Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,069 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:51 AM

Oh My God! Come And Hear An Amazing Voice Clip Of An Upcoming Gospel Artist - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Oh My God! Come And Hear An Amazing Voice Clip Of An Upcoming Gospel Artist (231 Views)

How An Upcoming Nigerian Wildlife Photographer Got Pictures Of A Royal Python. / 12 Ways Will People React When They Hear You Have Hammered - Meme Collection / Oh My God!! Another Statue Has Been Erected In Imo State Again (see Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Oh My God! Come And Hear An Amazing Voice Clip Of An Upcoming Gospel Artist by Ayebagbalinyo365: 7:48pm On Oct 02, 2020
An up coming artist who desired to be a gospel singer release a voice clip of him singing a cover of his mentor song Michael Jackson.
the 23 year old said When he was 7years old that was when he started listening to Michael's songs from there he took him as his mentor in music till He(Michael Jackson) passed away 2009 may his soul rest in peace.
The 23 whose name is Aye said he wants to be gospel artist with his God given talent,
the 23year old is from Bayelsa state.
click the below link to listen to this amazing voice
after watching the video please tell us:
1. How you feel
2. The advice you have for him as an upcoming gospel artist?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sQ967ejSOZM

(1) (Reply)

Spider-man 3 Adds Doctor Strange As The Movie Gets Even Weirder - Report / Insurance / Popular Nigerian Comedian Blast Notorious Gistloverblog On Fake News Against Bil

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.