Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,838 members, 7,810,223 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:39 AM

I Hate Nigerian Phone Repairers.. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / I Hate Nigerian Phone Repairers.. (548 Views)

I Hate Making Calls: Am I The Only Human Who Hate This? / Security Alert: ‘Why You Should Not Leave Your Phone With Repairers’ / I Need Help Phone Repairers Of NL (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Hate Nigerian Phone Repairers.. by domicile: 2:40pm On Oct 02, 2020
Many Nigerian Phone repairers are very cruel, later they will say it only govt's that's evil, corrupt and incompetent.
I gave this engineer my spare phone for charging port repair, took him 3 days to fix it. I asked do I need to pay upfront to make the repair faster, he declined.
So after fixing, I went home and to start using it, figured out he didn't screw-drive the little screws well. Got upsets about that, I tried to play music, my speaker was sounding like a bad replaced speaker.
I feel so bad tonight, why are these people so heartless, it's not fair. I have decided not to take my phone there again and smiled like nothing happened.
They call him Alfa that's what I fell for. I thought he was gonna be good and honest
Re: I Hate Nigerian Phone Repairers.. by tayo60(f): 4:31pm On Oct 02, 2020
Phone engineers are different from phone repairers. Next time, take your phone to the experts.
Re: I Hate Nigerian Phone Repairers.. by Oladsdesignn: 8:07pm On Oct 02, 2020
tayo60:
Phone engineers are different from phone repairers. Next time, take your phone to the experts.
Now how to locate the expert b the issue because dem no dey write am for head

1 Like

Re: I Hate Nigerian Phone Repairers.. by Lanretoye(m): 8:35pm On Oct 02, 2020
domicile:
Many Nigerian Phone repairers are very cruel, later they will say it only govt's that's evil, corrupt and incompetent.
I gave this engineer my spare phone for charging port repair, took him 3 days to fix it. I asked do I need to pay upfront to make the repair faster, he declined.
So after fixing, I went home and to start using it, figured out he didn't screw-drive the little screws well. Got upsets about that, I tried to play music, my speaker was sounding like a bad replaced speaker.
I feel so bad tonight, why are these people so heartless, it's not fair. I have decided not to take my phone there again and smiled like nothing happened.
They call him Alfa that's what I fell for. I thought he was gonna be good and honest
why don’t you go back to him and make the complaint,most engineers don’t really care about the screws and carelessly allow them to fall off.
Re: I Hate Nigerian Phone Repairers.. by eki2000(m): 8:59pm On Oct 02, 2020
Lay a complain to a human rights advocate. They will take up the matter.
Re: I Hate Nigerian Phone Repairers.. by edoairways: 11:40pm On Oct 02, 2020
eki2000:
Lay a complain to a human rights advocate. They will take up the matter.
Just like that?
Re: I Hate Nigerian Phone Repairers.. by eki2000(m): 2:21am On Oct 03, 2020
edoairways:

Just like that?
or, what did U expect me to say, when he cannot go and tear the repairer a sound slap to reset his memory. If it's me, he will buy a new phone
Re: I Hate Nigerian Phone Repairers.. by Nobody: 3:11am On Oct 03, 2020
Visit insurance

And stop buying chinko

(1) (Reply)

Help! Infinix Hot 9 Vs Techno Spark 5 Pro. Which Should I Buy? / Oppo Reno 3 For Sale. #110000. / Good 4G Phone Around 35k

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.