Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,018 members, 7,818,014 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:24 AM

Old Flame, Part 7, Written For Moyo Lawal. The End - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Old Flame, Part 7, Written For Moyo Lawal. The End (313 Views)

OLD FLAME, Part 4, Written For Moyo Lawal / OLD FLAME, Part 2, Written For Moyo Lawal / OLD FLAME, Written For Moyo Lawal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Old Flame, Part 7, Written For Moyo Lawal. The End by EPublishers: 4:44pm On Oct 02, 2020
Hosanna held a knife towards her stomach, ‘I am going to stab myself to death, right here if you don’t tell me what I did wrong.’
His eyes protruded at first, then, went back to normal, he dropped the glass on the counter, he was walking to the bedroom, ‘You can’t kill yourself, I thought it is a sin. Kill yourself then, it makes you more and more….a hypocrite that you already are.’
Hosanna gasped, the knife somersaulted to the floor, she too. Dr. Eremie did not run to hold her, he went for his car keys, walked out on her on the floor and drove away.
Afoh advised her not to tell their parents yet. ‘Don’t be a Mummy or Daddy girl. It is your home, build it.’
What the elder sister did was making herself more available for her sister. A husband who refuses talking to his wife would definitely talk to her unknowingly if people were around. The girls came around more often, Dr. Eremie saw nothing wrong, his decision was final on his wife’s case, she wasn’t his taste anymore yet he didn’t know why he wasn’t cheating already. Many times, he had wanted to go back to her but held himself, he had planned to punish her for long like she did him. He left home often to stall his body from betraying him.
What is more painful about being punished is the blatant denial of the reason. Hosanna tried him few times and still got the same answer, he could not stand her and he detested her.
‘How can a woman become disgusting to her husband? All the things I am doing...no one is working…he is not changing. God what kind of a man is this in my life, Jesus save me, save your daughter, Abasi mi, what have I done to deserve this?’ She cried. The last time she wanted to discuss with her Pastor, the woman was not available, she needed to cry on the altar like she did the day she dropped the money instead of going to give it to a lecturer for grades, a lecturer, Dr. Eremie, who was now her husband. The moment of that bitter weeping filled her soul and so she went to the altar, that particular Redeem Church to weep again.
Salatu was the bitter Yoruba lady that fell on their car on their way to honeymoon. She had become a friend of Hosanna’s family, turns out she was also into baking like Afoh. The two had gotten quite close in business and in need. They were really yearning for their own husbands. Hosanna was glad to welcome the duo into her home three days later. It was a breezy harmattan afternoon, their lips flashed in lip-glosses. Hosanna knew she looked pale but she won’t tell them the reason.
‘My sister…Salatu are you seeing my sister?’ Afoh mentioned with worry.
‘Yes, she looks pale.’
‘You look pale, oh God, what is it?’..... https://egbechopublishers..com/2020/10/old-flame-part-7-written-for-moyo-lawal.html

From your very own celebrities story plug-
Re: Old Flame, Part 7, Written For Moyo Lawal. The End by EPublishers: 5:14pm On Oct 02, 2020
shocked
Re: Old Flame, Part 7, Written For Moyo Lawal. The End by EPublishers: 12:09am On Oct 05, 2020
wink

(1) (Reply)

Basketball Court In Backyard / Please Who Knows Lettersinc.com.ng / The Night-poetry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.