Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,649 members, 7,809,453 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:54 AM

Obafemi Martins Attacked By Masked Gunmen - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Obafemi Martins Attacked By Masked Gunmen (850 Views)

Photos Of Obafemi Martins' Lovely Kids / Checkout The Fabulous Life Of Obafemi Martins And How He Spends His Millions / Delta Queens Football Club's Bus Attacked By Fulani Herdsmen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Obafemi Martins Attacked By Masked Gunmen by joey22(f): 12:08pm On Jun 23, 2007
hey guys, i read on punch that obafemi martins was attacted by masked gunmen.does anyone know the true version of the story because i read3 different versions and they contradict each other
Re: Obafemi Martins Attacked By Masked Gunmen by JosBoy4Lif(m): 3:00am On Jun 25, 2007
Ya its true, here is the link for the article, there is also an interview on the site.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/football/africa/6221622.stm
Re: Obafemi Martins Attacked By Masked Gunmen by joey22(f): 7:15pm On Jun 26, 2007
but another version said he wasnt in the car that only is friend was in the car.i wonder wat he will gain by telling lies.is he trying to tarnish the image of Nigeria in the outside world or wat?
Re: Obafemi Martins Attacked By Masked Gunmen by 9ja4eva: 9:56am On Jun 27, 2007
Oba is lying

(1) (Reply)

Blues 4 Life! / Benin Coach Claims 'fix' Approach / Denmark Dana Cup 2014 Registration With L & M Football Academy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.