Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,378 members, 7,829,985 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

I Want To Teach Just 20 People The Secrets Of Blogging – Physical Class - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / I Want To Teach Just 20 People The Secrets Of Blogging – Physical Class (246 Views)

Sokoloan Are Very Nasty Set Of People, The Government Should Take Action (photo) / Give Away !!! 20 People Gets N25,000 Each / Ten Businesses You Can Start With Just 20,000 Naira That Can Yield Millions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Want To Teach Just 20 People The Secrets Of Blogging – Physical Class by leksdigital: 5:58pm On Oct 02, 2020
Money-back guaranteed if do not learn anything worthwhile.
It doesn’t matter whether you choose to become a full-time blogger or a part-time blogger. I would be teaching you all the hidden secrets of blogging. Perhaps you do not want to blog, but want to make money from blogging. I will teach you how to earn money from blogging either part-time or full time. Either by blogging or by designing blogs for people.
Blogging is one of the most lucrative online business you can imagine. I should warn you, blogging is not as easy as many people put it. Everyone may not make millions like Linda Ikeji but if you follow these simple steps. You will get on your way of becoming a top blogger in Nigeria.
This offer is only open to the first 20 people. It is a first come first serve.
I have trained hundreds of people on how to start blogging as a business. Some of them are earning a couple of hundreds of dollars, others are doing thousands of dollars yearly. While some people never even made a single dollar. Please note, Blogging is not a get rich quick scheme, you will need to learn the basics. I will be teaching you how to start a blog, how to create content. You will learn how to design a blog and how to monetize a blog.

Click here to join https://lekeadelaja.com/blogging-masterclass/

With this course, You will be saving about 100,000 you would have paid to a website designer.

Because I want to make this as detailed as possible, I will only be doing a physical class. I will make this as cheap as possible to ensure everyone will be able to afford it.
Click here to join.
Amount: 5,000 Naira
Date: 19th October 2020
Time: 10 am - 4pm
Venue: Gbagada Lagos (The location will be unveiled after payment)

Outline of the Tutorial
1. What is Blogging
2. Starting a Blog
3. Choosing a Niche
4. Building a blog
5. Platforms for Hosting
6. Developing a WordPress website
7. Tools for Blogging
8. Blogging tips
9. How to Promote your blog
10. How to monetize your blog
11. Blogging tools
12. How to Get Images that do not have copyright
13. How to create graphics without the knowledge of graphic design
14. How to create a logo without the knowledge of graphic design

Click here to join https://lekeadelaja.com/blogging-masterclass/
Re: I Want To Teach Just 20 People The Secrets Of Blogging – Physical Class by LeeSantos(m): 6:05pm On Oct 02, 2020
Dont worry. those 20 will teach us. so teach just that 20 first. I hate nonsense
Re: I Want To Teach Just 20 People The Secrets Of Blogging – Physical Class by leksdigital: 7:24pm On Oct 02, 2020
That will be great all the same , at the end of the day, the plan is for everyone to do good.
LeeSantos:
Dont worry. those 20 will teach us.
so teach just that 20 first.
I hate nonsense
Re: I Want To Teach Just 20 People The Secrets Of Blogging – Physical Class by Ekitibiased(m): 10:56pm On Oct 05, 2020
can we relate, ecommerce is my expertise
Re: I Want To Teach Just 20 People The Secrets Of Blogging – Physical Class by leksdigital: 11:18pm On Oct 05, 2020
Re: I Want To Teach Just 20 People The Secrets Of Blogging – Physical Class by leksdigital: 3:40am On Oct 07, 2020
Join Now

(1) (Reply)

Agric Investment / Design A Modern And Fully Responsive Website For Your Business. / Fresh Email List From Any Website.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.