Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,449 members, 7,819,661 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:06 PM

The 300k In 30days Challenge Offer - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The 300k In 30days Challenge Offer (422 Views)

How Can Someone Survive With 300k In This Economy? / How I Made 300k+ In 6 Month As A Student / What Business Can I Do With 300k In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The 300k In 30days Challenge Offer by TipsMint: 5:50pm On Oct 02, 2020
*The 300k in 30days challenge offer*

*The reason most people are broke is because they don't know the strategies behind money making online*

Here is what most people do, they borrow to live and when they are paid their salary, they pay off their debts and start the cycle afresh

*If you don't find a way to make money daily, poverty will find a way to meet you daily*

Any life lived without goals and challenges will be a boring life

It will be a complacent and dull life

Life is best lived with challenges

So. I want to challenge 40 persons to make 300k in this October.

I realized that if you decide to make 300k in a month, you must make 10k in a day.

*Is it hard to make 10k daily?*

For a basic example: If you have an e-book of N2,000, you only need to make 5 sales daily to hit N10,000

If I create just three upwork account daily at N3,500 I have hit that

If 5 persons pay for one of my trainings which I do for just N2,000, I have hit that

If I design website or blog for someone and charge 30k or more, I've hit that.

If I open paypal account for 4 people for N3,000 each, I've hit that

If I write sales copy for 5 people and I charge 2k, I've hit that.

If I build an Instagram account with 4k followers (which is easy) and sell it, I've hit that already

These are BASIC examples and there is no upper limit. That means I can make N20k or more in one day

I will work with the 40 persons in a month with close mentoring and daily Motivations.

It will be a mastermind group where iron will sharpen iron

You will see what I am doing and what other people are doing daily and you will be inspired to keep working

As humans, our environment is stronger than our will power

If you stay close to people who smoke for a week, even if you are a born again, you will soon start considering smoking

That environment will overpower your will power

Same thing, if you hang around people with like vision and bigger goals, you will naturally stretch your mind

The reason why 300k looks big in your eyes is because you've not discussed 1million with your friends

When you stretch your mind, your possibilities stretch and your income also stretches

*How do you join the 300k in 30days challenge?*

Who is eligible?

1. You must have a hungry spirit.

2. You must be open to correction and reproof

3. You must be willing to work

4. You must have a smartphone (a laptop is an advantage but not really necessary)

5. You must pledge to listen to me as your coach and take action on what I say

This is the exact same template I've used to train over 200 people in my first and second batch of this class.

To be a part of this challenge is a "seed" of #5000

I call it seed because it is what you're using to invest in yourself.

And all seeds are meant to produce after or more than their kind..

So this is what I will do with the 40 persons..

1. I will train you in top digital skills in the world today

You will be learning Copywriting, Website design without writing cod, App designing without writing codes, Instagram Optimization, Fiverr and Upwork Optimization, Website to App conversion, Psychology of selling, PayPal account creation, Digital Products Creation, Facebook Ads, WhatsApp E-commerce Site designing and lots more.

2. You will learn how to increase your visibility and conversion

Not getting people to patronize you for some skills can be so annoying.

Maybe you also have very low contacts. Everything will be taken care of.

3. Access to my books and the people I listen to especially my YouTube mentors

You will get access to my over 300 of my favorite ebooks. You can make money ogf them.

You will also be getting mentoring videos on YouTube.

With all this, 300k will look like a child's play to you

What I am doing is exposing the secrets I've used to hit 6figures monthly this year to you.

You won't be the first batch or even the second batch of people I've trained.

The fight is against poverty, that's why the class is *Poverty Alienation College*

The world is abundant. You can't eat my money. Money is everywhere

To make payment and join the 300k in 30days Challenge, pay your *5k* into;

Azeez W. Abidemi
First bank

Then send me a DM on whatsapp through 07033748014

No matter how you beg me, all payment will stop after I've gotten the required number of people.

I need just only 40 persons. Doubt if you like or say whatever you wish. I only need 40 persons and people have started joining the challenge already.

1 Like

Re: The 300k In 30days Challenge Offer by TipsMint: 5:52pm On Oct 02, 2020
Proof from my students.

Re: The 300k In 30days Challenge Offer by Habinibi: 6:25pm On Oct 02, 2020
I am interested in this program of yours but trust is the biggest deal here. Scam is rampant on nairaland. I have lost some bucks to scam related to this.
Re: The 300k In 30days Challenge Offer by TipsMint: 10:29pm On Oct 02, 2020
I absolutely understand you. But I'm in no way a scammer.

Message me on whatsapp. I will show you all my classes and also give you my students number for you to be sure.

(1) (Reply)

Teach Forex Trading / World Automobile Expo 2022 / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.