Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,787 members, 7,820,754 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:57 PM

EDC, Mastercard To Equip 40,000 Nigerians With Entrepreneurial Skills - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / EDC, Mastercard To Equip 40,000 Nigerians With Entrepreneurial Skills (17059 Views)

ASUU STRIKE? Apply Now: Transforming Nigerian Youth Program By Edc-mastercard / Transforming Nigerian Youths Program By Edc-mastercard Foundation: Apply Now / 40,000 Nigerians To Benefit From EDC, Mastercard Entrepreneurial Skills Program (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EDC, Mastercard To Equip 40,000 Nigerians With Entrepreneurial Skills by Richardlove(m): 2:37am On Nov 30, 2020
Have you received yours?
shilefan2:

Okkk...Maybe you should contact them on issues you need more clarification! Wishing you the very Best!
Re: EDC, Mastercard To Equip 40,000 Nigerians With Entrepreneurial Skills by shilefan2(m): 5:40am On Nov 30, 2020
Richardlove:
Have you received yours?

Nop...I am wondering if you are the only one that received on these platform cuz no one is indicating if they received or not? Also, at least if for instance, one didn't make it for the shortlist based on their criteria? a mail should be sent as regards that...My personal opinion anyway...
Re: EDC, Mastercard To Equip 40,000 Nigerians With Entrepreneurial Skills by Richardlove(m): 2:04am On Dec 06, 2020
Sorry, always late on response. I believe I'm not the only one. Others might not be indicating theirs.
shilefan2:

Nop...I am wondering if you are the only one that received on these platform cuz no one is indicating if they received or not? Also, at least if for instance, one didn't make it for the shortlist based on their criteria? a mail should be sent as regards that...My personal opinion anyway...
Re: EDC, Mastercard To Equip 40,000 Nigerians With Entrepreneurial Skills by shilefan2(m): 11:07am On Dec 06, 2020
Richardlove:
Sorry, always late on response. I believe I'm not the only one. Others might not be indicating theirs.

No probs...Still haven't heard from them...?As you said...Some might have received without indicating...Well, as it is now...Let's see what unfolds in the coming weeks... Best of Luck Bro!

1 Like

Re: EDC, Mastercard To Equip 40,000 Nigerians With Entrepreneurial Skills by sirqeeboi(m): 4:54pm On Dec 06, 2020
Richardlove:

Which state did you choose?
Maybe the selection is based on state.
Re: EDC, Mastercard To Equip 40,000 Nigerians With Entrepreneurial Skills by sirqeeboi(m): 12:16pm On Dec 12, 2020
I got a message on Thursday about the EDC onboarding and getting of free data.

I received an email this morning about the on boarding but didn't get the data.
Who else got the email? Did they give u the free data?
Re: EDC, Mastercard To Equip 40,000 Nigerians With Entrepreneurial Skills by Daveshad: 3:01am On Feb 16, 2021
i have been selected
Re: EDC, Mastercard To Equip 40,000 Nigerians With Entrepreneurial Skills by Chiderao1(m): 6:13pm On Oct 26, 2021
Got mine

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

SSANU, NASU, NAAT Suspend Industrial Action / 2 FUNAAB Students Killed By Lecturer's Jeep / Can HND Holder Be Admitted Into 300level In University?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.