Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,707 members, 7,809,687 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:10 PM

Fans Gifted Kidd Waya Portrait, Versace Cake, Others As He Arrived Abuja (video) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Fans Gifted Kidd Waya Portrait, Versace Cake, Others As He Arrived Abuja (video) (52852 Views)

Kidd Waya Steps Out In Style With His Security Team / Fans Hail Kidd Waya (Viideo) / Ray Hushpuppi Receives Versace Cake From "Versace" On Birthday (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fans Gifted Kidd Waya Portrait, Versace Cake, Others As He Arrived Abuja (video) by SOJOSEPH(m): 9:17am On Oct 03, 2020
His father really trying projecting him to fame

1 Like

Re: Fans Gifted Kidd Waya Portrait, Versace Cake, Others As He Arrived Abuja (video) by wonder233: 9:35am On Oct 03, 2020
*generally not "genetically"
gaius01:

Am not. Am speaking generically.

1 Like

Re: Fans Gifted Kidd Waya Portrait, Versace Cake, Others As He Arrived Abuja (video) by Nobody: 10:20am On Oct 03, 2020
Help save my cousin's life. No amount of money is too little.

https://quickraiz.com/campaign/122789-save-ade-s-life
Re: Fans Gifted Kidd Waya Portrait, Versace Cake, Others As He Arrived Abuja (video) by UDOKABESTLUV(m): 11:18am On Oct 03, 2020
How does it affect the price of fuel
Re: Fans Gifted Kidd Waya Portrait, Versace Cake, Others As He Arrived Abuja (video) by balitaaluminium(f): 11:22am On Oct 03, 2020
For your roofing works, contact Balita Aluminium. we sale All kinds of Aluminium product for house roofing.
For more information, chat me up on 090-38-14-51-66 or better still check my signature.[color=#000099][/color]
Re: Fans Gifted Kidd Waya Portrait, Versace Cake, Others As He Arrived Abuja (video) by Nobody: 2:22pm On Oct 03, 2020
wonder233:
*generally not "genetically"

You didn't read it well. It's generical.
Re: Fans Gifted Kidd Waya Portrait, Versace Cake, Others As He Arrived Abuja (video) by wonder233: 3:51pm On Oct 03, 2020
There is nothing like "generical", likewise, "generically" is wrong in conveying what you're trying to say.
The appropriate word in that context is "generally"
gaius01:

You didn't read it well. It's generical.
Re: Fans Gifted Kidd Waya Portrait, Versace Cake, Others As He Arrived Abuja (video) by Nobody: 4:03pm On Oct 03, 2020
wonder233:
There is nothing like "generical", likewise, "generically" is wrong in conveying what you're trying to say.
The appropriate word in that context is "generally"

you said there's nothing like generically, then you are wrong.
the first image, notice the first definition.
the second image, notice the definition
and lastly image, the synonyms of that word is general . am fully aware of what am saying, she said I was in the wrong thread due to my comments which I cover lot, even outside the post that was why I use the work generically.

Re: Fans Gifted Kidd Waya Portrait, Versace Cake, Others As He Arrived Abuja (video) by wonder233: 4:08pm On Oct 03, 2020
You are showing me definitions of the word generic. That generic exists doesn't mean "generically" or "generical" exist!
gaius01:

you said there's nothing like generically, then you are wrong.
the first image, notice the first definition.
the second image, notice the definition
and lastly image, the synonyms of that word is general . am fully aware of what am saying, she said I was in the wrong thread due to my comments which I cover lot, even outside the post that was why I use the work generically.
Re: Fans Gifted Kidd Waya Portrait, Versace Cake, Others As He Arrived Abuja (video) by Nobody: 4:11pm On Oct 03, 2020
wonder233:
You are showing me definitions of the word generic. That generic exists doesn't mean "generically" or "generical" exist!

i just Google it, generical is an adjective of generic.

Re: Fans Gifted Kidd Waya Portrait, Versace Cake, Others As He Arrived Abuja (video) by 99thEnemy(m): 7:18pm On Oct 03, 2020
Kidd wey WAYA Erica grin grin grin grin
Re: Fans Gifted Kidd Waya Portrait, Versace Cake, Others As He Arrived Abuja (video) by Erojepromise(f): 8:34pm On Oct 03, 2020
celebrating mediocrity nonsense
Re: Fans Gifted Kidd Waya Portrait, Versace Cake, Others As He Arrived Abuja (video) by lordswill03: 4:50am On Oct 04, 2020
The rate we prioritize irrelevance in this country is so alarming

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Georgina Onuoha Calls For Revocation Of Pastor Enenche & Wife's Medical Licenses / Iyanya Flaunts Girlfriend, Freda, At His All White Birthday Bash / Peter Okoye Deletes How To Book P'square: Says 'My Family Comes First'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.