Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,712 members, 7,824,022 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

Student Warns Lecturers Ahead Of School Reopening - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Student Warns Lecturers Ahead Of School Reopening (405 Views)

Davido Spoils His Wife, Chioma, With Wads Of Dollar Bills Ahead Of Her Birthday / Between Mr Macaroni And A Twitter User Over Reopening Of Lekki Toll Gate / Toke Makinwa Reacts To Video Of Warri Girl Sent Out Of School For School Fees (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Student Warns Lecturers Ahead Of School Reopening by Decencyava11: 8:18pm On Oct 02, 2020
Na me and my lecturers this year��� No body fit stress me again... Corona has done enough, Any body that tries to add to it go surely collect�

Re: Student Warns Lecturers Ahead Of School Reopening by Nobody: 8:22pm On Oct 02, 2020
lol
Re: Student Warns Lecturers Ahead Of School Reopening by Tarvel(m): 8:26pm On Oct 02, 2020
Is that your university's uniform?
Re: Student Warns Lecturers Ahead Of School Reopening by Uzomacharles: 8:40pm On Oct 02, 2020
Nawa for you oooo

Corona Strike

ASUU Strike

Real Niggas Strike

I Must strike ooo

(1) (Reply)

A Disobedient Wife Needs Violence - Man Slams Actress Chacha Eke Ending Marriage / Wizkid Addressing #endsars Protesters In London After The Disbands Sars / #ENDSARS - Seun Kuti Joins And Addresses Protesters (full Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.