Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,781 members, 7,820,733 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:26 PM

EDC, Mastercard To Equip 40,000 Nigerians With Entrepreneurial Skills - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / EDC, Mastercard To Equip 40,000 Nigerians With Entrepreneurial Skills (17058 Views)

ASUU STRIKE? Apply Now: Transforming Nigerian Youth Program By Edc-mastercard / Transforming Nigerian Youths Program By Edc-mastercard Foundation: Apply Now / 40,000 Nigerians To Benefit From EDC, Mastercard Entrepreneurial Skills Program (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EDC, Mastercard To Equip 40,000 Nigerians With Entrepreneurial Skills by dyera(m): 8:33pm On Oct 02, 2020
good
Re: EDC, Mastercard To Equip 40,000 Nigerians With Entrepreneurial Skills by tafat: 8:33pm On Oct 02, 2020
Fantastic, I just wish it was happening in more states though, well, for the few states involved, this is really a good start. Kudos to EDC and MasterCard
Re: EDC, Mastercard To Equip 40,000 Nigerians With Entrepreneurial Skills by dingbang(m): 8:34pm On Oct 02, 2020
Thank God say I dey north.
Re: EDC, Mastercard To Equip 40,000 Nigerians With Entrepreneurial Skills by ItrendNaija(m): 8:53pm On Oct 02, 2020
Awesome initiative. I have already applied
Re: EDC, Mastercard To Equip 40,000 Nigerians With Entrepreneurial Skills by micflo28(m): 9:04pm On Oct 02, 2020
MasterCard for Nigeria president 2023✋✋✋✋
Re: EDC, Mastercard To Equip 40,000 Nigerians With Entrepreneurial Skills by Yankee101: 9:11pm On Oct 02, 2020
They need capital

Entrepreneurial skills are not enough

4 Likes

Re: EDC, Mastercard To Equip 40,000 Nigerians With Entrepreneurial Skills by Markeenday: 9:14pm On Oct 02, 2020
Issokay I will tell my mom about this
Re: EDC, Mastercard To Equip 40,000 Nigerians With Entrepreneurial Skills by Earnonline9: 9:24pm On Oct 02, 2020
Oh
Re: EDC, Mastercard To Equip 40,000 Nigerians With Entrepreneurial Skills by Nobody: 9:37pm On Oct 02, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Nice one

According to the National Bureau of Statistics (NBS), the unemployment rate as at the second quarter of 2020 was 27.1 percent, indicating that about 21,764,614 (21.7 million) Nigerians remain unemployed, of which 13.9 million are young people.

Just imagine...
If not for bombing wetin niggarrrz for do
boss you get allies for kaduna abeg?. I wanto check something..
Re: EDC, Mastercard To Equip 40,000 Nigerians With Entrepreneurial Skills by tafat: 9:55pm On Oct 02, 2020
sureinfo:
Wow, 40k youths to be empowered isn't a small feat o, it will really help big time especially with the no "job situation" in the country.
abi?
Re: EDC, Mastercard To Equip 40,000 Nigerians With Entrepreneurial Skills by maasoap(m): 9:58pm On Oct 02, 2020
EDC people are scam and waste of time.

sureinfo:
Wow, 40k youths to be empowered isn't a small feat o, it will really help big time especially with the "no job situation" in the country
You read "equip" but you turned into "empower". Do you even know what EDC is all about? I'm not attacking you but just trying to see if you have idea because I do
Re: EDC, Mastercard To Equip 40,000 Nigerians With Entrepreneurial Skills by maasoap(m): 10:04pm On Oct 02, 2020
Emmyreal4:
After all this training what next??

Nothing for the participants my brother. I went through their training twice in the past, some years back. Just class things and then, everyone goes back to where he or she comes from, lol.

2 Likes

Re: EDC, Mastercard To Equip 40,000 Nigerians With Entrepreneurial Skills by Nobody: 10:08pm On Oct 02, 2020
Slawormir:
Damnnnnn niggarrr
Nice one

According to the National Bureau of Statistics (NBS), the unemployment rate as at the second quarter of 2020 was 27.1 percent, indicating that about 21,764,614 (21.7 million) Nigerians remain unemployed, of which 13.9 million are young people.

Just imagine...
If not for bombing wetin niggarrrz for do
damn niggarr come teach me work naa

1 Like

Re: EDC, Mastercard To Equip 40,000 Nigerians With Entrepreneurial Skills by Decryptor(m): 10:34pm On Oct 02, 2020
Thread was pushed to frontpage by 5pm and just 2 pages!

But if it was about BBN, it would have been more than 20 pages with full engagement!

Who did this to our youths?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EDC, Mastercard To Equip 40,000 Nigerians With Entrepreneurial Skills by Hinioluwa: 10:52pm On Oct 02, 2020
Its a good idea. please, when are they coming to Ibadan jawe
Re: EDC, Mastercard To Equip 40,000 Nigerians With Entrepreneurial Skills by IkeJAH(m): 10:56pm On Oct 02, 2020
This is a very good initiative,for economic and empowerment growth.

Some of us are already robustly(over 11 years) skilled in lubricants formulation and blending, as well it's marketing.Please,how do we get empowered financially, so as to continue assist in the training of other Nigerians?

Thanks greatly for your attention.
Re: EDC, Mastercard To Equip 40,000 Nigerians With Entrepreneurial Skills by hartson(m): 11:11pm On Oct 02, 2020
Homeboiy:
I did not see Edo or delta there oo
The organizers already know that E or D don't play local leagues rather Italian leagues.So youths from there have no business participating in the EDC programs
Re: EDC, Mastercard To Equip 40,000 Nigerians With Entrepreneurial Skills by shilefan2(m): 12:51am On Oct 03, 2020
Nice one...
Re: EDC, Mastercard To Equip 40,000 Nigerians With Entrepreneurial Skills by OlaQudex: 3:55am On Oct 03, 2020
Sonnobax15:
undecided. Chebi na only lagosians,kano and kaduna people nai dey pay tax.abi ?

with all the oyel-money wey Dem dey suck from south/south,Dem still garner mind dey sideline us......

This pinches my heart, sorry bro. Hard to accept, yet painful things like this can't circulate as large as our wistful yearnings or needs spread.
Next best thing shall come for us each and all, bro.
Re: EDC, Mastercard To Equip 40,000 Nigerians With Entrepreneurial Skills by Artisappng: 6:49am On Oct 03, 2020
A step in the right direction.

After acquiring these skills. Advertise it for free
Re: EDC, Mastercard To Equip 40,000 Nigerians With Entrepreneurial Skills by CertyAgroAllied: 7:42am On Oct 03, 2020
Why is everything also restricted to some states. Those that needs these most are not Urban dwellers, they're in remote areas.

This mentality of restriction needs to be changed. let it be open for all Nigerians irrespective of where they're from
Re: EDC, Mastercard To Equip 40,000 Nigerians With Entrepreneurial Skills by Joygift3666: 8:20am On Oct 03, 2020
I do not understand. 3 languages but I saw kano and Kaduna. No South East/South?
Re: EDC, Mastercard To Equip 40,000 Nigerians With Entrepreneurial Skills by ecomalchemist(m): 9:41am On Oct 03, 2020
IkeJAH:
This is a very good initiative,for economic and empowerment growth.

Some of us are already robustly(over 11 years) skilled in lubricants formulation and blending, as well it's marketing.Please,how do we get empowered financially, so as to continue assist in the training of other Nigerians?

Thanks greatly for your attention.

How much do you need ?
Re: EDC, Mastercard To Equip 40,000 Nigerians With Entrepreneurial Skills by Chirowman(m): 10:56am On Oct 03, 2020
This is very commendable
Re: EDC, Mastercard To Equip 40,000 Nigerians With Entrepreneurial Skills by shilefan2(m): 3:28pm On Nov 02, 2020
Hello guys, I just received a mail from EDC that my application is been reviewed and just a step away from the next stage... Who else did?
Re: EDC, Mastercard To Equip 40,000 Nigerians With Entrepreneurial Skills by Richardlove(m): 9:13pm On Nov 02, 2020
I did too.
shilefan2:
Hello guys, I just received a mail from EDC that my application is been reviewed and just a step away from the next stage... Who else did?

1 Like

Re: EDC, Mastercard To Equip 40,000 Nigerians With Entrepreneurial Skills by Richardlove(m): 2:55am On Nov 26, 2020
I got a congratulatory email from EDC today to start trining, who else did? I don't get what I'm supposed to be doing with all of those courses. Let someone share idea with me.
Re: EDC, Mastercard To Equip 40,000 Nigerians With Entrepreneurial Skills by shilefan2(m): 7:30am On Nov 26, 2020
Richardlove:
I got a congratulatory email from EDC today to start trining, who else did? I don't get what I'm supposed to be doing with all of those courses. Let someone share idea with me.

Wow, that's great! Pls can you screenshot the msg...? What time did you receive the mail? I am yet to receive any though? Thanks!
Re: EDC, Mastercard To Equip 40,000 Nigerians With Entrepreneurial Skills by Richardlove(m): 5:40am On Nov 27, 2020
Sorry for the late reply. I'm using laptop so can't screenshoot. Maybe you'll receive yours soon.
shilefan2:

Wow, that's great! Pls can you screenshot the msg...? What time did you receive the mail? I am yet to receive any though? Thanks!
Re: EDC, Mastercard To Equip 40,000 Nigerians With Entrepreneurial Skills by shilefan2(m): 12:08pm On Nov 27, 2020
Richardlove:
Sorry for the late reply. I'm using laptop so can't screenshoot. Maybe you'll receive yours soon.

OK...Thanks for replying... Fingers crossed...Good luck!
Re: EDC, Mastercard To Equip 40,000 Nigerians With Entrepreneurial Skills by Richardlove(m): 5:29pm On Nov 27, 2020
Just a pack of courses to take. They talked of free data mode but it's not working for me. I don't know why.
shilefan2:

OK...Thanks for replying... Fingers crossed...Good luck!
Re: EDC, Mastercard To Equip 40,000 Nigerians With Entrepreneurial Skills by shilefan2(m): 6:18pm On Nov 27, 2020
Richardlove:
Just a pack of courses to take. They talked of free data mode but it's not working for me. I don't know why.

Okkk...Maybe you should contact them on issues you need more clarification! Wishing you the very Best!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Strike: FG, ASUU In Crucial Meeting / SSANU, NASU, NAAT Suspend Industrial Action / 2 FUNAAB Students Killed By Lecturer's Jeep

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.