Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,171 members, 7,835,913 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:26 PM

Introduction To Longrich - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Introduction To Longrich (212 Views)

3 Things You Should Know Before Joining Longrich Business / Longrich Products In Nigeria / Partner With Longrich Business And Earn Weekly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Introduction To Longrich by davidchuks500(m): 8:18pm On Oct 02, 2020
 LONGRICH 

Long rich is a network marketing company that has about 1000 products in eight categories and has been in existence for the past 34 years.

It’s a network marketing company that pays it’s members weekly after they register and bring 3 people to their team.

My team is unique and no dull moments, you can start to earn immediately depends on how smart and fast you’re. 

Power of leveraging 

Investing into longrich, you’re not just helping yourself but likewise your generation cause of the wonderful benefits that comes with investing in them.

I want you to be a part of a team in Longrich where they only have to register with 1k and follow some instructions and after 5 weeks, they’ll start earning 51k weekly and even more.

1k?? Affordable right, once in a life time opportunity , Start with any amount. The higher the better 

I have money but I don’t have downlines??

No worries , If you can’t bring downlines but have money, join and I’ll give you downlines. 

Happy ??

Fine

I don’t have money but I have downlines ??

If you don’t have the money but can bring downlines. I’ll sign you up. 

My team isn’t after just you paying, we want to make sure every team members grows also. 

Money or downlines is not the problem

Just that 

But the sacrifice is, you won’t earn in the first 4 weeks. It’s not so much of a price to pay to earn so much.

You’ll get 3 people to sign up with 1k each.

In 4-5 weeks, you’ll start earning at least 51k if you follow my instructions.

Voila

No much work…

Just register with 1k or any higher amount 

Bring 3 more people or I will help you with down lines

Follow some instructions then after some weeks , the land will be green for you every week with green chips 

What are you waiting for ??

Hurry , why the offer last 
Re: Introduction To Longrich by Fortune118005(m): 8:21pm On Oct 02, 2020
I'm in their group in Whatsapp.
Re: Introduction To Longrich by davidchuks500(m): 8:38pm On Oct 02, 2020
Fortune118005:
I'm in their group in Whatsapp.
ok
Re: Introduction To Longrich by davidchuks500(m): 8:03am On Oct 04, 2020
hi

(1) (Reply)

AMCON Insists On Sale Of Polaris Bank Any Moment From Now | E-nigeria! / Make 6 Figure And Abov(a Million) Through Drop-shipping. / Engaging International Trade, Business Through Zeiders Integrated Concepts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.