I Need Your Advice!!! by teemie(m): 2:10am On Oct 03, 2020
ayshow6102:
which ever you decide to buy, chat me up, I sell phones

(1) (Reply)

Introverts Whatsapp Group / The Secret History Of Writing / History Of Albert Einstein And His Inspirational Quotes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.