Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,903 members, 7,835,013 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:48 AM

(please Click) Only Yahoo Boys And Those Who Hate SAR Maltreatment And Extortion - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / (please Click) Only Yahoo Boys And Those Who Hate SAR Maltreatment And Extortion (410 Views)

EFCC Arraigns 4 Yahoo Boys And 1 Yahoo Girl In Benin, Edo (Photos) / Ladies Pull Down Their Panties In Public To Mock Yahoo Boys And Ritualists.Photo / Yahoo Boys And Yahoo Girls Arrested By EFCC In Port Harcourt (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

(please Click) Only Yahoo Boys And Those Who Hate SAR Maltreatment And Extortion by Ogundabede: 5:27pm On Oct 02, 2020
I have found a SARS Radio Alert On WhatsApp through a link by my friend, the Handler has been damn good ... Just send a message to the Handler and let the Handler add you to view the status , The Handler had info about SARS current location throughout the country... Pls guy do this to avoid stories that touches from SARS...
Front page pls
Someone should EPP me tag
Lalasticlala..

Re: (please Click) Only Yahoo Boys And Those Who Hate SAR Maltreatment And Extortion by Ogundabede: 6:24pm On Oct 02, 2020
You guys should comment so this post can reach front Page... This is kinda stuff we need 8n this country... We need it badly
Re: (please Click) Only Yahoo Boys And Those Who Hate SAR Maltreatment And Extortion by Ogundabede: 6:24pm On Oct 02, 2020
You guys should comment so this post can reach front Page... This is kinda stuff we need 8n this cou3ntry... We need it badly

(1) (Reply)

The 4 Police Officers That Harassed Protesters in surulere Have Been Arrested / A Must Watch For All Nigerian Youths / SARS Shot Me, Asked For N200k – Victim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.