Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,509 members, 7,812,567 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:31 PM

What Do You Guys Think When You Look At A Female? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / What Do You Guys Think When You Look At A Female? (1337 Views)

What’s You Think When By Cricket Jersey / What Do Nigerian Guys Think Of: / If You Think Fake Hair Makes You Look Beautiful It Doesnt! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Do You Guys Think When You Look At A Female? by yogurl(f): 6:54am On Mar 03, 2011
what do you guys or boys think when u see a female? im especially confused on dis subject cuz one of my dude friends wuz sayin how sum guys in particular see if da gurl is worth trusting so that he may in the future or watever can have sex, :| iz dat true,
so what do you think when u look at a female,
duz i have to now watch how i dress, walk, move my hips, and talk? ;|
help meh, PLEASE AND THANK YOU ^-^
Re: What Do You Guys Think When You Look At A Female? by iice(f): 5:11pm On Apr 05, 2011
Hmmm
Re: What Do You Guys Think When You Look At A Female? by gbrandy: 10:46pm On Jan 14, 2012
you dont want to live your live just to please guys, be yourself and who appreciate you for who you are is your true love. I tell you that from experience as I have been a boy, a guy and now a married man with two kids.

(1) (Reply)

Any Good Fashion And Design School In South Africa. / Miss Cote D'ivore Epic Fall (video Included) / The Best Boutiques For Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.