Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,477 members, 7,816,123 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:52 AM

Avoid This Power Bank On Jumia!! - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Avoid This Power Bank On Jumia!! (7007 Views)

How Much Will This Power Bank Cost Me ( Picture Below) / This Power Bank Come Be 85K (pic) / Oukitel K6000 Plus For 21k On Jumia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Avoid This Power Bank On Jumia!! by Nobody: 7:42pm On Oct 06, 2020
Larena:

100% legit

Scammer!!! Na your papa you wan deceive. Lol

1 Like

Re: Avoid This Power Bank On Jumia!! by Larena(m): 8:00pm On Oct 06, 2020
Atiku:

Did u try patronising then to conclude it's a scam? Mumu! I was ban from that account for spamming! If u want WhatsApp chat of valid transactions then I will upload it.. animal

Re: Avoid This Power Bank On Jumia!! by Nobody: 8:02pm On Oct 06, 2020
Larena:

Did u try patronising then to conclude it's a scam? Mumu! I was ban from that account for spamming! If u want WhatsApp chat of valid transactions then I will upload it.. animal

You were ban. Lol ode! But you open female account come dey defend the other one like say you be customer. Foolish hungry man.

1 Like

Re: Avoid This Power Bank On Jumia!! by Larena(m): 8:09pm On Oct 06, 2020
Atiku:

More screenshots, anyone with doubts can just give it a trial! Ur money dey with u, confirm before paying

I know say shame go dey catch u now! Mumu man.. u think say u fit spoil business for me! More screenshots dey

Re: Avoid This Power Bank On Jumia!! by Larena(m): 8:10pm On Oct 06, 2020
Atiku:

You were ban. Lol ode! But you open female account come dey defend the other one like say you be customer. Foolish hungry man.
At least I nor beg u for money! Na business I dey do! Envy go kill u!!! Frustrated bastard
Re: Avoid This Power Bank On Jumia!! by Larena(m): 8:27pm On Oct 06, 2020
Atiku:

Finally u don hide Ur head in shame! God pass u
Re: Avoid This Power Bank On Jumia!! by Syntax19(m): 9:12pm On Oct 06, 2020
Boss, don't try to scam people here, no one should be stupid enough to fall for "$15,99", why on Earth would Netflix write a comma instead of a dot? � Scam with brain next time
Re: Avoid This Power Bank On Jumia!! by Syntax19(m): 9:16pm On Oct 06, 2020
IF YOU SERIOUSLY NEED TO WATCH NETFLIX, HBO MAX, HULU ETC FOR FREE, DON'T PAY MONEY TO ANYONE!!! JUST DOWNLOAD TEATV APP, I MADE A VIDEO ON IT TOO

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=swAbpdDJKhU
Re: Avoid This Power Bank On Jumia!! by Nobody: 9:17pm On Oct 06, 2020
Larena:

Finally u don hide Ur head in shame! God pass u

You be man now? Ok.
Re: Avoid This Power Bank On Jumia!! by Larena(m): 9:17pm On Oct 06, 2020
Syntax19:
Boss, don't try to scam people here, no one should be stupid enough to fall for "$15,99", why on Earth would Netflix write a comma instead of a dot? � Scam with brain next time
Have u ever used Netflix in Ur life before? Or did u not read the screenshot.. instead of u to read n pass like d novice u re, u dey talk nonsense
Re: Avoid This Power Bank On Jumia!! by Syntax19(m): 9:24pm On Oct 06, 2020
Larena:

Have u ever used Netflix in Ur life before? Or did u not read the screenshot.. instead of u to read n pass like d novice u re, u dey talk nonsense

No human being with a working brain will post adverts or unrelated posts in this section. You're obviously as dumb as your graphics editor.
Why will I "read and pass" ? Who the Bleep taught you English? If education paid off for you, you wouldn't be acting uncivilised right now by making your stupid posts on this thread, I'm quite sure you were one of the NFAs in your class. Don't expect a response from me, I have better things to do than trade words with a MF like you.
Re: Avoid This Power Bank On Jumia!! by cray91(m): 9:26pm On Oct 06, 2020
don't judge the mistake of a rotten apple with the whole bunch

The Bro is 100percent legit and not a scam

Don't be too quick to judge people okay

i believe its the trust issues and insecurities bringing up the doubts but i must be completely honest THE GUY IS 100percent legit! i did transaction with him and it 100!
Re: Avoid This Power Bank On Jumia!! by Larena(m): 9:28pm On Oct 06, 2020
Atiku:

You be man now? Ok.
Na only that one u see? Na marketing I dey do and I can choose to use any method I feel would favour me.. God go continue to dey shame Ur type
Re: Avoid This Power Bank On Jumia!! by Larena(m): 9:31pm On Oct 06, 2020
Syntax19:

No human being with a working brain will post adverts or unrelated posts in this section. You're obviously as dumb as your graphics editor.
Why will I "read and pass" ? Who the Bleep taught you English? If education paid off for you, you wouldn't be acting uncivilised right now by making your stupid posts on this thread, I'm quite sure you were one of the NFAs in your class. Don't expect a response from me, I have better things to do than trade words with a MF like you.

When people who thinks they know too much start fooling themselves in public, d wise watches and smile to their ignorance! Bleep off asshole
Re: Avoid This Power Bank On Jumia!! by Syntax19(m): 9:31pm On Oct 06, 2020
cray91:
don't judge the mistake of a rotten apple with the whole bunch

The Bro is 100percent legit and not a scam

Don't be too quick to judge people okay

i believe its the trust issues and insecurities bringing up the doubts but i must be completely honest THE GUY IS 100percent legit! i did transaction with him and it 100!

Read again, I didn't say you couldn't buy hacked Netflix account at those prices, that screenshot I replied to looks fake, never have I seen Netflix use a comma instead of a dot while stating prices and I believe it's actually $14.99. He could have simply been honest about everything instead of being misleading, trash-talking and actually posting that unrelated nonsense on this thread. You seem diplomatic, teach him how to behave in a civilised manner in online communities with people.
Re: Avoid This Power Bank On Jumia!! by Larena(m): 9:32pm On Oct 06, 2020
Timopea:
I am currently using the netflix plan as he advertised I paid yesterday
Thanks bro! Imagine him posting one stupid YouTube video, I pity those that will be mislead by him, u risk getting hack or malwares n virus sent to your device! I too know don kill Una
Re: Avoid This Power Bank On Jumia!! by Bebudok: 11:48pm On Oct 06, 2020
This dude is an honest and sincere businessman. I personally subscribed for 0ne year... plan from him which until this moment am still enjoying my Netflix without issues.
Re: Avoid This Power Bank On Jumia!! by cray91(m): 7:36am On Oct 07, 2020
Okay bro! got your point now
Syntax19:

Read again, I didn't say you couldn't buy hacked Netflix account at those prices, that screenshot I replied to looks fake, never have I seen Netflix use a comma instead of a dot while stating prices and I believe it's actually $14.99. He could have simply been honest about everything instead of being misleading, trash-talking and actually posting that unrelated nonsense on this thread. You seem diplomatic, teach him how to behave in a civilised manner in online communities with people.
Re: Avoid This Power Bank On Jumia!! by Kamaye(m): 8:02am On Oct 07, 2020
New age
Fill
Romoss
Oraimo.
These are the best brands as far as power bank is concerned.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pls Is It Possible For Someone Else To Have Access My Whatsapp / Infinix More Faster & Better In Multitasking Than Tecno / Latest Phone Unlocking Software,unlocks Any Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.